It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New World Order Is Born Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
An interesting watch as it not only highlights past historical events that might have either contributed to, or directly tied to the NWO agenda but also takes a look at a potential future reality should we continue on this time line. A little exciting, a little scary but an interesting watch nonetheless
I can see some of the possibilities that are presented here as potentially occurring such as the future role that the internet will play, but as one commenter stated on youtube, I don't agree with there eventually being a singe government elected (which was stated would occur over the internet) and the fact that it will be linked with the word Giea or Giaia or however that damn thing is spelled.

Enjoy:

Looks like the NWO is trying to get some positive PR with their utopia agenda ya think? Wonder how many will completely buy into it. Pretty slick and packaged up and the thing is....much of it sounds pretty cool and would NEED to happen I think should we ever want to evolve into a Type 1 civilization but unfortunately I think we all know that in reality what is being depicted in that would never occur and instead humanity would be oppressed even further with the tools that would be created as a result

edit on 3-4-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Wow I just started a thread last night that coincides with your video in many ways..I posed the question Are we a brain cell in mind of god? This is just a wild idea I had and started thinking about this while reading various works on the occult it go's like this "As above, so below" I wonder are we all just a "brain cell" in the gigantic brain of god?
you can check my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do believe that if Humanity can accept and work together knowing that we are all part of the mind of god and we can create anything we want by the power of collective thought, we have achieved then gods purpose, to create and reproduce and keep it all going..
edit on 3-4-2011 by itscocobaby because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I liked the video. The only things that bothered me was that we could do this without such a decline in population, and we do not need a government. Other than that, It sounds like everything is nice, we could become a Type III Civilization, and we would be cultivating other planets. But then again...Once you attach the name NWO...it becomes nothing more than another video for "fan-boys" to hate.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seems like a nice plan, minus the world depopulation and war.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
At first when I listened to the video, the idea seemed interesting. The bad news is I don't believe the outcome of the NWO will be like shown in the video. Everything sounds good and a definite solution to our problem but again, a world government in the wrong hand ... a pure catastrophe. Anyways, great find and it's funny to see some people try to push the NWO as something positive

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sounds nice.

I think they a bit more optimistic, than reality should dictate though.

I think WW3 will most likely end with small communities of hunter/gatherers, with technology coming back online one hundred or so years after.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
and the fact that it will be linked with the word Giea or Giaia or however that damn thing is spelled.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

The word you are refering to is Gaïa and here's a link that further explain what it is exactly. It's concerning greek mythology. I hope you find something related to the video.

Gaïa - Wikipédia

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that TPTB will cede power to the individual in 40+ years.....just like the communist utopia never turns out the way they promise either. And what happens to those that decide not to take the Earthlink chip (i am guessing a Shakespearean "not to be" a la Hamlet)?
edit on 3-4-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join