It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Discovery: China Observatory Announces 'Dark' Satellite Transmitting Universal Genetic Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I just ran across this very interesting article and I thought I'd share it here. I noticed that it was dated April 1st but it appears, at least to me, that it may very well be genuine. I certainly hope so anyway.

It says that China's National Radio-Astronomy Observatory has been monitoring a previously unknown dark satellite orbiting Saturn that is repeatedly transmitting the human genetic code in two minute long sequences. It goes on to say that they have been monitoring it for some 90 days and that NASA has confirmed China's discovery. Kinda blew me away.

If this is indeed true, "Disclosure" may be much closer than we think. I'm not talking just about the disclosure of their existence but disclosure of the true nature of humanity itself. Anyway here's the link, check it out and let me know your thoughts;

www.dailygalaxy.com...

Here's a few quotes from the source article;

Dr. Rosie Redfield, the newly appointed director of the Astrobiology Program at NASA Headquarters, Washington, confirmed China's dicovery this morning. In a press release Redfield said that "China's discovery has monumental consequences, and has been shared with the world's premier sciemtific instituions for vetting and peer review.

Redfield added that NASA expects a more detailed press conference to be held at the White House later today or tomorrow, pending announcement from the Obama administration.

Dr. Dimitri Kardashev of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics told The Daily Galaxy that "This discovery comes as no surprise to me. It was always just a matter of time. The Earth is only some four billion years old. Our universe is some 14 billion years old. There may be millions of advanced technological civilizations that are billions of years older than ours.

Anyway, is this just another April fools joke or should I be waiting for the Presidential announcement?

edit on 3-4-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I'd put good money on it being an April Fool's joke

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
pretty sure its an april fools joke.
this was posted already on april fools

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
LMAO! C'mon Op...Honestly!

IRM

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
5th time (or more) someone postet that ....

CHECK THE DATE !!! "April 01, 2011"

nuff said!

edit on 3-4-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
read the bottom of your link and shall out it is a joke!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
this is going to end up in the HOAX lies,scams, & fakes forum. like this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rosie Redfield is the dead give away, any time you find a pun name, it is intended.
edit on 4/3/2011 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is a known hoax.. Enough said..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Posted by: Alfonso Fanjul | April 01, 2011 at 01:39 AM ['Daily Galaxy' Readers: Internet sites in the USA have a long tradition of great April Fools' Day stunts, including media site such as Google, Huffington Post, and TechCrunch to name a few. Google has a tradition of creating April Fools' Day jokes. For example, Google MentalPlex allegedly featured the use of mental power to search the web. In 2007, Google's Gmail page displayed an announcement for Gmail Paper, allowing users to have email messages printed and shipped to them.In 2010, Google jokingly changed its company name to Topeka in honor of Topeka, Kansas, whose mayor actually changed the city's name to Google for a short amount of time in an attempt to sway Google's decision in its new Google Fiber Project In 2011, Google's April Fool's Joke announced Gmail Motion, an interactive way of controlling Gmail and your computer with body movements via the user's webcam. We hope you've enjoyed ours! The Daily Galaxy staff.]

Direct from D aily Galaxy

April Fools has come and past, now you're the biggest fool at last!

LOL.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well I cannot find any reference to this for April at all on the Xinhua news website - Xinhua News English

And also interesting to note that the image of the panel supposedly discussing this discovery, is the same panel of people here - Noticias terra

noticias.terra.com.br...

(Title translated to English)

Researcher: extraterrestrial life may be unrecognizable

Also, the attribution of the lady on the left as Dr. Rosie Redfield, is actually a Dr Felisa Wolfe-Simon.

Felisa Wolfe-Simon

Yep, April fools joke, oh and the only reference to this is the exact same article over and over on the net.

edit - God you people are quick, I spent barely 5 mins since reading the op, and whammo!!!

ROFL!!

edit on 3/4/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hypothetically, if this was one of those hidden in plane sight kind of things, I wonder who's DNA code was being transmitted?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This was definitely created in the right forum

Good job OP

Great find, I hope the Chinese don't steal all the alien secrets

new topics

top topics

join