It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak has left Egypt to Germany!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Mubarak has left Egypt to Germany!

english.aljazeera.net

Sources tell Al Jazeera that Hosni Mubarak, the former Egyptian president, has left the resort town of Sharm El-Sheikh on a flight headed to Germany, possibly for medical treatment.

Mubarak had been staying at Sharm El-Sheikh under house arrest since he stepped down from office on February 11.

Protesters have called for Mubarak to stand trial for alleged crimes under his presidency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
hello germany, what are you doing? If this is true, Egyptians will be more than angry or not, I have no idea. My guess is that he is there for health reasons and that is a possiblity since he always went to germany for surgery and what not. But if this is true, was it the first time? What will make him come back?

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Last I heard the whole Mubarak family were under house arrest, however, it has been well known for some time Mubarak does have cancer and whether or not he had special permission to go to Germany for more treatment is rumour only.

End of the day......who cares. Mubarak is no longer in power. His time is over.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Lol When I read the line saying "Mubarak has left Egypt to Germany!", my first thought were that he had actually handled over Egypt to Germany.
Guess that would have been pretty wild, and no wonder the Egypts would have been upset.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think he goes there for German beauty parlors...That gray must be coming back!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I think he goes there for German beauty parlors...That gray must be coming back!

Why not?
Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi recently got himself a face-lift and tummy-tuck.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
dosnt surprise me....germany is a collecting pool for the crap of the world noone else will have...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
dosnt surprise me....germany is a collecting pool for the crap of the world noone else will have...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Nothing in the news here in Germany? But i know that some weeks ago, there was a rumor about Mumbarak doing a surgery here in Germany, soon.

The reason for this widely held belief could be "Bild.de" doing an 1st Aprilsfool and Aljazera maybe took it for serious. I heard this rumor three or four days ago in German forums but it seems BILD took this article offline.

top topics

join