It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.1-magnitude quake strikes off Indonesian island, tsunami warning issued

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Already a thread opened hours ago....do a search next time before you pollute the site.

Wow. The hostility is uncalled for. Do you realize how many times the search engine doesn't pull up any results and things get double-posted? It happens all the time.
edit on 3-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Already a thread opened hours ago....do a search next time before you pollute the site.

Wow. The hostility is unalled for. Do you realize how many times the search engine doesn't pull up any results and things get double-posted? It happens all the time.

I swear I searched. because it happened a few hours ago and was like?... odd no search results.

Dude.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Canadian has been here for quite some time & he is also a great contributer/thread starter, I'm sure it was a small oversight on his part. I'm also sure he doesn't need a newbie pointing it out to him as rudely as you did.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

You only joined a couple of months ago and already being a "wannabe" Mod, and talking like that to a member who has been here a lot longer? Go crawl back under your rock..

Thanks for posting this Canadian Dreamer. It seems like the quake was deep enough to cause no problems. I will be watching this area closely...

ETA: Buskey, you opened your thread 37 minutes before this one, not HOURS like you claim. Dont be jealous because this one outdid yours...

edit on 3-4-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Post a link next time before you pollute this thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I love your threads and posts as well canadian, thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Thanks for that Bex! But there was another one too showing skyscrapers at an angle?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Someone just the other day displayed an illuminati card showing Indonesia having an earthquake. Sorry don't know who but if you do a search!

I did go and read that thread also. very interesting. . I feel like we are on overload with the recent events happening around the world. O & thank you for bringing this to our attention & thanks to the other poster who provided the link

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The problem is the search on this site does not work right most of the time. I have done searches and came up with nothing just to find that a post has already been made. The search on this site needs work. Or maybe a HOW TO USE SEARCH page or something.
Now I know a lot of people do not even know what SEARCH is but if it does not work most of the time any way.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Wow. The hostility is unalled for. Do you realize how many times the search engine doesn't pull up any results and things get double-posted? It happens all the time.

I swear I searched. because it happened a few hours ago and was like?... odd no search results.

Dude.

Yea, i was reading the other thread quite a bit before yours started but what the hell, two different threads, two different sets of contributors. no harm done

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
This is somewhat interesting. I was listening to a Coast to Coast from last week yesterday and Stan Deyo was being interviewed. As I remember, he said that be believed that based on the information that he looks at, he thought that there would probably be an earthquake in Indonesia, which would then be followed in the not too distant future by "the big one" in the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

We'll have to keep our eyes peeled and see what happens.

You are not allowed to pick a area on the map in the pacific ring of fire where 90% of the worlds earthquakes happen and claim you predicted a #ing earthquake !

That is stupid. Anyone with a functioning brain will tell you how stupid this is ..

edit on 3-4-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

About your feelings pre-earthquake, there is a thread here with loads of info about this.

Hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
reply to post by IamAbeliever

About your feelings pre-earthquake, there is a thread here with loads of info about this.

Hope it helps.

Hey, thanks. I will go poke around and see what I come up with. Was going to post yesterday in one of the threads that I was having these same "symptoms". Now I wish I would have. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. Thanks again for the link.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Even though you get me all bent at you sometimes for crap against America. I like alot of the stuff you post as well. I think this news is important enough for two posts anyways. So.. back in the crapper with that guy.

I believe you searched as a long standing member here. Wheather you did or not.

edit on 3-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah.... Canada used to be PRISTINE until all those polluted Canadians arrived!

Thanx for the heads up on Indonesia, hopefully these shakers will shake themselves back to sleep...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

JERUSALEM,HAD ONE YESTERDAY TO,www.jpost.com...,THEY ARE HAPPENING A LOT EVERYDAY NOW,ITS IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!,THANKS FOR REPORT,MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.IS TIME SHORT,ONLY GOD KNOWS,LOOK UP,JESUS IS COMING

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
reply to post by Seekeye2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This caught my eye. That is one serious coincidence...

Did Arken call it?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

That is interesting. Coast to Coast usually has real good guest

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There îs a member her on ats thermo clien he made predicitions in his blog that he say he get while channeling.

This îs the link to the read www.abovetopsecret.com...

On his blog he also predicts this earth Quake for Indonesia

intuitivechoice.blogspot.com...

I am using an ipad and cant get it to copy from his blog but its fourth paragraph for blog date March 26
If anyone could please go to his blog and post the paragraph.
I think this is really quite amazing. If he is correct on the other things he channels interesting times to say the least...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
there seems to be a lot of activity around the pacific ring of fire lately, i know its always active, but this many high mag quakes???

that's where my brain goes.
our earth has always been active. period. but it's the magnitudes that are taking me a back.
is anyone aware of research that has looked at the increased rise in quake magnitude over the last 50 years or so?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join