It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists try to unlock Serpent Mound secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Ancient Aliens cable TV program devoted ten minutes to this earth mound this fall. They mentioned that the earth mound was built next to a large meterorite crater filled with iridium. A metal used to make UFOs? They they mentioned that two caves were dug under the mound are by the aliens to mine the iridium. I took my son to see the mound last October 2010. The mound is similar to Stone Henge in that it marks the equinoxes and the summer and winter solstaces. There is a book written in the 1990s about the mounds and the author back then was trying to link the mound to the 2012 event! There is a symbol in the book using 2012 and the serpent eating the zero.
I think there is more to this monument honoring draco in the sky, and that because it is 1 1/2 hours from Cincinnati, Ohio and any other large cities, it is overlooked. The crop circles that appeared in the field below the hill are curious indeed. I don't know why the Ancient Aliens program didn't mention the crop circles. There are also some UFO sightings in that area.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Thanks for the information frugal, I missed that program.

You are right about these mounds being missed, it seems if it isn't in ancient Egypt or somewhere like that there is no importance. I hope to go see them next summer, living in Michigan I am not that far away.

I would like to see more programing devoted to the United States.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I actually slept in the tail of the serpent mound on what was one of the most amazing nights of my life. I laid in the tail around 6:30pm closed my eyes opened them again and it was dark looking at the sky I saw things cloaked behind the stars moving across the sky.I looked at my phone it was 9:30 just like that. I sat up and the ground was glowing pink in specs after walking a bit I decided to inspect the ground. It was the insects ants potato bugs centipedes all glowing every living thing in the grass.I walked to my car which was parked in a hidden location about 15-20 min walk away. Grabbed a water walked back and.down to the stream checked the time it was 3:30am, once again I don't know where the time went.

I was completely sober as a judge the whole trip and I can say for sure it was the most spiritual experience I've ever had sober and the serpent mound is a magical place.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Wow ISHAMAGI what a great story, thank you for sharing it, if I decide to go next summer not sure that I would go at night.

Do you think it may be some type of stargate?

I agree these sites are very spiritual. I know people who have gone to the Great Pyramids and have had special experiences.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Not sure I do know natives still do vision quest there. The whole area is odd out of place and there is a huge diversity of wildlife and the wildlife seem to be calm and watchful instead of scared and instinctive. I have wanted to go again for some time now. There is more to be seen there as well as more to the story. I believe it to be a energy repository/ earthly memory complex of some sort.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join