It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga Prophecy-2011 Japan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Baba Vanga was a famous blind prophet who was born in the Republic of Macedonia in 1911. At young age she have lost her vision when she was playing around in the field and suddenly got caught up in a twister that threw her body in the ground. After a search she was found scared with her eyes covered in dirt and sand. Few years later she began showing paranormal abilities and having visions of the future. Among her most famous predictions are the accurate dates of World War II and the fall of Hitler. She also predicted the September 11 attacks on the Twin Towers, she described the planes as the "metal birds". (You can find the list of her predictions online). Overall I am writing this thread because about 2 years ago I stumbled across the Russian article showing the list of her predictions in the chronological order. Of course at first this list seemed to be just absurd and ridiculous and I thought that it was just published as a joke. However, I noticed an interesting prediction for the year 2011. It said:

2011-"Due to the Radiation fallout Europe will lose nearly all of its inhabitants, than the Middle East will wage a war against the West and the rest of the survivors."

Now I am not saying that I believe this prediction is accurate or real, but I find it interesting because this year there has been a radiation leak in Japan and there is a big Conflict in the Middle East but it might might be a simple coincidence.
The following link shows that article and the list of her predictions (the following article written in RUSSIAN therefore if you want me to translate other predictions for a certain year, write it in the comments)

LINK: starterblog.ru...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

pretty interesting, i wonder what kind of time frame radiation would need to wipe out almost an entire nation.. and wouldnt the middle east also be greatly affected by it seeing how they are neighbors with Europe? It does however seem like hostility is mounting rather quickly in the middle east. All i can say is that i hope that its not true. I wouldnt wish that kind of fate on anyone, not even on the factions that wish us harm in the middle east. May god protect us all..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You also convieniently forgot to mention her failed prediction for world war 3 in November 2010, which ultimately leads to nuclear war and nuclear fallout. Which is the prediction you have posted about..
It's got nothing to do with japan
edit on 3/4/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I know thats why I said that I don't believe that this is the real list of her predictions, but 2011 one seemed interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Who needs Baba vanga when you have Mother Shipton? no offence, she pretty much covers everything, from the fire of london, to the first world war to crafts spewing out little silver men, i dont know if the writings are genuine but i think theyre considered to be, however she does make for very entertaining reading.en.wikipedia.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
You also convieniently forgot to mention her failed prediction for world war 3 in November 2010, which ultimately leads to nuclear war and nuclear fallout. Which is the prediction you have posted about..

But was not the WW3-prediction a hoax, that in reality never was made by her?

edit on 3-4-2011 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

But was not the WW3-prediction a hoax, that in reality never was made by her?

edit on 3-4-2011 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

I've never heard anything about that.. Do you have a source or some links?
That ww3 prediction seems to be listed on any site or literature with her predictions I've ever seen.. Never seen anything about a hoax before..
Or maybe even it's said it's a hoax now the date has passed.. Anyway the point of my original post is that her prediction on nuclear fallout in Europe was a result of ww3, so if That was a hoax then surely the nuclear thing is aswell..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Baba Vanga didn't like telling the future so i think most of 'her' predictions are false

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I've never heard anything about that.. Do you have a source or some links?
That ww3 prediction seems to be listed on any site or literature with her predictions I've ever seen.. Never seen anything about a hoax before..
Or maybe even it's said it's a hoax now the date has passed.. Anyway the point of my original post is that her prediction on nuclear fallout in Europe was a result of ww3, so if That was a hoax then surely the nuclear thing is aswell..

I am not saying that is actually the case, but it is worth taking into consideration that it might be hoaxed.

Anyway, it is claimed that it was supposedly a Russian Paper that created the predictions after her death, but I have not researched that claim so I do not know how true it is.
Anyway, a ATS-thread on the topic; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello guys, I am new to this site, I just saw your post and I felt I ought to share some information.

I am a native bulgarian and I know the truth about Vanga, and it is she was a real phenomenon.

The number one thing that I have to let you know guys, is that the famous time table that runs in the internet is a total bull. It has been fabricated by some fake russian so called journalists, then posted on the internet and since then it just confuses people. Let me be clear about this: there is no prophecy about a third world war starting in 2010.

I cannot really say that this prophecy was real to, but what I can tell you is 100% sure is, when she was alive, they asked her what the future holds, and she said, 'The 8th will come and seal the final peace'. When they asked her when this time will come, she said 'It is still too early, Siriya still has not fallen'. So now you know - when Sirya falls, for good or bad, there will be something big going on...but it be something positive.

Baba Vanga has always been giving correct predictions...truth is she never was eager to speak about politics and the future of the world, she was always more into helping people about diseases...and there are thousands upon thoussands people here in Bulgaria that can swear in their kids she cured them.

There are however some predictions about future world events she has made, and believe me, guys, she has been 100% right on all of them. Now please bare in mind she was a blind, illiterate woman in a bulgarian village and since a kid she has been blind. She said something like ' the iron birds will hit the two tall brothers'' and of course that's 9/11.

She then said that Kursk will sink under water and they will weep about it..now let me tell you that Kursk is a Russian city in Siberia that is hundreds of miles away from the shore, and people then used to say that's some kind of mumbo-jumbo...but when the atomic submarine kursk with all the crew sunk, they all said 'Vanga was right again'.

So, guys, do not be afraid of the future, because she said that there will be a final peace and good times ahead. She said that in Bulgaria the life will be good and I trust her 100%. Remember - the key is Siria - when it goes down, the big change is coming to earth. Peace!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I thought people might find this a very intersting thread. it is relevant to current world events and though some will initially balk at the type of work Baba Vanga did, still her words are interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Did Nostradamus say anything about Japan?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Posting here so I can come back to it. Someone provided a link from a Syria post.

Interesting to see how events in modern times can easily fulfill these visions. I know others say most are vague but I don't like to dismiss what isn't yet fully understood. If anyone believes in alien beings and/or other dimensions this can be valid too. In any case, thanks for link. Will be fun to read later.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Glad that you too found this interesting. The Baba Vanga 'list of prophecies' found on the internet is a a made up list by a russian man as she did not make those kinds of prophecies. This is why this Syria business is interesting.
I don't know if you have noticed but people in general, not all by any means, but in general they no longer believe anything politicians say. Comments on attacking Syria in national newspapers in the UK are astonishing as the majority are out and out calling politicians liars and asking who is pulling their strings.

Should Syria fall, a new awareness will blossom to fruitiion. Could that be what she means?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I just read tnrough the thread. If you put what the above poster said: - its too soon to say but watch Syria....when Syria falls "the 8th will come and seal the final peace" together with other prophecies peace does come in the end. I really like the Hopi prophecy. They also speak of peace with the fifth worlds full emergence or presence. I do believe these people saw things. I also believe time is speeding up (or there is the illusion that it is). Maybe that's due to continual mayhem in the world , seemingly with events getting closer together and more intense. I wish I could better understand "the 8th will come and seal the final peace".

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

There certainly is a huge change in consciousness and awareness in the world. Very few are fooled by what they are told anymore. The meaning of 2012 'apocalypse' was not a violent change to the world but a change in awareness and consciousness and the 'Revealing' of knowledge and understanding. That is beginning to happen. The fall of Syria, though inevitable may be the final straw in the 'old world' way of doing things.
What the Eight shall come, means, perhaps there are others who know more, but I shall be doing more research. I have a rough idea and will follow that track first.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The Eighth Fire is a term arising from the teachings of the Seven fires prophecy. The teaching suggests that if enough people—of all colors and faiths—turn from materialism and instead choose a path of respect, wisdom and spirituality, environmental and social catastrophe can be avoided, and an era of spiritual illumination will unfold. (From Wikipedia)

Could this be it? It is copied from the teaching of the Anishinaabe Peoples.

I thought their Seventh Fire more interesting / worrying:
(again taken from the Wikipedia)

In the time of the Seventh Fire New People will emerge. They will retrace their steps to find what was left by the trail. Their steps will take them to the Elders who they will ask to guide them on their journey. But many of the Elders will have fallen asleep. They will awaken to this new time with nothing to offer. Some of the Elders will be silent because no one will ask anything of them. The New People will have to be careful in how they approach the Elders. The task of the New People will not be easy.

If the New People will remain strong in their quest the Water Drum of the Midewiwin Lodge will again sound its voice. There will be a rebirth of the Anishinabe Nation and a rekindling of old flames. The Sacred Fire will again be lit.

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. If they choose the right road, then the Seventh Fire will light the Eighth and final Fire, an eternal fire of peace, love brotherhood and sisterhood. If the light skinned race makes the wrong choice of the roads, then the destruction which they brought with them in coming to this country will come back at them and cause much suffering and death to all the Earth's people.[

So what is the right decision to be made?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

When I type it in I get a lot on the antichrist - when type in exactly "the 8th will come and seal the final peace". I'm using google on this but Muhammad is brought up as well as Jesus. I then looked to see if there was an 8th seal in the bible and there is only a 7th (ominous silence, trumpets from sky, etc). The 7th seal - judgement is released. This begins in revelations 8.

I'm not sure if that could be it. She appears to have believed in the bible. It could be that once revelations 8 begins peace is certain (eventually) as there is no turning back? Syria is also referred to as an area that is destroyed (Damascus).

After this 7th seal is broken we begin to see these 7 trumpets going off. People are hearing these trumpets around the world but its still debatable what this could be from. For how long have people been hearing horns coming from the sky? People have also described an ominous silence (here on ATS in the forums on "feeling something; the waiting game, etc). I'm not sure how many have sensed a stillness or strange silence but that matches up with the beginning of revelation 8. Maybe some sense it while others do not? What I'm not getting right away is where we have any evidence that trumpets 2-4 have happened unless they will happen in close succession to trumpet 5. But the rest of revelations 8 describes fire, ships being destroyed, stars falling from the sky (rockets perhaps?), some of the earths water becoming bitter, sun and moon blocked out somewhat (smoke would do this). Terror is emphasized.

In revelations 9 (5th trumpet) more smoke is released locusts strike like scorpions (prolonged suffering from this scorpion like sting). Locusts look like horses dressed for battle. Crowns on head, human faces, teeth like lion, hair like women, armor, wings that roar, tails that look like a scorpions.

Again, it could be that once revelations begins there is no turning back. It all may happen very quickly after that. I'm not sure but somewhere in the bible it says 'if these days were not cut short all humans would die'. There is an eventual peace. Maybe because she believed in the bible she has only provided a hint of where to look for the beginning of revelation 8? If so that's pretty amazing because we did not have a specific location before (if its what she really said and visualized). We only knew it would be the Middle East before.

I didn't mean to shift gears from her to the bible but it does seem to match up (unless I'm stretching too much on this). I haven't found anything linking the two directly together but it resonates. Maybe I'm way off track but its fun to explore how different prophecies may be connected. They all seem to speak of a savior who comes to bring peace but also of things getting really bad before this peace comes.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Interesting. I have been reading up on Revelations but find it very odd. The eighth king, yes I see that, coming to seal the final peace, but then, thinking about it, is it a lasting peace or a peace treaty or does the Pope turn up to bring a peace treaty to stop war. Difficult to tell, but I suspect we've not long to find out.

Hindsight, as they say, is a wonderful thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Yea I think it will be a lasting peace but things need to get really bad before its even iniated/ prompts all of society to reset. Its hard to imagine peace over there but if we go by what all these prophecies say they see a new world (5th world with Hopi: 4th world with Mayan - 1000 years bible; a new beginning somehow).

It beginning in Syria makes sense because I don't think the ME can continue on much longer with modern weapons. They were able to fight for thousands of years before because they didn't have globe altering mass extinction types of weapons (biological seems like the most frightening). Waters turning bitter and people picking up dead bodies in space type suits for months describes what our modern weapons would do and present day possibilities (Ezekiel and Revelations). I don't see even another 10 years of the conflict that exists along with access to these types of weapons.

Revelelations is a trippy chapter to read. I've never read it through and through but have read bits and pieces. I've been told John was in a cave and there may have been some gasses accumulating in this cave that caused a psychedelic trance like state. If what he was able to tap into is what others like Edgar Cayce, elders of tribes, this woman, Merlin, mother Shipton, etc he didn't know what he was seeing. If he was seeing military helecopters as an example, how would someone with no experience of even flight explain that? Locusts (flying pest) maybe. Large metal covered with teeth as a lion, tail like scorpion, sound of wings like chariots. He would have described his visions via his frame of reference.

I don't know how much I believe in all of it but I do know it's compelling. I like reading what people are matching up with these, and how they all seem to have the same general theme - society hitting a bottom from a series of catastrophic events (either human caused, by nature, or both). Its hard to imagine how bad it would need to get to make this happen though. Unprecedented I imagine. When peace is finally embraced by all its hard to know if we will be around to see it. I have always had the impression it will all be in the Middle East but who knows.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join