It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest UFO sightings? you decide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Flying object

edit on 3-4-2011 by Libran1 because: More info

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of one or more videos, please post the video(s) or a link to the video(s), a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video(s). This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 3/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

I just done a thread on this, a few people reckon there rockets, im still not sure, ive got some more examples if you want to check them out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
Flying object

Just want to see what everyone thinks
edit on 3-4-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

Another Norway Spiral clone

edit on 3-4-2011 by Thepreye because: This answer was for the first edit, the flying object edition.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
where is that?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Not sure why the OP has edited his post to spam a bunch of random unconnected videos

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Strange shape, At first it looked like helicopter with a spotlight but before it disappears over the building its shape is odd but interesting. Do you know where the footage is from? Are there other videos of ufos with similar shaped objects ?? I never know what to think of videos like these.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Disinfo Agent?

Balloons, Plane out of Focus, Unknown, Fake, Unknown.

edit on 3-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The video marked UFO 1 is clearly a plane.
The Japanese video is incredible but if it's real why only film 26 seconds of it??

I do want to believe in UFO's and aliens but the more YouTube clips I see the more I begin to doubt.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by skyjohn

I was going to just post the 1st video when i seen the others, I dont know if they are new or not, but they are titled that they are new

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
The video marked UFO 1 is clearly a plane.
The Japanese video is incredible but if it's real why only film 26 seconds of it??

I do want to believe in UFO's and aliens but the more YouTube clips I see the more I begin to doubt.

Read the comments on youtube about this videos and you will see...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well the first video is almost certainly UK forces Parachute training. The Parachutes are LPS similar to the ones used by the Falcon RAF display team but are white and very often mistaken for UFOs. The guys normally operate around the El centro area unless weather means they need to move off to other Drop Zones around CA.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Chicago's UFO made the 6AM news on WLS 7 this morning.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I see one person saying it's a april fools joke, that doesn't tell me anything.

It looks kinda strange if real.

And if it is a fake I am glad the 1e of april is over.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The one with the 'it takes shape' so clearly is a plane that I can't see why the OP thought to post such a stupid video. The Japanese one is wonderful and far too good to be true, you see that going on in the sky and only tape it for seconds and there's something VERY wrong.

Screams CGI fake 100%

Not looked at the others but as 2 of the video's are clearly nonsense I can't be arsed to look at the others.

More Youtube nonsense...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
People who post UFO video's as April Fools pranks really need to rethink what they are doing and the validity of the prank. If they did they would realise that there's no merit to it as we all look at them and work out what they are and the ones we can't will for the most part be treated as fakes anyhow so the prank falls flat.

Even believers like me will look at the unknowns and not totally trust they are real...

The point of the prank is to fool us and that hardly ever is the case...
edit on 3-4-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join