It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA: If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the thing i will do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I was totally for Obama for like the first 6 months of his presidency. Any supporter of him that doesn't agree that he's exactly like bush must not be all there. And they deserve what's coming to them.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
anybody who thinks it is possible for someone other than a fascist globalist stooge to become president is a moron and should have their heads examined...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
hahahahah.... lol

things are pretty bad, i still have hope. i am hoping that things will change once people realize how crooked the system is. but they are all brainwashed by television and dumbed down by their vaccines and the fluoride in the drinking water.
edit on 4/3/2011 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

He told everyone exactly what they wanted to hear.

Change? So far the only change I see is more tax dollars and cents flying out my pocket to the fed gov.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

a chicken in every pot. free healthcare in every home. a job in every city.

a politician on every television.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

The Man Behind The NWO Curtain Calls the Shots in Washington now , and Puppet Obama Dances to HIS Tune on Strings.........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

All those people with Ideals, who get into politics soon learn that politicians and their leaders don't run the country. Once they become aware that they have no power to do much of anything real, they will always appear to be not keeping their promises.

Politics is the cause of this problem.. it is a lifestyle choice to enter politics.. and those who choose it to make a difference are always knobbled one way or another. So it doesn't matter who you vote for.. party politics insures little important change ever happens.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
you want him to close gitmo, then everybody starts to cry that they don't want terrorists on american soil to stand trial. so he does the will of the people and leaves everything as is.

if he ignores the people and has trials in the u.s. %99.9 of the illegal combatants would have their charges dropped because of lack of evidence. even more crying and outrage as "terrorists" walk out of american court rooms smiling with their lawyers.

say he does do that then guess what, 3 months later cnn will report that abdullah bin doesn't matter, former detainee of guantanamo bay just blew himself up and killed 4 american soldiers. more outrage.

in iraq, the prize is just to great to give up. 3rd largest oil reserve and the most strategic land in the middle east.
even he's not that stupid. he can't pull out all american presence because it's to late. american corporations have all ready infiltrated and are completely tangled up politically.

he would have to completely dismantle the government and all the corrupt players that are in place. it would create an all out power vacuum and iraq would be at square one again.

it's not that easy. but he should pull out every single american in iraq and let it all sort out by itself.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think the "Judge" can answer the question better than I.

So, here he is.

video.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
%99.9 of the illegal combatants would have their charges dropped because of lack of evidence.

most of the people that voted for him did so on the understanding that if there is no evidence against these people, they shouldn't be detained.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
win nobel peace prize,

carpet bomb libya

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Only if you think Larry the Cable Guy is funny.

I'm more of a Bill Hicks man, myself, and none of the presidents we elect in this country even come close to his level of intelligence or humor.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He wasn't "informed" then like a President would be, because he was JUST a candidate then...........

He sat down with Gates during the first month and was given a logical "end date" for US troop withdrawl from Iraq.. Which many members/commanders agreed with and they followed through.

Yep. Good work, Obama!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

What was our alternative though?

The other guy is the moron who CREATES amnesty bills in Washington, and then riles his retarded constituents back home on border walls and scary illegal aliens.

Presidential races in the USA are always a choice between eating feces and injecting syphilis in your eyeballs. You can never tell which one is which until they are "in," and that is exactly how the corporate mercantilists and Military / Security industrial complex boosters want it.

Suckers.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

it just goes to show how illegitimate the whole process is. these people don't represent us. the government does not serve us, they expect us to serve them.

<< 1   >>

join