It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Wears Bizarre Illuminati / NWO / Masonic / Skull & Bones Patch On Friday's Show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Was this the episode about the federal reserve?

Imdont watch his show but I occasionally hear the radio show on Mondays during day-off chores.

Anyway, he and Stu and the other guy were talking about the fed show for Friday and Glenn wearing some sweater with illuminati symbols and they were joking about other things he could wear like a belt buckle with something on it and a weird tie or something.

They even joked about how the conspiracy nuts would love it and run with it.

Then he proceeded to talk about the monster from jeckyll island and how there was no need to go into crazy conspiracies because the true history and the real pursuits of the fed were more than enough reason to abolish it.

So if this was that episode he wore what he wore on purpose. Planned it for at least a week prior and did so for the humor and shock value.

According to them anyway.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You're probably right. The thing about Beck though is that he is just a festering head on the pimple. If it weren't him it might be some pretty brunette who would,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh geessss. Lets just leave it there.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is funny. Obama supporters ripping on Glenn Beck.
All its implications as you support a man who has invaded another county. If it wasn’t for Beck Obama would be transparent and we would question nothing, so say what you want just remember to point out where the man has been wrong.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

The whole federal government is in it for the money.

If you would watch his show specially the last two weeks then maybe you would of learned quite a bit about the Federal Government and Federal Reserve.

Then again long before everything that's happening around the world now he stated was going to happen.
Everything he puts forth on the show is also backed up with facts and asked that we do our own homework and see for yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cardicorona

The republicans are not doing anything, in fact they are doing the same thing Democrats are doing. Nothing but laughing at us!

They all have the same agenda and that is dividing us and creating chaos.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
maybe all that coc aine has finally burnt glenns brain. that guy must have been massively beaten up in school.

there's glenn again, all he does is hoard 2 dozen boxes of donuts and sit in the corner.

i'm surprised he didn't pull a columbine while he was in high school.

now he proudly wears he's nwo patch he earned for 10 years of constantly spewing illuminati propaganda.

what a massive tool. he sold his soul just to fit in.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I know you said later you were joking about the razor
but there is similar masonic images containing a skull at least
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/288146805c46.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/017bdd2b787e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added second image

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If he didnt talked a lot about whatever that patch is he probably will. On a closer look it seems an addition of several concepts but nothing representing a real lodge. It's not exactly what we would call a subtle reference.

I wish he wore the A LIFETIME OF SILENCE BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR patch.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

A few weeks ago on his radio show he talked about buying this sweater. He described it in great detail and then said that the only reason he purchased it was so that he could wear it on his TV show and drive the "tin foil hat wearing crowd" crazy. Apparently his goal was achieved. I think it is funny how so many people call him a fear monger, a sexist, a racist, et al and yet they never spend any time listening to his show, reading his books or watching his TV show. Most opinions about the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity etc... are uninformed and are usually just people repeating what they hear on liberal media outlets. Those people should stop being parrots and instead work on forming their own opinions through the process of rational thought and critical thinking. For those people that have done all of that and still think Beck is a fear mongering idiot then I respect your opinion, because at least it is your own. I do have my problems with some of what Beck says, for example, his stance on what he describes as "9 11 truthers", but for the most part he is right on the money. All he does is take people's own words and exposes those people for the elitist hypocrites that they are.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Friday was April first ... April fools day ... did you even give it a shot? .... geez people ... think before you open threads like this ...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cardicorona
I hate it when people post this kind of crap about Beck. Everyone says that he and everyone else on Fox lies. Too bad that's just what liberal channels like CNN and NPR tell you. And so Liberals believe it because CNN and NPR would never lie. After all, NPR is funded by tax dollars and therefore ran on a government agenda. Here are the facts: no news in America is 100 percent true. We can only get the filtered news. Ask anyone in the military with a decent security clearance. They get to watch unfiltered news. Secondly, Beck is the ONLY talk show host on any of the news channels who encourages his viewers every show to research the things for themselves. I would love to see a liberal channel do such a thing. But no they expect the people to listen to exactly what the gov and by consequence their liberal propaganda says. Beck is a Christian. But as he just said 2 days ago there is no problem with atheist or any other religion as long. What Beck thinks is important is morality. This is something that modern America is lacking in every send of the word. Beck is a supporter of the Tea Party. The Tea Party supports our rights as American citizens. But every one with a liberal agenda lashes out at them. Why? Because they do not want you to have rights. The liberal politicians like their power and money and corruption. Why would they want to empower you? But this is the crap they have to deal with every day and you don't see Tea Party supporters threatening politicians and other citizens like what is happening across the country. You all need to educate yourselves instead of committing to memory what these liberals are saying. Those aren't your thoughts they are theirs.

Now just for clarification I am not a true believer in staying true to a single party. I believe in justice and in my rights. And in modern times it is the Republicans who are trying to preserve your rights.

Time to wake up. The whole two party politics/media circus is there to keep you pre-occupied so you don't notice the slow methodical control that is being asserted on us by corporations. The rich control most of the world and are trying to get control over all of it. Those pesky aisian and Muslim countries are the main obstacle. They don't want to play ball.

Take a step back and look at it from this point of view.

We are all asleep.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As a previous poster has pointed out, he (Glenn) talked at length about his purchase of this particular sweater and his reasons for doing so. To me it's no different than when I wear my T-shirt with "Soviet Spy: please ignore" to work (I work in a US government facility). I wear it as a joke (one that all my coworkers get and get a kick out of...lol). I think Glenn wearing that sweater is sorta like all the white, anglo-saxon, protestant, rich college-kids wearing Che Guevara t-shirts except that Glenn understands the irony of the situation.

--Apex

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

Mormons are NOT Christian. Mormons have their own Religion based on the teaching of Joseph Smith, who claimed that he had learned the faith through a golden page book, which no longer exist.
Mormon teaching are quite a fascinating story. I don't hold to the teachings, but I would recommend to everyone to hear the story a least once, it will blow you away.

Beck is a shill. Anyone that would listen to his garbage twice has serious mental problems.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
turn the boob tube off - then it won't matter who wears what.

"We veiw all mainstream media as one." rupert murdock

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

They are Christian, they may not be Protestant or Catholic, but they meet the defintion in a dictionary of being Christian, aka followers of Christ.

Sure they don't practice and believe like some of the bigger churches, but neither do the people who play with snakes and babel incoherently. Even the bigger churches do very different things from one another, look at differences in Catholicism and practically any Protestant church, like the veneration or lack thereof of Saints, Angels, and "The Queen of Heaven".

If a group follows Christ and his teachings that essentially makes them Christians.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hey Sig.

This is kinda odd. I taped this and just watched it this morning. I was waiting for an explanation but none was forthcoming.

BTW, I'm also a MM.

There is some masonic symbolism here but hardly skull and bones. Skull is there but no bones. That deals with Hermeticism. Nothing dark about it. Just a reminder of our own mortality, the limited time we have, and to try to make the best of what we are given to the edification of ourselves and others.

I've read that Joseph Smith was also a Mason and may have incorporated some of the symbolism into the religion. While I dont agree with some of what I've HEARD about the early Mormons and their practices, I'd been curious to have had a talk with JS.

I dunno. I aint a Mormon
. I was raised Baptist and went Gnostic later.

What struck me weird was that the patch didnt seem "made" for the shirt. It was added....roughly. Its not embroidered as I would expect (it would give it a better aesthetic imho).

I have railed at Beck for some of his doings (Debra Medina?). Really pissed me off being she is EXACTLY what he espouses. Then I remembered a clip from the "way back machine" when he started the change from funny show to serious. He began to wake up. He was talking about FEMA and "death camps". From that morning to that evening he had "something" happen. He did a complete 180. I believe They got to him.

I've given him another chance. On too many instances, he's been proven correct.

I kinda think he's "between" fighting lines. He wants to get the info out but has to do it within "parameters".
Does he make an ass load of money? Yep. Dont care. I'm more into the message than the messinger.

edit. Just saw where he had mentioned it a few weeks back.

edit on 4/4/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

During the time Joseph Smith started his church, anti-masonic movements became popular in the US. The Mormon church semi embraced the anti-masonic movement until it waned and Smith himself later became a freemason. Prominent members of the Mormon church have went back and forth over the years in their position on freemasonry.

The Book of Mormon actually denounces secret societies. It has two examples, one has Cain being initiated by Satan, becoming the father of all secret societies and there is another group of called the Gadianton Robbers, who cause the downfall of Nephite civilization.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

So they couldnt tell if they were comin' or goin' back then huh?

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Mr. Beck has been quoted saying, "Question with boldness even the very existence of God."
This has lead me to this point. I am a devoted fan, and have watched his show every day, and when I was not able to I DVRed it.

Knowing that, I ask a simple question...Is Glenn Evil?

He is a Mormon and I have seen striking similarities between Mormonism and the New Age Movement...The New Age Movement teaches that we can become God's through intellect and knowledge. For example: Helena Blavatsky, who many say founded the New Age Movement teaches that Lucifer set Adam and Eve free from the Garden of Eden by getting them to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge. This supposedly gave them intellect and knowledge allowing them to be their own Gods. I think this has influenced Freemasonry. See these two links.

www.utlm.org... [[[LOOK AT NUMBER 16]]]

...Glenn often talks about his Christian faith but never really talks about Mormonism or the Prophet Joseph Smith.

After reading all of this remember, I love Glenn Beck. I am just questioning with boldness. He is by greatest role model up to this point in my life and have impacted it tremendously. I just have this fear because recently he has said he would leave FOX and move onto other things. The bible speaks of the "Beast from the Sea," THE false prophet, and "The Beast from the Land," THE Antichrist. I am praying that Glenn is not deceiving us because if so I would have to believe that he is The Beast from the Sea. This has been troubling me lately because I have put a great deal of faith in this man.

Please do not think that I am saying all this because I am a fan of Alex Jones. I personally think he is a disinformation agent. I am just seeing if anyone will respond and clear things up for me.

Thank you for your time and may God be with all of you,

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthHasNoAgenda7

I'm a little confused....Seems hard to be an Alex Jones fan AND a Glenn Beck fan at the same time...

He did get canned soon after wearing the patch though...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join