It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "targeted individual" or a paranoid schizophrenic?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Restricted :

I hear ya...if it weren't for the occasional kind words I'd be a living nightmare of anger and hostility.

If you'd ever like to discuss the nasty ones and how to best them at their games - I'm totally down....I've been fighting those bastards since 2003 and they're finally learning I'm a waste of their time and are backing off. Hold on to that nice one though....it's a good sign. You can be surrounded by a million demonic forces but just one angel on your side means there's hope.

You and SanitizedInfo both mentioned the Heaven-Hellscapes and other religious overtones....I've been through those as well....and seriously - if you want, I'll be more than happy to compare notes and help in any way I can.

edit on 10/9/14 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edits, clarifications, additions

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Instead of sending them thoights or speaking gather ways to stop the system from connecting. It gets quieter and easier the more u do it

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thank you. That's very kind of you.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinkortwim

Just smile and wave to the perps....it catches them off guard.

I mooned one from my kitchen window one night.

(thank gods none of the neighbors saw it.)

a reply to: Restricted

We're all in this together.

edit on 10/9/14 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"If you'd ever like to discuss the nasty ones and how to best them at their games - I'm totally down....I've been fighting those bastards since 2003 and they're finally learning I'm a waste of their time and are backing off. Hold on to that nice one though....it's a good sign. You can be surrounded by a million demonic forces but just one angel on your side means there's hope."

I find it very interesting that you feel the bastards are finally backing off because its the same with myself. Is it the same with others I wonder? I often wondered if I was the only one being so comprehensively targeted because the resources and effort they put into it suggested so. Like yourself I've come through it without losing it completely although it was touch and go at times. Their big mistake though was in overdoing it. Back in 06-07 they went for the kill and by God it was full-on but they were overconfident and blundered, a rare error, but the lifesaver for me. As for having an Angel, I hear you.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Shema because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2014 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shema

Hey! Right on! Glad to hear it!

I've noticed that if the TI has adaptive coping skills that don't violate civil behaviors or create a "scene", the perps usually mellow out and move on after a while. Sometimes, but not always. I's almost as if they're trying to provoke a dramatic response in public that justifies law enforcement or EMT involvement. It's one way to drain a targets finances and also ruin their reputations in public.

(*Please note I'm not implying the police or medical professionals are "in on it" - they're just responding to the calls.)

If you feel comfortable sharing your experience, please do! I'd love to know how you beat the game! The more information we have of individual cases the better a resource other T.I.'s will have at getting the upper hand on such harassment...and getting out of it safe and sound.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

If you feel comfortable sharing your experience, please do! I'd love to know how you beat the game! The more information we have of individual cases the better a resource other T.I.'s will have at getting the upper hand on such harassment...and getting out of it safe and sound.

read my posts, I drop working methods

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I wouldn't know where to begin and I dont know where I would find the words to describe what I was put through. They destroyed my reputation, I wasn't able to work, I wasn't allowed to have a place to call home, and I wasn't allowed to have any friends,thus I was pretty well totally disempowered. I couldn't even work as a voluteer. To say I was cut off from society is an understatement. Then they went to work on my sanity and it was tough going I can tell you but you know what I mean anyway.

But the thing is no ruse works twice and I suppose eventually they simply ran out of ideas. They do tend to become repetitious and I learnt to laugh at them. I must read some of your older posts and get to know you better.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

No worries - I have a hard time discussing specifics myself. It's all good.

Just a heads up on my backstory and previous posts here on ATS - I'm still a work in progress trying to make sense of it all...trying to move forward every day on the path to recovery. It's been an interesting couple of decades out there since the diagnosis, for sure!

Nice to meet you, Shema. Hope to see you around the boards!

____

And on that note, I'm gonna back out for a bit and get some work done offsite.
We now return the thread to it's original premise and subsequent avenues of discussion on the original topic.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
Someone would ask why some group might take these measures against someone. Well because you and I would be more apt to believe someone had a mental problem if they were reduced to pumping gas and talking about someone out to get them. But if the person were say an executive we would be more apt to listen to them.

Well, if you were an executive, there would actually be some reason someone was out to get you. Or an ambassador, or a Sigma 1 nuke designer, or the commandant of the Marine Corps or whatnot. These people have some sort of influence, or are important, or are in position to really piss off numbers of people, and harassing or kidnapping them makes sense.

Not so much if you're Milton Waddams and you think someone's after your red stapler.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

A person suffering from such invasive voices from such sources as mentioned above has to WANT this phenomenon to stop...and then follow through with a coping skill that gets their mind moving in a more positive and healthy direction.

I'm amazed a person claiming to suffer this has written this, because it means everyone now experiencing it doesn't want it to stop, whether it's illness or EMF harassment…..and that they haven't done what's suggested already, or aren't trying to presently.
tetra
edit on 9-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
I also "hear" the fans and I hear voices coming out of the furnace vent. When I was little I believed that it was the voices of the people in hell because it was a gas furnace and they were being burned.

You and Mike, man. If I had been a budding Stephen King, I could have made a mint writing horror stories based on Mike's hallucinations.

Lovecraft had nothing on Mike when the meds were off. We'd be outside and you could tell he was hearing something, then "Tom, can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"Do you...hear something odd?"
"What's it sound like to you?"
"Over in the woods...when the wind blows...I hear this big voice calling my name. I think something wants me in the woods. But...I see...tentacles in there, in the shadows. Or teeth"

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: Astyanax

Meds are overrated and don't work all that well. I still hear things, see things, feel things, smell things, and taste things.

I still have voices in my head and I still get messages from everything around me.

You ever try inositol? Mike's doc found that it helped a lot with the auditory hallucinations, even if it's "herbal"

He knocked down about five grams a whack, three times a day, really helped. I tasted it, it's sort of tart and lemony, not too nasty at all. Doesn't cost a wad if you buy it in bulk. I don't think you can poison yourself with it.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
...Well, if you were an executive, there would actually be some reason someone was out to get you. Or an ambassador, or a Sigma 1 nuke designer, or the commandant of the Marine Corps or whatnot. These people have some sort of influence, or are important, or are in position to really piss off numbers of people, and harassing or kidnapping them makes sense.

...Not so much if you're Milton Waddams and you think someone's after your red stapler.

I always enjoy your posts, Bedlam!
The field of possibilities, however, should be expanded (imo)...as, it surely is, in real life.
Let's say - someone is a clerk on a desk that must read documents, then classify and approve them for archiving in some behemoth cash-cow industry.
Let's then suppose that this someone sees some oddities...what appear to be shenanigans...taking place...and, asks a co-worker, whose disinterest and inattentiveness responds with "I don't know... Just shove it through. Don't bite the hand that is feeding you...".
But...said lowly clerk, who thinks they have some moral responsibility - whether to the public, the planet, God...or whom/what-ever...escalates the matter to a supervisor, who drably downplays any and all questions with "if it wasn't legal, do you think WE would be doing it?"...and, the clerk is scolded for wasting company time, and sent back to the lowly desk, with the essential instruction/s - "You're not paid to question (your masters)."
Then, said lowly clerk, communicates with a friend, or a group of friends...in an online forum-setting, and broadly details the issue/s, and proposes the question - "what would you do?"
Little to no interest...
But... ... ...and... ... ...here's the BIG but... ...within a few days of this online conversation, the oddest encounters with strangers...absolute strangers...individually, pairs, and even, groups of them...start coming about.
Obnoxiously overt...encounters...
Totally unfitting postures...overt glares...etc...
The clerk tries to put 2 & 2 together...and arrives at a couple of possibilities... "I'm paranoid... Maybe schizophrenic... or ...I've pissed someone off" ...and...not knowing what to do...the clerk tries talking to two "higher ups" that have been friendly throughout the course of their employment in said enterprise...
... ...and...BOTH...after listening, apparently with great interest and attentiveness...respond with the exact same line - "Don't do anything rash. Just wait 'til after the weekend...when the dust settles a bit...to make any decisions... ...and - if you've done nothing wrong, then...there's nothing to worry about... IS THERE?"

Sorry for the lengthy fictional account...but...wanted to give you an opportunity to consider that others might have reason to be added to your list of "Who's Who's".

Thanks!

(For clarity's sake - I was not a clerk... This was a full-blown fictionalization of...another reality.)
edit on 10/9/2014 by WanDash because: omitted phrase

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
...I'm amazed a person claiming to suffer this has written this, because it means everyone now experiencing it doesn't want it to stop, whether it's illness or EMF harassment…..and that they haven't done what's suggested already, or aren't trying to presently.
tetra

Without being adversarial, tetra50 (which, btw, I am not), some people suffering this 'onslaught' perpetuate the experience...because there is something within the experience...that they don't want to lose.
Whether it is "I am Special"... Or - "I am REALLY Special"... Or...whatever...
They prefer an explanation of 'being special' to EVERY other explanation available.
So - Yes - there are those who prefer their alternate reality...to this one (AND - I DO NOT BLAME THEM for such a choice).
That does not fully and entirely address your question/point, but does honestly touch on, at least, a part of it...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Then, said lowly clerk, communicates with a friend, or a group of friends...in an online forum-setting, and broadly details the issue/s, and proposes the question - "what would you do?"
Little to no interest...
But... ... ...and... ... ...here's the BIG but... ...within a few days of this online conversation, the oddest encounters with strangers...absolute strangers...individually, pairs, and even, groups of them...start coming about.

Why wouldn't the clerk just lose his job? It seems unlikely in the extreme that the company would then expend tens of thousands a day to have groups of trained people (where did they get them from?) follow you to "stare at you". Not to mention you have to have another ton of support personnel moving these guys around, coordinating the pursuit etc.

It gets back to the old question - why spend ten thousand bucks a day and deploy the secret mind reading torture beam on the street, when you can just shoot the bastid for about 2 cents?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wait where's Wan….this has something to do with me, as the author of that thread…..

Little to no interest...

What happened after we talked Wan?
It's Tetra

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
...I'm amazed a person claiming to suffer this has written this, because it means everyone now experiencing it doesn't want it to stop, whether it's illness or EMF harassment…..and that they haven't done what's suggested already, or aren't trying to presently.
tetra

Without being adversarial, tetra50 (which, btw, I am not), some people suffering this 'onslaught' perpetuate the experience...because there is something within the experience...that they don't want to lose.
Whether it is "I am Special"... Or - "I am REALLY Special"... Or...whatever...
They prefer an explanation of 'being special' to EVERY other explanation available.
So - Yes - there are those who prefer their alternate reality...to this one (AND - I DO NOT BLAME THEM for such a choice).
That does not fully and entirely address your question/point, but does honestly touch on, at least, a part of it...

Oh, so I think I'm special, and am perpetuating something for you because I think I'm special. And then I'm causing it to go on for myself, as well. Wow. Gosh, I shouldn't be surprised. I knew it would come around to blaming me. And me thinking I'm friggin special.
WOW

edit on 9-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If it's really happening to you, Wan, and you write about it to both reach out to others who may be suffering the same obviously says I don't believe I am special, but think OTHERS might be suffering and want to genuinely reach out to them. Second the way to get it to stop, if it's artificially being induced bc one really is targeted, one way to get it to stop is to call attention to the problem. Why and how do you get I'm special, or I think that, out of that?
And so what was I supposed to do, just live with it, accept the crazy label and take meds? Even though I've taken the meds and they didn't help? What the F….?????

This is really destroying me, after my life's already been destroyed. And now I'm supposed to shut up, so others can have their lives destroyed similiarly, bc my talking makes me a friggin self centered narcissist? who wants the attention and thinks they are SPECIAL?

That's so friggin unfair, it's ridiculous. And you writing that on a public forum, just before you sign off and go away, so you can't be held accountable or questioned for your version of events is really great….
edit on 10-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you are a victim of Gangstalking this is a song you may consider listening to:

www.youtube.com...

I think the dark nihilist philosophy this band expresses is the proper response to this world full of feces.

I too have defeated them time and time again, my goal is to survive and thrive so that when the day comes when they can no longer carry out their gangstalking, I will be here to speak the brutal truth, with no eupheisms, no BS, I don't care if I'm 70 years old I'll still tell them to to their faces that they lost and to remind the entire world what exactly they tried to do.

So to those who are behind the gangstalkers, just remember, you are losing and will eventually lose completely. When that happens you and your cronies better run, not walk, run. We will deconstruct your entire infrastructure designed to kill people and drive them insane, your corrupt philosophies and drive for power and world control will fall apart, I guarantee it.

I don't care if I'm supposed to sit on the sideline and watch. No, we will change history, not for their benefit, for ours. Ever notice that if anyone dares to critsize the zionists, all of sudden news stories about Illegal immigration make major headlines, funny how a very tiny minority of people in the U.S. have "invaded" the government and literally direct the U.S. what to do, what to think, and what to feel.
edit on 10-10-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join