It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pro choice? no way..PRO ABORTION, we need more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
pro choice, pro-life..whatever..we need more abortions in this country. its child abuse to have 6 kids and not be able to feed or clothe them, let alone pay enough attention to them. alls that winds up happening is the raising of more economic and enviromental drains.

people want to have the sex, but noone wants the reprecussions of it. well to bad, you should. if we had more abortions. the world would be better off. but no....that morally wrong...whatever. so is bringing another unwanted baby.

to all the "prolifers"...why are there still kids up for adoption...why dont you take them all in? oh wait..you dont want them...but you sure dont want anyone gettin rid of it....senseless....we need more of them, and they should be free

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Been there, done that. Seems like you just want to stir the pot today. Later.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You were just on another thread equating it with homosexuality and talking about how bad it was.

I agree with intreipid you are just trying to stir things up.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess Sublime is just a wind-up. I should have known so.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You were just on another thread equating it with homosexuality and talking about how bad it was.

i was ?? equating abortion and homosexuality ??? show me please...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"people say their church has a problem with sexuality? of course they do. homosexuality is immoral, and goes against nature. who would condone it? im not saying being gay is bad, but im not going to encourage my son to be gay. and it has no place in church. the bible makes it clear. leave them alone, allright? dont push that gay garbage in there. i dont want it shoved in my face every turn.. a homosexual catholic, makes about as much sense as a pro choice catholic. you cant have it both ways people."

There it is buddy in your own words on the thread about ten reasons your church sucks

There is also a thread where you are spouting off on the best way to posion your neighbors dog

You are one sick puppy

[edit on 24-7-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wonder what you so called religion thinks of this! Maybe you should wright your on bible. Seems like your only busy with stir up things tonight.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Now I understand why that smurf's running all the time. His smurf-friends are chasing him out of his smurf-village because of his unsmurfy attitude

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I love the studied of religions in the historical content, I have to say everybody have the right to do and say and been anything they want to be, and for religion after researching and learning I came with the conclusion is all a beautiful scary and blaming on myth.

Homosexuality should not be an Issue and abortion should remain a private matter between a women and her body.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
thread locked,

There are many threads on this topic, Do a search and add your comments to them

Asala

new topics

top topics

join