It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Stonehenge Global Ley

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That's a shame it's really not much of a study without Google Earth. It's not just a pic of the line, but there are hundreds of points of stufy along that line that can be further investigated. Plus you van zoom in and see exactly where the line hits these points (Generally in the exact center).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
TextI looked at the map on Google earth and noticed that a lot of the sights are, what archeologists have worked out grave sights or monuments to the dead. Both Stone Henge and the pyramid sights throughout Egypt are prime examples here, I am not sure about the sites in north America and the pacific but I don't buy the coincidence either when it comes to Christian religious buildings either.

Whoever placed these sites they must have known something, whether or not they knew it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helspawn

Absolutely! I think the ancients had a much better handle on this than we do as modern man, though I suspect that secret societies still hold this knowledge. The coral castle in Florida was built by a man who understood this technology. He single handedly moved great stones that weight tons, and even said that he knew how the pyramids were constructed. This wasn't just talk, he built jus own impossible monument to prove it.

Sadly he died before he was able to pass this technology on to the rest of us. Perhaps it is too dangerous information for us to know.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

I am not sure there, if the secret societies do have the information it is probably locked away in their archives; somewhere between where the toilets are and how to do the particular handshake that involves taking hold of your partners occipital lobe by inserting your hand into their rectum. I do believe however; that our ancestors were much more attuned to the energies of our mother earth than we are today, the placement of these monuments to the honored dead is but one piece of evidence.

The reason for my belief is more along the lines of the aggressive and often violent way the Christian church repressed those who showed any ability to tune in to the energy that flows through the ley lines much like solar flares.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Helspawn

I am in pretty good agreement with you. I do not have all the answers about secret societies and christianity, but there are a ton of masonic lodges and temples along Ley lines, and the Vatican sits at the junction of no less than six major crossings, and I mean they all hit the Basillica. I do not know if the Vatican was built over a more ancient holy site. I know many cathedrals are, and that is likely the reason for the alignments.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

More than likely, Rome has been rebuilt so many times they only recently found Nero's palace deep under the city. as for the masonic lodges I have one not far from where I currently live in the UK and as far as I know there is a ley line running under Icknield Street no more than 500 yards from the front door of where I used to live in the town of Redditch.

The nearest pre-Christian site to the lodge other than the Roman road we have is a Celtic hill fort outside of the village of Beoley.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Ed Leedskalnin folks was the man who built Coral Castle formerly Rock Gate Park in Florida USA.

He was quoted as saying that he knew the secrets of the pyramids and how the ancient builders of peru raised and set the huge blocks of stone.

IMHO

Ed. L. did leave many many clues as to how he built his impressive Coral Castle not least and to bring us back on topic the Ley Lines are included in the " mystery " .

Just to remind ourselves : Rock Gate Park as it was formerly known was moved block by block a few miles away to its present location now known as Coral Castle.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
He also built (and later moved) the entire thing without anyone seeing him, or witnessing how he did it. The larger rocks could not even have been moved with a crane and semi-trailer.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

I am all too aware of what Ed Leedskalnin accomplished and i am very pleased that you know about this great man also.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join