It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Lawmakers Receive Threatening Email

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I agree no violence but I am starting to think more and more lately that is what it's end up taking to restore some sense of correctness to the messed up political landscape. Sad but true I guess it is only a matter of time before some nutjob looses their line of rational thought, but if I had to pick the lesser of two evils I hope it doesn't involve innocents, or loss of life for that matter because that in my mind achieves nothing for the long term. Sure it might make some people happy as disgusting as that is but I 'd like to think we as a society are better than that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This whole "I don't condone violence " thing is garbage. Freedom has rarely been won without civil unrest and shots fired. This guy is obviously misguided with the "school" attacks and terrorist slant, but well coordinated offensives against federal agencies after Waco, Patriot Act, Federal extradition of Marc Emery e.c.t would have my complete support (and constitutional justification).

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
E-Mail Threat Spurs Warning To Schools in New York

The New York State Education Department has sent advisories to all school districts and administrators across the state in the wake of an e-mail threat that was originally sent to some state lawmakers, journalists, and others last week. They point out state police, the FBI, and State Office of Counter Terrorism are all investigating the e-mail but stress that law enforcement does not consider it a credible threat at this time.

www.wgrz.com...

<< 1   >>

join