It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help solving the kidnapping/murder of my Spirit Guardian

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
lol it wouldn't be the first time Mai led me down a dead end...

I thank you for the help, Mai swears it was Connecticuit, if possible try a wider timeframe... maybe it's not 1973... could be 1937.. Mai is horrible on giving me accurate names and numbers so I'm fairly in the dark on this stuff, All I know is that she was kidnapped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave, and she really wants to be found so her spirit can be at peace. If karma exists, I'm sure I'll get alot of good Karma for helping her.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CrusaderOne

How exactly do you know if she gives you accurate information if you have yet to have verified a single detail of her story?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrusaderOne

i checked all years in original search as well.. there has never been any report of anyone that comes close to maybe being her ever.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hey i dont know why or how or where this hunch is comeing from but in the op you mention "hilltop over looking a senic vally from brigport to new hapshire on spot just REALY jumps out to me... the mohawk trail greenfield MA charlamont Ma area very seinc and lots of rolling hills and something about just says that could be the place. -jplaysguitar

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Best of luck on the search and the justice. I found a site on Conn cold cases. In case ya haven't done this already...of course, every area has missing persons, but may you can find clues searching into cold cases.
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrusaderOne

I thank you for the help, Mai swears it was Connecticuit, if possible try a wider timeframe... maybe it's not 1973... could be 1937.. Mai is horrible on giving me accurate names and numbers so I'm fairly in the dark on this stuff, All I know is that she was kidnapped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave, and she really wants to be found so her spirit can be at peace. If karma exists, I'm sure I'll get alot of good Karma for helping her.

A Google search and a state of Connecticuit search came back Negative! No females kidnapped in 1973, no ransoms paid in 1973 and no 19 year old females with ransoms paid in 1973.

Don't take this wrong,,, you're 27 and you don't drive and you're asking others to do Internet searches for you and look at maps for you,,,,,,, this does not add up,,, a shallow grave would have given up it's contents years ago, or wild animals would have dug it up and carried off the remains.

I think you're trolling for your new book,,, or trying to finish a book you can't find closure for.
From your on Profile: ex]aspiring author, have a blog that nobody reads, has been accused of having no life... Soon to be published author. [/ex

Are you leading ATS down a Dead End?

edit on 17-4-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yeah this seemed kinda interesting at first glance, but I'm sorry it just sounds ridiculous. I'd have loved to help, but couldn't you do more research yourself on the details such as the date/place/persons involved before asking here? that just doesn't add up, I don't want to be rude but it just sounds like a cry for attention in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This post WAS very interesting. Not that I dont believe that you feel this is true, but all of this just does not add up. You have been diagnosed with "some sort" of psychosis, off medication for a decade or more, abused regularly (per other post about an abusive mother's boyfriend), don't drive (what's that all about??), and are supposedly accompanied by a spirit guardian (few can say this, nobody can prove it). You say that your family does not believe you; typically, the people that care the most usually stand behind you regardless (unless there is more "stuff" that you are not talking about). The "facts" that are 95% sure seem flakey at best; I would pass on the "iffy info" all together. The cards are stacked against you. It is not right to ask people to do your dirty work when you have no intention on doing any of it yourself. You have given a laundry list of reasons why you cannot do this or that; but ask an awful lot of your fellow ATSers.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The dark scary dreams I have at night are not fake, and they're not mine either, they're visions of Mai's life on Earth. She was abducted from a street corner, shot by her kidnapper, and then died after being kept in a pet carrier for a week. There are other things, horrible things, that this man did to her that I will not tell of on this thread. Her spirit stayed with her body until she was buried. I saw a fallen tree but depending on how long ago this was the tree probably isn't there anymore, she was buried next to it, in a clearing, overlooking a scenic view of tree covered mountains and rivers.

I'm sure she's not lying to me, mostly because I have on many occasions seen her with the bullet wound on her right shoulder. Mai is in tears at the littany of skepticism among you vultures. For people who will believe grainy vids of UFO's and Sasquatch you sure have a hard time believing my vivid explanations of Mai's Kidnapping, Death, and later Burial...
Makes no sense...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I was thinking about this... and maybe it wasn't in the 1900's at all. Maybe just like James Earl Dean, she got her numbers scrambled. Could it possibly be something like 1793? or 1739? If she was murdered in Conneticut, then maybe she was a native american? This is certainly puzzling, and if it happened in the mid/late 1700's, then it might have never been recorded. Recovering any sort of remains would most certainly be out of the question, all you would find would be crumbling bones or dust. I guess there is also the possibility of it being in the 1300's, but that seems a slim chance if she knows perfect english and was murdered by an englishman. Just my speculations.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

A Google search and a state of Connecticuit search came back Negative! No females kidnapped in 1973, no ransoms paid in 1973 and no 19 year old females with ransoms paid in 1973.

Don't take this wrong,,, you're 27 and you don't drive and you're asking others to do Internet searches for you and look at maps for you,,,,,,, this does not add up,,, a shallow grave would have given up it's contents years ago, or wild animals would have dug it up and carried off the remains.

I think you're trolling for your new book,,, or trying to finish a book you can't find closure for.
From your on Profile: ex]aspiring author, have a blog that nobody reads, has been accused of having no life... Soon to be published author. [/ex

Are you leading ATS down a Dead End?

edit on 17-4-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

Why don't you shut up for a while? This is the Gray Area for a reason, jerk. He said that he can not drive 800 miles to conneticut. You act as if he has not been doing any searching himself, but would you listen to the voices in your head that tell you to drive across several states to find a moldering corpse in a location that is unknown to even the victim? That is quite insane, and while I believe in these 'guardian spirits' and psychics, going out of your way and spending hundreds to thousands of dollars searching for a needle in a haystack, except you don't know the general location of the haystack and all you have is a pair of tweezers to root through the hay, and even then you might only find slivers of the needle, if anything more than some indifferent looking dust, is quite certifiably insane, and the men in the white coats will be coming to put you in your happy perma-self-hug jacket quite soon.
edit on 26-4-2011 by MasterCrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Not here to denigrate you, but I believe you may still have mental issues that you're ignoring and don't want to deal with. You were diagnosed with a 'vague psychotic illness'?? Huh? Even if you had a bit of this and that disorder, your therapist would surely have told you what those disorders were. You were 19 when you got off your meds but can't remember what they were?? That was only 8 years ago and you were an adult, not a child. I think most adults would remember the name of an anti-psychotic medicine they were taking on a daily basis.

I have a lot of experience with spiritualists, I lived at a spiritualist camp for years. With all due respect, it seems to me, and I *could* be wrong, that you came back to ATS not to help Mai, but to help yourself (you're Mai), and also to have your psychic 'powers' validated by other believers. Your story also sounds like a bad episode of Ghost Whisperer, a show I'm betting you've watched more than once. Surely, some of the spiritualists on ATS will utilize their spirit guides to help you, but from my own long (and frustrating) experiences with spiritualists and spirit guides, you're probably going to end up with a whole bunch more vague clues that don't fit with one another and will surely lead you down more desperate dead ends and patchwork theories that add up to nothing.

One last thing, if you solve Mai's death and bring her murderer to justice, be sure to post about it here with all the pertinent details so I can eat crow.

Sincerely wish you the best of luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join