It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luna Cognita strikes again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Masters are back again! Another excellent film by LUNA COGNITA group! Tons of amazing anomalies on the Moon and Space directly from official Missions photos.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't really know who this group is so I apologize. Some of this stuff looks ok but almost all of it looked fake to me. Either way it still left me intrigued so I'll try and find some more of their videos.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I do like the selection of the soundtrack. Moon conspiracies are one of the ultimate questions that we have been facing for years. I do think the video looks ok, but I am afraid I do not understand the significance of the color changes through the clip. Maybe if someone could explain what they indicate I would understand more. Most of the images look digitally faked.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The Masters are back again! Another excellent film by LUNA COGNITA group! Tons of amazing anomalies on the Moon and Space directly from official Missions photos.

Thanks Arken, always good to see Luna Cognita's work.

S&F.

edit on 3-4-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think it was some swamp gas, and some light from Venus reflected off it causing a sun dog. .

Really, Luna's vids are my faves. They do a great job. The only fault I can find is that they end too quickly.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Cool video! But I still think these may be errors in the photo.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Me too!

And I'm still waiting Luna Cognita on Mars....

When "Mars Cognitum"?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Too bad most of those are just easily explained flaws in the images.

One, early on (Apollo 9 LM in Earth orbit, IIRC) had a piece of material, dark reddish in color, floating nearby. Since it was just one still shot, hard to determine what that was.....but, a bit of research, and most likely would turn out jus tto be of Human origin. Part of the spacecraft system itself. I had trouble see the rest, after that....poor internet connection.

I did see the kiss of death, in the "comments" seciton, by "JoseEscamilla", though!! He is so discredited, by now, as a fraud and hoaxter....I certainly wouldn't want HIM to be sending accolades to "my" video. But, maybe fooling the public, comrades in arms, that sort of thing?? Who knows......

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Arken

I did see the kiss of death, in the "comments" seciton, by "JoseEscamilla", though!!

I noticed that too.
Guess I'm just to polite to bring it up

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

My personal dream is to live forever in your simple, reassuring and wonderful world.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Easily explained flaws huh? Then why the need for NASA to tape over portions of photos and deliberately blur other images?

edit on 3-4-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That video (along with the first part) is already being discussed in this thread, so please keep on discussing it there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join