It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting assistance on audio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are always so many people here with unique skills in bringing out details of videos and I'm hoping there is likewise an expert who can take an audio file and bring out a rather hard to hear conversation.

Youtube video with audio

On this video at 11:00 minutes in, an older man (defense lawyer Cheney Mason) walks up to the man at the podium (defense lawyer Jose Baez) and begins whispering to him while the prosecuting attorney (Jeff Ashton) continues to lodge his objection in the background. Jeff Ashton's voice is rather loud, and Mason is intentionally speaking softly. Right at 11:09 minutes Cheney Mason says something to Jose Baez that begins with "don't say anything about..." and ends with something to do with "deposition".

I am wondering if someone would be so kind as to assist by manipulating this audio file to where they could reduce Ashton's voice and possibly bring out Mason's so that it can be determined what Mason was instructing Baez on.

The importance of this is that this was the second instance, in just a short amount of time, in which the defense violated discovery rules and Mason seems to be coaching Baez on how he will respond to the state's objection. I'm trying to discern if something "unsavory" is being instructed to Baez.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Valhall because: correct link

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Val,

The video you linked to has a length of 10 minutes and 11 seconds. Would you please verify again where exactly at which time in which video the whispering takes place?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sorry about that and thank you so much for pointing that out. It appears the URL was being clipped off. I fixed it and it should take you to the correct video now.

P.S. It is "part 6" to verify the specific video.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Let me know if this works for you:

www....(nolink)/?rfdzd3vr1u79y6g

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you, Djanon. I still can't tell what he's saying, but I appreciate you being willing to help me.

new topics

top topics

join