It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Encounters With E.T. Life.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Evil Alien/ Demon

I woke up in the middle of the night and an alien about 5 feet tall materialized in the room next to my bedroom and walked into my room. Its movements were very fast, very deliberate, and very out of this world. When we walk we move from point A to point B to point C etc. When the alien walked or did anything it moved from point A to point C to point E. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen. When it came up to my bed it immediately, wasting no time, began reaching inside my body with its long slender arms and flat fingers that seemed to be made of an etherical light, but not a bright one. It was doing something with its hands inside my stomach area, but I don't know what. It worked inside my stomach for about all of 2 or 3 seconds. As fast as it was moving what it did in those 2 or 3 seconds would have taken a human 3 or 4 minutes. I need to emphasize that it never opened my stomach up physically but it was able to go inside my stomach without me feeling anything. Like a ghost. When it got done operating, It leaped inside my body and I sat straight up in my bed breathing in a big gasp of air. I was very confused and very afraid to go back to sleep. The whole time it was there I felt near absolute terror. It was only there 10 to 15 seconds total from the time it materialized in my living room to the time it possessed my body. But if a human would have done the same task it did, he probably would have been there for approximately 5 minutes. It may can be construed as a sleep paralysis hallucination but if it was, it was the most vivid and detailed hallucination I have ever had.

The next morning, as soon as I woke up, concentric rings of dull white light shot outwards from my body. There were 3 or 4 of them.

I had described the alien to my girl friend but left out the part about the flat fingers and long arms. From the time I met her, she was skeptical about the existence of aliens. One night she had a dream about an alien that she described looked exactly like the one that came into my room except for the skin color. The weird part was she described its flat fingers and long hands and arms, which i clearly remember i never conveyed to her that detail of my own experience.

Benevolent Alien/ Angel

I was laying in bed, not yet asleep, and not quite almost asleep. All of a sudden, this greenish glowing light begins to fill my closed eye vision quickly increasing in brightness. This light was simultaneously accompanied by a tremendous feeling of ecstatic energy (PUUUUURE joy) that permeated every cell in my body to the core of my being. I had felt that kind of energy before, but never that strongly. And it was getting stronger. It got to a point to where this increasing energy(love)/light reached a point of intensity and a form of a being began to manifest within my closed eye vision. What I began to see was a more human like alien than the one in my demon experience. The most amazing thing about this, and probably the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, was the beauty of this feminine being. When I say beauty, its a beauty beyond what I had ever conceived beauty to be. I really can't put in to words how beautiful it was. It's a higher dimensional beauty. Her beauty, now we're talking about beauty here, her beauty was so intense that if she would have stayed a few seconds longer, I know that I could have easily died. It was very powerful. To add more wonder to the possibilities, this lasted about a total of ten seconds, and even at the point where the light that was radiating off of this being became intolerable, it was still increasing in intensity, which leads me to believe it was infinite.

There was an aura of brilliant light around this being. I could feel and see the light. The light contained a vibration of every positive quality (joy, beauty, love, life, etc.). There is nothing on earth equal to the quality of life this being possessed. It was breathtaking. Words really fall short of being able to accurately describe the nature of this light, probably because there aren’t enough words, and probably because there is no reference to compare it to on earth. The aliveness of this being was, in my opinion, the most prominent quality of this encounter. It’s hard to explain because you think you are alive, but until you have experienced something like this, you have no idea what “alive” is. It was just intense in every unimaginable positive way.

Has anyone had or heard of any similar experiences?

These are my experiences exactly as they happened. I do not have proof, as the first incident I was paralyzed with fear and the second incident was seen in my closed eye vision, and was felt more than seen. They both lasted short amounts of time, and even if I would have had time to go grab a camera, I was too captivated by my experiences to even think of it. So please refrain from debunking attempts because when something is real that means it can't be debunked anyway. Your only chance of debunking this one is to attribute it to a hallucination. Personally I don't think they were hallucinations at all. The first encounter could have possibly been a sleep paralysis hallucination, but the second one could not have been because I was not asleep, nor was I paralyzed.

edit on 3-4-2011 by smithjustinb because: cause i wanted to.

edit on 3-4-2011 by smithjustinb because: cause i wanted to.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I find your story very strange.

Would these "ET's" mind posing for a picture next time?

Cause without some video. These "ATS" guys will creme you.

Even with video, half the people would never believe this.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nah, I like hearing cool personal stories, cuz if I dint have anything to take a pic... what else would I have to do??

What if some one had encounters and nothing to prove... like a sceptic/debunker ???

Thanx for sharing

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting story you have told us there, and two different aliens. Were you a believer before you had this experience, or was this just an out of the blue experience.
It seems a bit too much that you have had two different aliens visit you, one seems to be malevolent/disturbing
the other a guiding light.
Most likely this was a sleep paralysis thing you had , or that you may have some kind of imbalance going on there.
I believe you though

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yes I was and am a believer, and an active researcher, which I believe is directly related to the experiences. Although they were just so profoundly beyond my own imagination and beyond anything that I could have expected that I have a hard time believing that they were just some sort of mind trick.

I believe my constant thinking about the subject invited them in.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Try and post anything else that may be relevant, not sure exactly why i believe you but i do.
How have you been since the encounter, anything strange or out of character going on?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Like the story about the benevolent Alien/Angel, thanks for sharing. Added star and flag.

To add a second line, have had enough of my own weird experiences that I believe what you're saying.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Sounds to me like you have been getting into the whole "demons and angels are alien beings that exist and can affect our lives" agenda. This agenda appears to be dominant in some christian groups and after looking into it in the past I was not convinced. It appears to be another fear mongering propaganda by the religious in my opinion, so business as usual.

As for your experiences, our minds are capable of so much that it's not impossible that your mind manifested those beings into your reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Longdead33

when I was 16 but now Im 28....
When I woke up while having a panic attack and seen a tall shadow figures examining me, I did not think aliens, I thought Shatan him self
and another time I woke up during another panic, I saw a shadow figure and thought he was hitler. but now I think I put that into my head. I now believe it was another type of entity.

I was once a hard core bible believer.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Since the demon encounter, I am more afraid of the dark than I have ever been. Nothing else really paranormal comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I am a pretty spiritual person, and I believe some of the Bible and some of a little bit of every religion. I only say that the alien that came into my room was probably a demon is because there are just too many similarities. Early man, while recording history, could have easily seen an E.T. and called it angel or demon, and I think that's probably what happened.

My theory is that anyone could see either one of these beings, they just have to tune themselves to the right frequency. I think that either one of these beings are readily waiting to be contacted.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, really interesting.

I really wish everyone could experience the second entity, just think how we'd all be if we all felt that.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Thanks for posting, really interesting.

I really wish everyone could experience the second entity, just think how we'd all be if we all felt that.

I agree with you there. Honestly I believe anyone could as I had the desire to experience something like this before I ever experienced it. Its just a matter of tuning yourself to a high enough spiritual awareness and choosing to open yourself up to the experience. However it is hard to do, I haven't experienced it again since as much as I've wanted to.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story . Sounds like a wild experience. Don't doubt aNYthing here.

My 2 cents: I believe EVERY WORD of the Bible and it is my belief, that ALL angels (good and bad) are with us...some to deceive and others to assist mankind. We need to always seek His guidance and pray for discerning of these spirits.

Have had a so called sleep paralysis happen which I believe was demonic in nature - NOT being MY OWN mind doing it. and many other GOOD experiences as well.

Again, thanks for sharing,
edit on 28-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: Had posted on wrong thread... correcting for thread

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hi smithjustinb

An interesting experience. I've had a similar experience myself, only difference was that I only heard something talk to me while I slept facing the bedroom wall. It basically told me not to be afraid, but also wouldn't let me turn around. I awoke immediately upon hearing the voices, but was paralysed and even though I struggled to overcome the paralysis and eventually broke free, there was nothing there. I convinced myself it was just a weird dream and went back to sleep, then it happened again, more or less as soon as my head hit the pillow, but this time the voice I heard seemed angry for not doing as I was told. Again I was paralysed and felt this amazing energy, but my curiosity made me struggle to break free and eventually I did so, but again there was nothing there. I sat up for about 15 mins wondering whether it had all been a dream within a dream, as it seemed so real. It felt like whatever was behind me was doing something to my back and then I felt this amazing energy completely energise every cell in my body. I've also experienced this energy during two OBE's that I've had and one NDE type experience. I also had some pretty horrific nightmares after this experience, probably why I now put it down as being a negative experience and I've not been able to meditate properly ever since and my health has also gone down hill.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I haven't been able to meditate properly either. It always leaves me in a dull state afterwards. I do think the experience is related. I've pretty much given up meditating which sucks because I love meditating.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Exactly, that's how I feel. I absolutely loved meditating and would do it every day. It's like something did this to me deliberately to stop me from exploring my own spirituality and inner self. That's where all the answers are and it's like something doesn't want me to know the truth. I'm certainly not going to give up trying and neither should you. Obviously every situation is different, but hang in there and don't give up. Nobody said meditation was easy, but it's definitely rewarding if you keep at it and don't give in to fear.

Checkout the Astral Dynamics Forum. There's some excellent information on all aspects of spirituality, meditation & astral projecting, wildlife, entities etc.

New Forum
www.astraldynamics.com.au...
Old Forum
forums.astraldynamics.com...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Exactly, that's how I feel. I absolutely loved meditating and would do it every day. It's like something did this to me deliberately to stop me from exploring my own spirituality and inner self. That's where all the answers are and it's like something doesn't want me to know the truth.

Exactly! I was on such a good spiritual path before this happened and I believe the experience intentionally interfered with my meditating capabilities. Since then, my life's path has gone from spiritual joy and wisdom to a path of universal knowledge. Honestly, I wish I had the spiritual joy and wisdom back, but maybe it all happened for a reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sometime, several Seasons ago, I had been utilizing Binural Beats as a means to meditate. I had purchased the Holosync product and was committed to its use for over a year. I felt very good about using it and although the product is a limited spectrum and a more in-depth product could be purchased by way of several hundreds of dollars I decided that I was getting enough out of it.

I have always been a natural for Lucid States, or what others call Sleep Paralysis. I can open my eyes and look around the room, looking down on my arms folded across my chest and see my legs down the length of my position, all during the paralysis state. From there I have felt "hands" lifting me, assisting me, and I have seen wondrous things and I have experienced fabulous adventures as a result. Only once I was witness to a human within this realm and it was many years ago, a woman whom waved at me from a distance before she moved out of my sight. Mostly I am alone in my lucid states except for the "hands" which help my body move about.

Most times I am within the very confines of the space of which I am sleeping, so when I go lucid I do not imagine "other worlds" but experience the world I am actually residing in, my home. I do admit I get frustrated when I get caught in a lucid dream because I can wake up, walk around and then suddenly discover I am sleeping, wake up and do this over and over as if I am trapped. Breaking the lucid state can cause me to become frustrated and so often I don't want them to happen for fear of getting trapped for hours in the dream world.

So, back to what happened, it was midday and I felt the need to lay down and take a nap. It was matter of seconds of laying on the bed when I felt something get onto the mattress beside me and the weight pushed the mattress downward near my legs. At first I thought it was my dog getting up next to me to curl up against my leg for a rest too, but suddenly I began to realize (with my eyes closed) that the weight was bearing down very heavily. I opened my eyes and I came face-to-face with a huge Serpent, a Snake that looked like a rattle snake but with pointed horns above the eyes, it sat as high as a man and as thick as a man. It was in the coiled position which seemed to me like a striking position and then it lifted its head high above me and I knew it was going to strike. I threw my arm up and then as it hit my arm I could see the fangs were nearly 8-10 inches.

I blocked the hit with my arm but I believe that its fangs sunk into me as I then twisted and turned myself away from it and off the bed.

With a mighty force I threw myself off the bed and I slammed into the dresser about 3 feet from the bed. I hit the floor in a dead weight fashion and it hurt like I got hit by a car. I immediate jumped up and spun around and it was gone. My heart was beating out of my chest and the pain that ran through me was unbearable. I finally let out a cry and I shook all over.

I have never felt fear like I felt that afternoon. I have had several nights where I wake up with my heart beating out of my chest and fear running through me, but I have never had a dream association of why it occurs. Like waking from a nightmare that did not happen. I just have never had a Lucid Dream with anything as scary like my Serpent experience.

This was the first time throughout my life of Lucid Dreaming where I was able to break the paralysis in such an immediate reaction, as I literally bounded off the bed.

I decided to finally put the binural beats away and I stopped using them. The thought came to mind that I may have inadvertently opened my ability to bypass the Paralysis, and that was scary enough to consider, but it has been several Seasons now and I haven't had any occurrences of the sort. Maybe a lucid state here or there but mostly they have stopped for now (I count my blessings on that).

I am not sure if I have marked myself by the Serpent, but the very arm I was bit I do have a Caduceus Serpent Tattoo on that wrist; one green serpent with rounded wings, and the other a blue serpent with bat-like wings. They are coiled and wrapped around my wrist and between them their claws are holding a red sphere. The very next day after getting the tattoo (20+ years) I was welding and a hot slag of molten metal landed directly into the red sphere burning it into a scar. I jokingly said while cussing that it was now officially initiated. It seems almost creepy to think about now in light of how I feel about our Spiritual World and my current paradigms.

At any rate, I wanted to share with you this because it is something that occurred to me in real-time within a Lucid State, perhaps more real-time than I wish to admit. I have since utilized ever effort at casting out those Demonic Forces that have surrounded me throughout my life, and I feel comfortable that this "entity" does not have a "hold" on me and if I were bitten I am stronger for it otherwise! Just as someone who would experience venom for real, the body grows stronger by that which does not kill you.

S&F! Thank you for sharing your Demon/Angel experiences!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

OK well im a bit confused with the email..ill look it up tomorrow..On the first post that i read well wow..I would say a demon came..I believe you totally have had hands go into me as well.Demons and aliens move that was very very fast creatures and spirits. As far as what came out of you..Yes indeed looks to me that the 3 or 4 were spirits..Demons can manifest to look and even can act like aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join