It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga Prophecy-2011 Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

If lasting peace and change WILL come from Syria falling it would make sense that TPTB will make sure that they do not attack Syria and hence all this hesitation?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

Not discrediting you post, but in my view, if I were a country leader and it was revealed to me that there is a person on this planet who can correctly predict future political issues in the world, that would lead to wars, and nuclear fallouts etc, then I would certainly create a job for them and employ them in my government.... and not let them spout information that would cause a lot of worry or even make the enemy side aware..... and because that is plain straight forward logical thinking, that you would expect anyone to consider if it were true.... it makes me treat the whole prediction thing light heartedly... sorry but that is my point of view... good post and thank you for sharing

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why would you need' someone' if you had a 'chronovisor'?
What if you could see the future and try to counteract your own eventual demise or the system that you run's demise?
What if the world is becoming awake to the game of death and war and manipulation that you play and you want to slow down your own eventual end or perhaps even avoid it as you plan your own escape?
I know it all sounds far out, but nothing stopped them going in to Iraq or Afghanistan despite the anti war protests. They wanted what they wanted and went for it.

But Syria......seems to be a different story of real hesitation.

The world is changing and the robots are becoming self aware.

What do you do with a self aware robot or computor? it won't obey you anymore and your programming is beginning to malfunction for a large minority.....so?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
reply to post by Dianec

If lasting peace and change WILL come from Syria falling it would make sense that TPTB will make sure that they do not attack Syria and hence all this hesitation?

That would be assuming that they have a religious objective. I think current powers that be are short sighted. We know Israel believes they are untouchable via their religion, and maybe they have this mindset (will bring in their messiah - if Jew), but I don't think this is influencing decisions on Syria.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You're right. Probably not. The real people who run this world know what religion is and are not affected by 'religion'. However, they are affected by self preservation and the removal of others. Interesting times ahead.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I found your comment above about "robots waking up" interesting. It is a good analogy. Where people were not seeing the bigger picture before they do now (thanks to the Internet and sites like this). It's like those in power are in their own world while we are in ours (they don't hear us or appear to care about our opinions). Maybe these people who see or sense the future simply see the bigger picture to the extreme. Who knows. Your right - interesting times ahead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join