It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Outrageously Preposterous Theory About How Sorcery From The Powers That Be Might Effect Us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Peace everyone!
First and foremost I would like to clarify that this particular thread should not be my first…but here we are. It has, if you will, certain prerequisite understandings. Not necessarily beliefs in, but at least understandings of.
My theory presented is based upon certain facts (as I deem to be fact, though admittedly, there will be many who disagree, including myself, at times.)
My supposed prerequisites are as follows...

First; . The multiverse theory. I wrote a novel a long time ago about a multiverse, though I named it the “Alternative Path Dimensions”; lol, sad. The multiverse theory is that, for EVERY action that does not occur in our dimensional reality, there is another dimension where that action has occurred. (So there is another dimension where I am NOT writing this article, or where you are not reading it. Some of you might wish you were in that one, Huh?) This, of course, offers that there are an infinite number of dimensions. The fact that I wrote about it's existence long before hearing about it confirms it's existence to me, though I understand this is only confirmation for myself, not for anyone else. For this, it is also important to understand how Einstein explained that we could never go to another multiverse dimension because our memories would be altered to those of the reality we became a part of, and we would cease to have the memories from our previous dimension. (It may help if one has seen "Dark City" and considers how they were altering the memories of the humans, using serums.)
Second; Some, if not all, of our global rulers are using some form of sorcery against humanity.
Third; All matter is conscious, fluid energy. Reality as we see and know it is in part manifested by our beliefs and expectations; atoms respond to intention and belief. Physical reality as most see and understand it, is an illusion. ( A great quote: Since all of reality is an illusion, illusion itself ceases to exist, it cancels itself out.)
Fourth; All matter, like every atom, is vibrating at a certain frequency. The air around you is vibrating much quicker than you, and so is light and invisible. A rock vibrates slower than you and so is heavier, denser. You vibrate somewhere in between.
Fifth; Atomic vibration means that an atom flashes; for example, the atom is there, and then gone, and then there, and then gone. This happens at such a quick speed the naked eye cannot perceive it. But since you are made of atoms, you too are there, and then not, there and then not at the same time. An alternate dimension would be here when we are not, then gone when we are here; and so we do not perceive them. A specter would do the same. Sometimes, however, dimensions CAN both be here at the same time; and sometimes a specter IS here when we are here.

If you don't understand any of the above, but would like to, I've written a couple articles that may (or may not) help to clarify. They can be found by following the links on the left at the following site...
openeyes.x10.mx...

I understand that there are those who will disagree with some, if not all, of the above. That's actually expected. I would suggest, however, that those NOT be the topic of discussion. rather, I would ask that the discussion remain on my theory. Unless, of course, discussion of the above is relevant to the discussion of my theory.
I would also like to disclaim that I KNOW my theory may be incorrect. In fact, it is probable that it is entirely wrong. I make no claim that I believe, or disbelieve my theory.
My theory is as follows.

Imagine we live in a world free of fear; we'll call this dimension A).
Existing along side of us, dimension B) is at a different frequency (Probably a slower vibration.) It is a dimension just like ours, but fear exists in dimension B). (I use fear as the differing factor for simplicity with my example, you may also consider whatever interpretations of this you like.)
So we are in dimension A) when some form of sorcery (manipulation of frequencies and vibrations) is performed on the world. Say this sorcery then alters the frequency of dimension A) to match that of dimension B). Now dimension A) has fear.
Now, lets say that the sorcery performed was a false flag attack… a lot of injury and death, and it is publicized as such in the media. Except the media is reporting the new “fear” to the extreme. Now, the masses of dimension A) believe in and expect fear; aiding the sorcerers in their spell.
The masses would not notice the transition from one dimension to another, as it would happen in the flash of an atom. And just as quick, their memories would be shifted away from those of dimension A), and fear would now be a belief.
So instead of the spell actually “Creating” fear into dimension A), dimension A) is brought parallel with dimension B), where fear already existed.
And how many times could this be done, how many changes could we have been brought into? Fear is just an example...We could have been brought from realities where certain presidents win elections, into new ones where different presidents won. Or wars; or any event.
This, actually, is the extent of my theory; except that it might be much more sinister. Say, for example, dimension A) was actually in communication with the supreme source, whereas dimension B) wasn't, they only believed in the supreme source. Imagine a dimension C), where there was no supreme source. What if the powers that be wished to bring dimension A) to dimension C)? When all was said and done, dimension A) would forget all about the supreme source.

I hope I have been able to explain this in an understandable manner. It was hard to put in words what my mind can only put in thoughts. Please, ask any questions if anything doesn’t make sense, and let me know what you think.
Peace and One Love.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Second; Some, if not all, of our global rulers are using some form of sorcery against humanity.

I'd agree, it's called who has the largest wallet and who has the biggest weapons.

Divide and conquer, no one if free from being corrupted. Everyone has their price, it's the same with countries and Governments....

Oh and it's "affect" us, as opposed to "effect"

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

While I do appreciate your input regarding the second "prerequisite", and I do, also, appreciate your correcting my spelling error; may I ask, instead, for your feedback regarding the purpose of this thread?
Thank you, I look forward to it.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Alright fair enough, sorry for coming accross as slightly snappy.

While I appreciate your theory, and more than respect anyone who has the time and brain power to think of such things I'd say it falls down at one main point; too many interconnected variables in my opinion. It becomes very easy for the human mind to create a link when essentially there isn't one, but thats just my own personal opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

That's awesome. Your opinion is perfect. No offense take, I fully expected to be called every name under the sun for this one, lol.
Thanks again;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok. I wrote this earlier, and then my internet went out so I just copied and saved. I don't think I want to change it though. I will stick with my original thoughts for now.

1st. I will admit that I got lost a couple times while reading, but I did try to follow.
I find it interesting(even if I don't necessarily believe it), and will re-read it again later.

A question regarding your 5th prerequisite. Ok, well while I was trying to think of exactly how to word this question, I gained a few more questions lol. Simplify my 1st question= I am sitting right here in front of my computer. I just read your thread. Alternate me- FixedSquares, is sitting in this same chair, only he is reading a comic book.

Question= Is the single me, both of these people? I am constantly vibrating in between- I'm here, I'm there, I'm here, I'm there??

So that was question 1, but as I previously stated, I quickly had more questions, because if FixedSquares, was my every opposite, then he wouldn't be sitting down at all. He would not be inside this room. He would be moving his legs, but not his fingers (cuz I'm typing). I suppose he wouldn't even have any clothes on, but I won't go there. He would be hungry, but not thirsty. So by now, I am really hoping that the answer to question #1, is no. If the answer is yes, then I will be exhausted real soon.

New thought.

To state this theory in it's most simplistic form, in my mind, I am comparing it to a type of story that I enjoyed reading as a kid. I had quite a few of these books. All were small paperback books. Not a real long novel, but maybe 75-100 pages. I am only giving those descriptions because I am unsure the correct term, but a sort of "Choose your destiny/Create the path you want" type of book. Read 1 or 2 pages, then you are confronted with a choice.

If you want Billy to investigate inside the cave; go to page 14.
If you want Billy to check out the strange sound he heard from inside the barn; go to page 22.

Is this a similar concept? except that the "reader/sorcerer" ALWAYS chooses the absolute worst decision for all characters involved?

New Thought

Honestly, I really don't know how much belief I can give to this theory, but I am intrigued by it, and do think you have a fascinating movie in the works. Some of it reminds me of the 'Fringe' TV series, but not completely.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Parallel time lines (different space-time continuums) is definitely an idea theoretical physicists have been playing around with lately, especially in multi-dimensional theories to explain quantum mechanics.

Similar concepts, without the technical emphases, can be found in various cultures. Anything from spiritual realms of Buddhism or the Nordic mythology to ideas associated with "astral projection" and realms that exist even outside of our conception of space-time. Many people claim to experience these kinds of places when in an altered state of consciousness, but there would be obvious difficulties trying to scientifically prove that even another space-time continuum existed in our "vicinity," to use common spatial concepts, since it would require everything physical to undergo the subtle change you mention.

So I can see how there would be potential there for a group to come along and discover all of this on their own. If there are other intelligences in these realms, or operating outside of them, I can also see the possibility of greater intelligences than our own guiding time-lines, maybe orchestrating convergences or divergences between the multiple space-times. That's one reason I don't think there would be anything inherently evil about this kind of stuff, assuming it even exists. Even 9/11 has had some positive reactions in that it woke a lot of people up and thus served to raise awareness.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
First, I want to thank you for both reading the thread, and for your comments. This is exactly the kind of discussion I'd hoped to invoke. I'm sorry it's written so poorly, I had a hard time articulating these ideas, and I am not at all satisfied with how it came out.
I should clarify that the multiverse theory states that for every action not occurring here, there is another dimension where it is occurring. It's not exactly that there is another dimension where everything is the exact opposite (Though I have thought of this many many times, and am more than open to discuss this as well.) So for your example, there would be another dimension exactly like the one you are in (Which, to throw things for a spin, might not be the same as mine
) So it would still be BrokenbCircles, not FixedSquare. Only you would have the pleasure of not having had to read this thread. D

Now to answer some of your questions.
"Question= Is the single me, both of these people? I am constantly vibrating in between- I'm here, I'm there, I'm here, I'm there??"
First, I don't know. Lol. Here's my best understanding...The "you" that you are conscious of IS connected to every you in every possible dimension.To get a little deeper, every atom in the universe is connected to every other atom.This relates to my third prerequisite regarding the universe being a fluid conscious energy. Imagine a glass of water. For the sake of example, lets say every drop of water is like an atom, and the body of water as a whole is like the universe. Every drop of water is part of the whole body of water, but also remains to be its own drop; each drop has the potential to be shifted anywhere in the body of water. But our glass of water is a fluid energy consciousness. I think in some dimensions, the "you" that is there would be aware of the other yous in the other dimensions, perhaps even in contact with some of them. Perhaps even in contact with you. At the same time, to throw a wrench in to my explanation, it is also true that I am you and you are I. On one level.
Essentially the important of this is that it basically means that physical reality is not really physical.
In regards to are you vibrating between here and there, in place of an alternate you....not sure. Physicists bother themselves trying to figure out WHERE the atoms go when they are not here. So all I can say is that when you are not here, you are gone.
Imagine this analogy....Say you had the conscious ability to make the floor under me vibrate, so it was under me, then gone, then under me, then gone. You would be able to make it "gone, then under me" at such a speed that I would be able to stand on it, unaware that it was even moving. This is the outcome of the vibration of "physical matter".
I suppose this idea could be likened to the "Choose your own adventure" books...because perhaps it is that when we make a choice, we move ourselves between these alternate dimensions. Perhaps just a change in belief will move you to one of the alternate dimensions.
I really hope I answered your question....I'm surprised at how hard it is to describe the insanity I'm thinking, lol.
Thank you again for your comment and questions;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. You articulate well.
I also have said, from time to time, that 9/11 has had it's positive effects on our reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I can see where you are going - Schrödinger's cat?

For what it is worth I think I may have done a dimension slip with memory intact. There was a rather impressive house I noticed when I went weekly for my allergy shots.

I had a bad car accident (totaled my Pickup) and now the house is no longer there

Did I die in the "other dimension"

Perhaps that is where all my unmatched socks ended up!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Something else that makes me suspect what you say is true, is that when I apply something akin to the "law of attraction" to certain "issues" that are not vitriolic to my ego, I notice that the entire universe seems to change in accordance around me. Nothing major, but minor, subtle details that can gain momentum over time throughout society. Things I should have no control over. Either I am experiencing information bias (which I have considered), or experiences right up my alley are increasingly finding their way to me because they somehow recognize me as a "proper receptacle" for them, or else it's a pure coincidence that what I want to see more of in the world, is actually taking place.

The implications of a lot of this stuff are immensely difficult to even imagine because of all the variables that would necessarily be involved in having multiple, potentially infinite numbers of space-time continuums. The best I can do is to try to focus on my consciousness itself and assume it's the lynch-pin that holds all these different potentials together, one way or another, and just try to guide that.

We are living in very trippy times for this discussion to even be happening if you ask me. I love it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

At the same time, to throw a wrench in to my explanation, it is also true that I am you and you are I. On one level.
I'm surprised at how hard it is to describe the insanity I'm thinking, lol.
You might be onto something with these 2 statements. As you will soon see, I have several new comments to make. Most of which really have nothing to do with one another, so maybe the insanity is spreading??
I will be using several lines to separate.

1. Have you ever watched Fringe? In an episode about a month or 2 ago, something very similar to this occurred, to people who were on a concrete balcony connected to high-rise apartment. It didn't end well for them.

Say you had the conscious ability to make the floor under me vibrate, so it was under me, then gone, then under me, then gone.
There are just some very close similarities, but also some major differences, between your theory and that TV show. I don't know, if you haven't seen it, I think you may enjoy it, but on the other hand if you haven't seen it, then you would be a few seasons behind.

2. I want to thank you for this statement-

I would also like to disclaim that I KNOW my theory may be incorrect. In fact, it is probable that it is entirely wrong. I make no claim that I believe, or disbelieve my theory.
I do not often theorize or philosophize about anything. I do often wonder and imagine what is, or what could be, but not really in a way that I would refer to it as philosophizing. Honestly, it actual bugs me just to write that word in that way, but I don't know any other word to use lol. Anyways, earlier I was hit with a sort of "What-if epiphany." For the most part, un-related to your theory, but does involve 'Universe; What-If?; Why?" Not gonna go into detail just yet, but will share it with you soon. Even if I don't share it with anyone else, but I blame credit you as part of the cause for the origin of my idea.

I'm sorry it's written so poorly, I had a hard time articulating these ideas, and I am not at all satisfied with how it came out.
3. I wasn't trying to say that. When I said, "I got lost," I was mainly referring to the parts about the vibrating atoms. I understand the ideas behind atoms, and molecules, but as far as using that in my own life, it just doesn't happen. When I look on this table beside me, I see a plastic cup with tea in it, that is sitting on top of a wooden table. I know there is ground up tea leaves, and sugar mixed with water, inside my cup. However I never look at it in the way of my cup itself, and the table it is sitting on, are actually made up of particles that are much much smaller than the sugar or tea that I added to the water.

So all I can say is that when you are not here, you are gone.
4. That's stating it lightly. You actually have no idea. I have been "Gone" for a long time. lol.

5. Sorry that most of my comment doesn't actually directly relate to your theory. I had something else I wanted to say, that popped into my mind earlier, and was directly related, but now I can't remember and I'm about to log off.....................................

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing your experience. The missing house definitely has the potential to be explained via my theory. You also reminded me of a book I took out at the library many years ago; "Making Magick" by Edain (or Elaine) Hayden. It was a very profound book that taught me a lot about belief...in fact I'm sure I still have my notes on it. At any rate, I returned the book, and it disappeared. The library said they had no record of owning, or ever having owned. the book. I forget the Authors name exactly, though it may be in my notes, but I have searched for the book online, years ago, and never did find a match.
Similar to your house perhaps?
I Laughed my donkey off at your missing sox idea...I guess we may never know.

In response to your next comment, I'll just add it here; I have also thought about what it means when someone says they have a paradigm shift. I think, in fact, that is where my above theory originated. I think my idea was that when we change our belief about something, perhaps we actually shift ourselves to a dimension in the multiverse where that was true. Was I once in a dimension where the world trade center was not demolished, then did I move myself to a dimension where the world trade centers were attacked by terrorists, then did I move myself to a dimension where it was an inside job? Or was I directed....?
I'd have to agree. Even if we know the discussion is probably not accurate, they way the world has changed to allow such a discussion, and even to admit the possibility...we are definitely in some amazing times. (I like your term...trippy....it is!)
Peace and One Love
edit on 5-4-2011 by Scorpitarius because: To respond to more comments.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You may find this hard to believe, but I actually don't watch TV, I haven't for many years, really. I find out about shows that might be interesting and I watch them online. I've never heard of Fringe, but if it is like you describe, I think I'll be watching Season One Episode one tonight, then on and on from there, lol. It does sound good.
I glad I inspired you in any fashion to theorize your own ideas. I suppose that was the point of the article. I hope you DO share your ideas once you've organized them.
Fair enough about not quite getting what I was talking about regarding atoms vibrating....but I keep my statement...I am very displeased with the way I wrote my theory...."Dimension A yadda yadda Dimension B yaddda Dimension A yadda yip yip." Lol, That's what my theory sounds like to me. Ha ha ha. I've thought of a few ways I could have written it better, but I am not allowed to edit my thread after four hours, so I'm stuck with what I put.
Thanks again, this has been a great conversation.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Fringe is in Season 3 now.
When it started, I basically saw it as a newer take on The X-Files. Not exactly, but for the most part, the Fringe Division, involves cases similar to The X-Files.

BUT, an alternate Universe wasn't introduced early on. It might not of been until season 2. I can't remember exactly when that came into the storyline. So, if the alternate universe aspect is what you are interested in, then I cant say for sure if you would get into it as much during season 1. On the other hand, it is good to start at the beginning to get the full background.

I don't know lol. I'm trying to think of how to describe it without giving too much away.

This might help a little bit
Fox- Fringe101

There is actually a thread on here about it, but I haven't read much of it. I haven't yet watched some of the most recent episodes. I often watch shows online too, and sometimes prefer to wait and watch like 5 or 6 within a couple days. Due to that, I don't go to that thread.

Actually this link is better for just the general overall summary.
www.fox.com...
It doesn't give too much away, as far as details.
edit on 4/5/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join