It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "targeted individual" or a paranoid schizophrenic?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: WanDash

You don't have to claim anything. It is evident from your posts.

You spent a long time explaining to another poster how and why you believe a junior officer in an organization might be targeted for accidentally uncovering some aspect of a conspiracy.

You also told us a story about your confrontation with a psychiatrist whose help you refused because he was too busy to read your 33-page 'synopsis' of your condition.

And, as if that weren't enough, you gave us this:

A "Targeted Individual".... Targeted by whom or what or for what reason/s...is probably the prime focus of this thread.

In other words, you believe TI and gangstalking claims (some of them, at least), are genuine.

And even more tellingly, this:

I have an intimate and longstanding (life-long) relationship with "the Law" and "Law Enforcement"...(not to omit Psychology).

Need I say more?

By the way, I have made a successful living as a writer for about thirty years and continue to do so. Not bad for someone with 'poor reading and comprehension skills', eh?

Reading and writing comprehension are not a guarantee that someone will have any compassion. I can tell by YOUR posts that you have zero compassion and lacking that attribute has blinded quite a bit of your comprehension of the plights of others.

Comprehension can have many different conduits, so reading and writing comprehension can be quite high, and at the same time your comprehension of other things can be VERY LOW.

See how that works?
edit on 25-2-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
what i find hard to believe is that most don't already know that this is just a "do-over," and so, we are all targeted individuals, here, and meet the definition, whether we choose to talk about it or not….and so, that identifies that those who argue the point, have gone along with something the "targeted," perhaps, before, did not.

Call me crazy, many have before you and it meant nothing….no more than it does here and now, than it ever did. I will never go along with "no borders." The death of the individual is what the necessarily means, and it doesn't interpret a good place in the future for any of us.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
Um....What?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

yes, i expected as much. that's the whole point of the website.
the pretense of not understanding….that's one way to go. there are many others. you chose clever and amusing….
tetra

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I didn't mean to reactivate a dead argument, was just hoping for some input on my story.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
what i find hard to believe is that most don't already know that this is just a "do-over," .

I will never go along with "no borders." The death of the individual is what the necessarily means, and it doesn't interpret a good place in the future for any of us.

I read your do-over thing so I guess i see where you are coming from, let me explain just the "no borders" and why it is not the end of the individual, because other than that I think we are not on the same page, but in a similiar book:

There will always be borders it is just time to shift to the next level of borders, from nations to planets, because otherwise we don't stand any chance at all. Remember the scottish resistance against rome? They got little clans fighting under one leader, eventually. This time maybe we should hurry, because our enemies are not only technologically advanced but also care little about what we call morals.
Uhm, cheers FRW.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
in 2003 I start writing weird symbolism ive never seen. it grew obsessive and drove me mad for years
in 2009 I had some vivid dream and awoke to some square puffy thing on my bed. For some odd reason I grabbed it and it, put it in my shoe ,and it absorbed some of my foot and shoe. later pennies were made into weird battery like things when I would put the pennies in the white are that the "computer chip" had made. In the dream I had three women outside of the house I was staying at and one threw down a box, the box was there when I awoke and it had some kind of lantern, a book that titled there's someone watching and some old wrenches. after I had plugged in this purple lantern, I went outside and blue crystals started forming out of the dirt, I retrieved some of them and them molded together and broke apart, a very strange kind of glass. I sooner or later went delirious and ran away and ended up hospitalized. A few years later I was on my mothers back porch and a large explosion occurred with white radiating light and people screaming. I awoke later and tried figuring out what happened, yet there was no evidence of anything. As the years passed some type of auto writing started and audio and visual hallucinations. the audios were deceptive, demeaning women stated they have me and your under mind control, the visual were images of my families in place of strangers on the street. The automatic writing was of god, and this god ruined a large portion of my life. I was going to college and taking meds to deal with the hallucinations, but the meds weren't working, and some type of auto writing started in code, ( first letter of each word), where some god was commanding and condoning my thoughts and behaviors. As time passed it told me im some arcangel, made a devious story and made me do drugs stating that the devil will have your psyche if you don't do drugs. Right now im trying to figure this out because I had even run away from everything due to voice commands. Im better now but am tired of this weird game I cant figure out. My psych doctor said the illumanti and freemasons do exist but that I cant prove anything. Any help?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Qwerty132

Learn how the voices work and learn your connection, then break them. I'm still working on that, but I'm getting immediate results.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey guys.

I've got a pretty terrible mind control story that's going in a very wild direction and I'd like to consult with you about how to handle it.
My life is basically at stake.

When I was a child I was given a brain implant by my father who invested in a corporation that is able to step into the minds of others and virtually be them by means of brain stimulation. Knowledge of this device in my body was kept secret from me and never mentioned.

Years later, when I was a freshmen in college, something went wrong and I endured an extremely strange day where I was shoved into an ambulance and taken to a hospital. I have a vivid memory of waking up in the hospital and being told to breathe very rapidly. Something was shoved into my body afterwards, and I remember the doctor saying "There we go! This'll give him a chance at life".

I resumed my life normally throughout college and lost memory of this situation until my first job at (insert-company-here) where my co-workers were contacted by this organization that has been on the periphery of my life. They told us that my involuntary processes (my ability to involuntarily breathe) were destroyed when I was a freshman in college due to an accident and that someone (for years now) has had to be strapped into a machine and remotely provide what my own brain could not. I need constant stimulation in certain areas of my brain to survive.

My company was stunned and I felt a huge amount of doom.

Without this organization, I was told my life would be over in seconds.

Shortly after this meeting occurred about me, I began to receive voices from this corporation - telepathic speaking from the guy in the machine giving me life every day.
Days afterwards, my company began to deny that the meeting took place, and that I needed constant care wirelessly from some corporate entity that could climb into my mind. I couldn't talk to anybody about this. I also began to feel extreme anxiety and was instantly turned into a social cripple which made it impossible for me to speak about certain things with people.

Months later, I endured a random night of terror where the voice in my head tried to convince me that I was soon to die and that I needed to do a series of bizarre tasks. Scared for my life, and confused, I did what the voice told me to. I was forced to do very strange body movements and actions that I was assured would delay my imminent death. I was forced to feel feelings of certain doom. These actions and movements drove me outside of my apartment, in my underwear and I was forced to run towards a police car that was conveniently parked outside in the middle of the night. This is in North Carolina suburbs where the streets are mostly empty.

I was forced into the police car by the police and taken to a mental hospital where the police indicated that I had run inside of a school house and began acting violently. This was bizarrely incorrect information. I was stuck in the mental hospital for one month, enduring an EXTREMELY intense amount of voices. I was literally brutalized with thoughts and feelings, and I did my best to evade whatever traps the voices laid out for me as I suspected that I was being forced into being labeled as insane.

I got out of the mental hospital and survived at (insert-company-here) for a year and a half, but the voices persisted and my co-workers made it obvious that something was very wrong in my life and that they were scared to have anything at all to do with it. I told the boss that I had to leave, and quit. I was then told by the voices AKA this organization of people who have to keep me alive, that their cruelty towards sabotaging my first job experience was a means of gaining sympathy for my existence. By doing horrible things to me, I they felt more responsible for the annoying chore of stepping into me day after day. It was made obvious to me that my "helpers" were a few people who had been forced into keeping me alive and have run out of patience, but they told me that I needed to start a studio of my own. This would make my life harder to put down and more important to maintain - according to them.

*Snip*
I'm in a situation with this organization that is running my life where they are threatening my life again at the very worst of times in an effort to turn a table on themselves. I need help and they need help. I'm tired of living in a constant struggle for life with these people who cannot handle the responsibility they have had to bare. I am recieving voices that are telling me to talk about my story in places of interest, and to get a brain scan, an x-ray, etc to get evidence that something has happened to me. But a game is being played. I am told that if I get tangible evidence of a brain implant, the people that I have have come to know as my helpers will probably be replaced by crueler individuals that have absolutely no sympathy at all. This insinuates certain death as soon as the situation that I have caused gets under control.

You need to understand that these people are with me when I am writing this, so we are collaborating on a pretty quick synopsis of how my life has gone. We're looking for input about what to do with someone who is living their dream, but requires people to help him live his life every day. People who shoudln't have this responsibility at all.

Mind Control corproation asshole speaking: My entire life has been shafted by this individual's freshman year accident and I have - in turn - shafted his. My intention is to get him to cause a scene so that his parents get to know about his situation and give him proper care. This person is in need of a power source swap so that he can continue to live, and my company doesn't want to continue his life. I stand at odds with them, honestly, and I am writing this as a means to close in on a brash decision to save his life which will endanger mine. It is obvious to me that this kid has amazing circumstances. He is an individual working in a medium that will rapidly evolve in sophistication. He will absolutely love what the world has to offer him in the future when it comes to the possibilities of entertainment design. I am sitting with him knowing that killing him now will deprive him of experiencing his fantasy, which many people don't get to have. We're ready to kill him though, he's checkmated. I wanted to give him a way out. It's sort of like I've got this gun to his head and i'm sliding it around all over his brain. I cant give you much information, as i'm the asshole here - but if you ask for me I will respond.

I am wondering what you would do if this story happened to you at this point. *Snip*
edit on 4/14/2016 by Zaphod58 because: Removed email address. Do not put it back.

edit on 4/14/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I was looking around and found some information about a guy claiming to be mind controlled and targeted. He provided proof in a weird form. That being that those violating him did so in mathematical, linguistic and artistic ways. If you search the net for his name you can find the info but several links lead to deleted threads, banned and/or deleted profiles.
He created many profiles on sites like Instagram showing pictures of what he believes is the cryptic artwork of a being manipulating aspects of reality. I look at the information and pics and think it's all interesting but if you find threads about him on forums most people discredit and insult. Stuff like claiming photos are hallucinations from schizophrenia.

It's pretty bizarre to see people attack and discredit someone and his information with absurd and stupid explanations.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Journeyful

That was an interesting read... Good luck to you whatever the truth is.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Journeyful

the technology uses energy/connection that comes up from your feet to your head. they can read your environment/people and imitate them to make you think its your dad or doctors torchuring you. theyre esky trouble makers, believe only the fact you can quiet them and block them over time. just gotta find the right combo.

my voices piggy back real sounds, so if i hear a real shout, they will morph it instantly into a sentence that belittles or scares me.
edit on 14-4-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am a targeted individual. I am being both electronically harassed and gang stalked, not by the government or for religious purposes though but by Hells angels and there friends.

gangstalking-and-electronic-harassment.webs.com... Here you can read my story and follow my blog. I will write both personal experiences, thoughts and speculations and gather information. It's hard to describe the exact experiences in detail though and I've noticed I'm repeating myself a it too. But i'm doing by best while being subjected to this. I've just started though.

Link to archived version in case the site goes down: archive.is...
edit on 12-6-2016 by eharassed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It first happened to me in 2014. I had a very good job as a web developer and everything was going great. I had just gotten a raise and was making good money. I had a nice car and an apartment right down the road from where I worked - less than a 2 minute walk from my job. One day, a kid named Armando AKA "Owe" moved down the road from me in a section 8 building that was right across from my job. I knew this guy from a few years ago, when I worked at the mall in a different area. I wasn't friends with him, but would talk to him occasionally back then. He had gotten into a lot of legal trouble dealing with drugs and other things. He was basically a thug who had tried befriending me at my prior job. I'm a nice guy and although I didn't want to become close friends with him, I would talk to him and even gave him some money when he was down on his luck. Anyway, I was walking to work one morning and saw him one day outside of his building. He now had a job driving a taxi and seemed to be doing better. I saw him a few times outside in the next couple of weeks. One time I stopped to talk to him and he randomly asked me "do you think mind control is possible?" Of course I said no. After that, weird stuff started happening. I would often walk to and from work and every night when I would go to lock up and leave my office to walk home, I would see another tenant in his building walk outside of the building and say on his cell phone "he's leaving". Shortly after, he would drive down the road from the opposite direction where he parked his taxi and honk at me as I was walking home. This happened like clockwork. He would also drive by the office and my house constantly and honk his horn throughout the day. I would sometimes see him talking to neighbors of mine and other people. He would make up stuff and call me paranoid and crazy to anyone that would listen.

The people in the same apartment as me started joining along in the stalking. I overheard my Russian neighbors next door to me talking one time, saying the stuff that they were doing is similar to what they'd do to political dissidents in Russia. My apartment was broken into several times with stuff moved around. I believe him or someone he knew befriended one of the maintenance people in my building, a younger kid who had a copy of keys to my place. One of the people in the same building as me would leave the apartment at the same exact time as I would in the morning, every day, even though I would leave at different times. As soon as I would start my car, a few seconds later I would see him come out of the door. I would also see a different person at the grocery store every time I went grocery shopping. This same person would come into the store a couple minutes after I would every time I did, despite going at different times. The person also bought the same pair of sneakers as me. It was obvious that I was being monitored and stalked by a group of people. I had a realtor that I had used for a few months in 2011 but ended up firing because she wasn't really doing anything. She started yelling and arguing with me and demanding a $500 fee to cancel the contract and was basically a psycho. I hadn't heard or talked to her since then, but shortly after the stalking started, she started sending me weird Russian articles written in Russian, which I would just delete.

One time I came home and my phone was out sitting on my bed instead of in my drawer, where I'd keep it. I turned it on and the camera app was open facing the other direction so I was looking at myself and it had this weird border/theme, a magical type theme with stars, a top hat and wand. I'm not sure if that theme was downloaded or default, or what.

Eventually, my upstairs neighbors would interrogate and harass me at night when I was trying to sleep and sleep deprive me. One night he started asking me questions through the wall. He would say "Who are you? Are you a terrorist? Are you a pedophile?" then slam something on the floor and yell "Busted!". Basically psyops, trying to sleep deprive me and keep me in a constant state of anxiety.

It got creepy one night. Some kid was standing outside of my window yelling "faggot" and telling me to come out. I heard other people in the building go outside and call the police on the guy. I decided I had enough so I went to a hotel that night. At the hotel, someone booked a room next door to me and would start the interrogation again and knock on my door saying "yoo hoo!". I was freaked out and scared and finally I heard the hotel manager/worker talking to him outside telling him to leave. I walked outside right after that and saw the guy in his car getting ready to leave. As he was leaving, he stopped in front of me and yelled "this kid is smoking pot in his hotel room!". I didn't say anything, I just stood there and he peeled out in front of me. That night, at 3:33am, I got a phone call in the room and when I picked up, it was a recording saying "this is the Wilton fire marshal, David Kohn..." and I quickly hung up. David Kohn is a Freemason who I met at a freemason barbecue that I attended in 2012 when I was considering joining. A few days prior, he had sent me a friend request on linkedin randomly, but I had declined it.

At this point, I was scared to stay in my apartment, so I began staying in the office all the time and sleeping on the couch in the office often and just going home to change clothes and shower. I would be followed by ambulances while driving often and one time a car cut me off and had a big bumper sticker that said "what's bugging you?" on the back of it. Often when I was in my apartment, I would hear my neighbors talking about me and commenting on things that I would do in my apartment. There was a Mexican family that lived below me and one time I heard their little child yell "[my name] is mine!". It freaked me out that the people in the building kept paying so much attention to me, since I'm a quiet and reserved person and keep to myself.

There are so many examples that I don't remember or blocked out, but these weird things were happening every day, non stop, for over 6 months.

I eventually ended up being fired from my job because of everything that was going on. I didn't have much savings, so after a couple months ago I couldn't afford my apartment and became homeless. I ended up staying with a friend in a different state, and it completely stopped for almost a year and a half.

Fast forward to February of this year, 2016. I was renting out a room and doing better. I had decided to run for a local political position in January and was actually starting to gain traction. All of the sudden, people in the same building as me started gang stalking me. I would hear the person in the room next to n, people in the same building as me started gang stalking me. I would hear the person in the room next to me constantly talking about me and commenting on everything I did.
edit on 23-6-2016 by gangstalked because: fixed paragraph spacing

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
(continued from above)
He would invite another person that lived in the building (who had a key to everyone's room) over to hang out in his room and they would make fun of me. I would sometimes leave the house and not lock my computer and have chat messages open, and I would sometimes overhear them in the next room talking about friends that I would talk to online and how they were in contact with my online friends. I would overhear them for hours making fun of sounds I would make or things I would do and how I looked. I was being sleep deprived by this person as well. He would make noise to wake me up several times in the middle of the night and clear his throat a lot to annoy me. The people he would invite over would do the same thing, such as clear their throat then laugh, and try to make triggers or different things that would purposely try to annoy me, and get a kick out of it. Another person in the building would sniff very loudly every time he passed by my room.

I shortly moved out of that place and moved to a crowded area in NYC, to live with a friend that I knew from online. The first few weeks were great. I had found employment there and things were going great, but after a few weeks, the same stuff started happening there, by my new roommates. The same "triggers" and keywords would be used. They would play xbox all night long to sleep deprive me. They would often leave it on at night and different people would sign into their lobby or whatever and talk about me throughout the night. They would subtely talk about me to a bunch of random people online and use the same phrases, so that anyone else who might hear it wouldn't know it was directed toward me.

I would start receiving weird emails from people with weird names like "Sarah Wheelchair". I got a weird random threatening email from someone with the name "Shawn Michael". In the coming weeks, while walking around and doing random stuff around town, I would hear people say the name "Shawn Michael". I overheard 2 people walking behind me and one of them said "that guy's name is Shawn Michael". My stalkers would recruit people around me and make up lies in order to "recruit" them into the gang stalking, and tell them that my name i Shawn Michael. They would tell them things like that I'm a pedophile or that I was under investigation for something. Or they would bribe them and tell them that there's a life insurance policy out on me and that they will collect on it if they go along with the stalking. Or they will tell the person that they are just messing with me and that it's harmless or a joke. Another thing they would do is tell them that there is a reality show/documentary about me. They would create random words and have people say them around me nonstop in conversation, as part of a psyops. For example, often times I would go somewhere and 2 people would walk in afterwards and almost immediately in their conversation they would mention the same keyword, to let me know that they're in on the stalking and to create "triggers" and provoke anxiety around me all the time.

I would go for long walks and often have strangers around me talking about me, commenting about me, calling me a pedophile, a terrorist, etc and using the same phrases and keywords. It was like a big smear campaign.I had a girl throw a pretzel at me walking down the street and people giving me weird looks. I was followed everywhere. I had people that would follow me from the subway right into the store and start looking at the same thing in the store. Several times on the subway, I had people threaten to beat me up. They would always say the same thing to justify it, they would say "this guy was talking # about me" to other people that were around, so that the random other people around thought it was someone that I knew. The same thing happened in Starbucks, a random guy walked up to me and said "why are you talking # about me?" and tried to start a fight. It seems like they co-opt a lot of ex-cons and criminals to do most of their ground work. I had a bunch of "street theater" every day, as it's referred to in the gang stalking community.

The worst part were the "direct energy weapons" / synthetic telepathy / v2k / voice-to-skull / remote neural monitoring, where they would interrogate me 24/7, try to mind control me, try to get me to do weird things, threaten me, etc. They kept threatening that they were going to kidnap me and do things to me. They used this technology to target different areas of your body and cause pain and other sensations. They were able to use "synthetic telepathy" and communicate with me remotely with certain technologies and vice versa. The remote neural monitoring started in April for the first time in NYC. I was laying in bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep and I heard a roommate in the next room say "how many fingers am I holding?" and I saw 2 fingers so I said 2, then they said now how many and I saw 4 fingers being held up and I said 4. The guy who was doing it seemed surprised and taken aback by it, like he didn't know himself how it was being done. It quickly turned into them using the technology to try to get me to do weird stuff and sexually harassing me and interrogating me, trying to get me to admit to things I didn't do or to try to change me as a person. I would hear around 5 different people through the v2k technology, a couple of them childhood friends who I'm no longer in touch with, but remember their voices and certain ways they would speak. One of the things they would say often is that they're doing it because there's a life insurance policy taken out on me.

I'm leaving out a lot of specifics, but since this went on every day for several months, it's hard to remember everything.
Their ultimate goal was to destroy my career, label me as crazy, and try to mind control me to take part in their sick fantasies and do things that I didn't want to.

It went on for months, non-stop this year, and thankfully stopped a few weeks ago, in early June.
edit on 23-6-2016 by gangstalked because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It began with me hearing things since 2012. It can be loud like God is talking to you and can be soft as someone’s speaking to you. I couldn’t determine if what i was experiencing was reality or not.

I went to the hospital multiple times and was on prescribed medication which didn’t work.

I then started to learn to cope with it, but and even recorded random things to hear the differences between what i heard and what was actually said.

Although it maybe hard to explain, it seems the sound that hear is schizophrenia. I know it can be explained, but i don’t know who can explain it or how i contracted it.

People need to be warned

So far all i know is that it is electromagnetic that transmutes into sound and mutates sound instantly similar to a voice-changer.
It usually a voice that is being transmutated, so it’s hard to tell who it is and determine what they’re saying is true.

Out of nowhere random people that i don’t even know, knew who i was, along with hatred and anger i never experienced before.

I was buried with rumors and lies along with the issues above, destroyed what i once was. I’ve became a new person.

I see the faces of individuals, as i stare into their eyes, the sincerity of the situation. As well as, increased police activity and patrol where i stay and new faces i’ve haven’t seen before.

As the years rolled by my anger increased from frustration and the pain of not being able to solve or explain my ongoing situation. 

As far as my anger goes, heres a glimpse of what I've been going though:

* It can lasts for days or even weeks at a time. It's a pattern, it comes in cycles.
* When I go into these cycles, I lose sense of time and perception. It happens without warning.
* I been angry in and out of consciousness. Subconsciously and consciously

I went insane off and on. It seems like no one knows what i’m talking about. It drove me to attempt suicide, but I failed.

I’m trying to find a solution, that will help me get through this and warn someone so they won’t have to go through this. I feel alone.

I mediate everyday and push my to face the uncertainty of what my happen.

If you experienced something like this, please lend your advise. I’m willing to hear your truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOmega
It began with me hearing things since 2012. It can be loud like God is talking to you and can be soft as someone’s speaking to you. I couldn’t determine if what i was experiencing was reality or not.

I went to the hospital multiple times and was on prescribed medication which didn’t work.

I then started to learn to cope with it, but and even recorded random things to hear the differences between what i heard and what was actually said.

Although it maybe hard to explain, it seems the sound that hear is schizophrenia. I know it can be explained, but i don’t know who can explain it or how i contracted it.

People need to be warned

So far all i know is that it is electromagnetic that transmutes into sound and mutates sound instantly similar to a voice-changer.
It usually a voice that is being transmutated, so it’s hard to tell who it is and determine what they’re saying is true.

Out of nowhere random people that i don’t even know, knew who i was, along with hatred and anger i never experienced before.

I was buried with rumors and lies along with the issues above, destroyed what i once was. I’ve became a new person.

I see the faces of individuals, as i stare into their eyes, the sincerity of the situation. As well as, increased police activity and patrol where i stay and new faces i’ve haven’t seen before.

As the years rolled by my anger increased from frustration and the pain of not being able to solve or explain my ongoing situation. 

As far as my anger goes, heres a glimpse of what I've been going though:

* It can lasts for days or even weeks at a time. It's a pattern, it comes in cycles.
* When I go into these cycles, I lose sense of time and perception. It happens without warning.
* I been angry in and out of consciousness. Subconsciously and consciously

I went insane off and on. It seems like no one knows what i’m talking about. It drove me to attempt suicide, but I failed.

I’m trying to find a solution, that will help me get through this and warn someone so they won’t have to go through this. I feel alone.

I mediate everyday and push my to face the uncertainty of what my happen.

If you experienced something like this, please lend your advise. I’m willing to hear your truth.

The problem is your basically looking up at a dam from the bottom, behind that is a series of mazes, and it's all inside an onion.

(post by JameelRawls removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There are definitely targeted individuals in this world. And I am one of them.

For about 6 months now, I've been a victim of voice to skull, or V2K. The voices come from within my head. I can be surrounded by a group of people and I am the only one that hears them. They talk 24/7. They have claimed to be everything from Gods just seeking amusement to aliens running experiments on me.

Naturally, when I first began hearing the voices, I didn't suspect that an outside force was causing them. I thought I had a physical or mental problem. A CAT scan was performed, that showed that I don't have a physical problem with my brain. Next, I sought the help of psychiatrists to determine if I had a mental problem. Two psychiatrists later, and they still can't diagnose me with a mental disorder. They both told me that I do not have schizophrenia.They put me on anti-psychotic medication that did not help at all.

Desperate for relief, I turned to the internet to find other people who suffer from the same symptoms as me. That was the first time I found the words targeted individual and V2K. But I couldn't find reliable sources, so I have spent the last few months researching us patents (that prove that these devices can at least be made) and news articles that talk about the us military experimenting with similar devices.

But most importantly of all, I was able to record the voices by placing a microphone in my ear. I am not mentally unstable if I can record the voices. That is what proved to me that I am a targeted individual.

I have no idea who is targeting me. I have no idea why they are targeting me. I am absolutely no one important. I don't want to jump to any conclusions because I have no proof of who is doing it. I just know that I am being targeted.

It is very hard to explain how it feels. It's like being in a crowded room so loud that you can't even hear yourself when you speak, but it's happening inside your head, with your thoughts. It can make talking difficult because you constantly have to try to hold onto your thought through all the noise.

The old adage stands, just because you haven't experienced something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I've "heard" of this.

The closest thing I could find to the "purpose" is a book by Russel Targ called, "Do You See What I See? Memoirs of A Blind Biker"

It feels like harrassment (#1), you're gaslit by true believers(#3), and probably hooked up on the theta band (Schumann ressonance) to some intelligence satellite.

It hinges on the processing of the prefrontal cortex and there isn't really a line between "channeling" and talking to your own unconscious projections.

Anyway, the most important thing when being gangstalked is to tell the "stalkers" to go F themselves and act upon your own ethical compass.
edit on 16-6-2017 by DefaultNamesake83 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join