It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen, Detroit, "Violent Torpedo Of Truth"= LOSING!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It seems that the opening night of Charlie's new live tour, "Violent Torpedo Of Truth-Defeat Is Not An Option," has not quite lived up to the expectations. So far, what I have concluded is-
The Truth= The torpedo has sunk in an ugly defeat, and there is no other option.

DETROIT - Charlie Sheen was heckled, booed and eventually abandoned by the crowd at his inaugural stage show, with many of the audience members chanting "refund" and heading for the exits even before the show abruptly ended.

Winning? Not on opening night. The first stop on Sheen's "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" 20-city variety show started Saturday night with thunderous applause but ended 70 minutes later. In between, Sheen tried to appease his audience with rants, a rapper and a question and answer session, ultimately concluding the first show was "an experiment."
www.startribune.com...

This is actually great news for all of you who have since been repeating the chant of "Winning/Bi-Winning,"

Thousands of tickets people bought are being resold on sites like StubHub.com for a fraction of their original cost. As of Friday afternoon, tickets for the main floor of the Detroit show, originally $52, were going for as little as $14 each on StubHub.
abcnews.go.com...

There are many new video's of clips of his show on Youtube. I haven't watched very many yet. Will add 1 or 2 in a minute.

When the goddesses locked lips in front of him, Sheen smirked. He had the crowd in the palm of his hand. "I don't see a single empty seat," he said.

That quickly changed. As the show bogged down, an audience member booed, prompting Sheen to reply, "I've already got your money, dude."

Things only got worse.

"Tonight's an experiment," he said.

For some, it was an expensive experiment

After one of the sustained booing moments, Sheen tried to calm the crowd. "Come on, guys. You paid to see me," he said. "... You gave me your hard-earned money without knowing what this (expletive) show was about. I'm here now ... and I'm willing to open up."

edit on 4/3/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yea, doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Detroit is a cesspool and going downtown at night is nearly suicidal.

It's that Charlie Sheen sucks that bad.

Wait, it could just be a combination of both now that I think about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
What were these people expecting, I assume they booked their tickets on the back of Sheen's recent egotistical ramblings, now they expect a Torpedo of truth , whatever the hell that means. These people deserve to loose their money. They wanted to go to a freak show and they got one.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yea, doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Detroit is a cesspool and going downtown at night is nearly suicidal.

It's that Charlie Sheen sucks that bad.

Wait, it could just be a combination of both now that I think about it.

Considering that the tickets sold out in 18 minutes, it is very likely that most of the 5,000 people in attendance were fans of his.

I really can't see how "Detroit being a cesspool," would have any effect at all on the local people who went to see the show.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

theres nothing else but drugs and guns to buy in those ruins, he shouldnt complain. not every day you can see a crappy show with a sexy little mama and not get shot

hey he got to be on tv too
ppl never see the little things, shame..

oh...ETA--WINNING!

(some of us mean it)
edit on 3-4-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Im so happy he is LOSING, he cost me 500 of my ATS points last week because i called him a *&&%^$% ^&$##%@.
(*^&(^*$#&^*&.
So look whos WINNING now Charlie

S&F because i hate charlie

edit on 3-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

theres nothing else but drugs and guns to buy in those ruins, he shouldnt complain. not every day you can see a crappy show with a sexy little mama and not get shot

Don't forget having your car broken into repeatedly while at the show.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

They paid him no matter how the show turned out.

I'd say he's winning all the way to the Bank and laughing at the trolls who help make him more popular in the media.

Every time a post is made about him he banks another wad of cash.

edit on 3-4-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Still with his DR%G addiction and his physical abuse of women, I say he is a BIG LOSER.

edit on 3-4-2011 by meathed because: Charlie Is a scum bag. Bring on his trial

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
They paid him no matter how the show turned out.

I'd say he's winning all the way to the Bank and laughing at the trolls who help make him more popular in the media.

Every time a post is made about him he banks another wad of cash.

After all, money is the only thing that matters.

All else in life is meaningless and irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

It still amazes me how many people value themselves and others on how much money is in their bank accounts. And they think that they can act anyway they choose just because they have money.
It makes me sick

As soon as people stop worshiping these egotistical maniacs, maybe the world could be a better place.
But it seems money gives you the right to be an arrogant, self centred control freaks with no respect for others or the world they live in.
Hollywood is one disgusting place and the people that worship it are even more disgusting.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Good for Detroit for putting him in his place. Charlie Sheen may be a bright and creative guy, but all of that matters for nothing if he cannot get over drug abuse. Either that or his only outlet will be at the extreme fringes of society.

He can't be a drugged out maniac and on prime time or in big theatres at the same time. He's going to have to choose one or the other. I personally have a lot of sympathy for people whose mind works differently; even it appears bizarre. On the other hand I don't want them in my face all the time either -- there is a place for those things and its not the Fox Theater, or 2 1/2 men.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Oh well...you can't win them all Charlie...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The world is a cruel place. Why do turd blossoms like sheen get to survive, yet the workers at Fukushima endure so much hardship and all but certain death.

brill
edit on 3-4-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Didn't Charlie get weird when he claimed to be sober?
Perhaps the warlock is appeased when he gets his fix.

Yes, it's true, I believe the Warlock needs drugs to be normal.
He needs to wean himself off them slowly or get back on them completely.

Two choices Charlie.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A famous fart is still a fart. And the sheep wanted to buy him, so he got that gift and laughed them out. What an Irony, what did people expect from a idiot like Carlos Irwin Estevez aka Charlie "Sheen"?

Philosophy?

edit on 3-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Isn't Sheen one of those liberal types that despise rich people who get richer by suckering people out of their hard earned money?
Rich business owners are the spawn of satan but rich hollywood types like Sheen are to be worshipped? I can't figure that one out. Well, unless hypocrisy is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Is that a nasty ass bruise on Charlie's arm in that pic, is it from a tattoo recently gotten, or is it from too much jabbin'?
On another note, he looks like a regular guy having a beer and a smoke.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Nobody from "Detroit" went to see the show, only suburban people were there.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
As broke as I am I would NOT go see this crap if the JERK paid me $5,000.00, flew me first class and put me up in the Hilton

I would go for $10,000 rich boy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join