It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rumbling "Noise", In Santa Cruz Ca Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BunnyBeHoppy
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thats pretty close to the noise I heard.

When i listen to the one that says All Low-Degree Modes to me it sound just like what everone is hearing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

None of those sound like it.....not even close. It sounded more like a roaring sound (low pitch) with soft booms or bangs every few minutes.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RajunCajun

I am in north Central Louisiana right now and that's where I heard it..... just north of Alexandria. The noise people are hearing comes and goes, and lasts from a few minutes to an hour sometimes. This is what the noise I heard sounded like, except it was more of a constant roar...but the booming drum like sound is what I was trying to describe which was in the background of the roaring sound.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I know what I heard....I am usually a skeptic about things like this, but I heard it for almost an hour....you don't hear a jet for an hour....and it had these odd booming sounds in the background. I don't know what it is, but I have never heard a jet that sounded like this noise, and I used to live right next to a naval base, so I have heard a lot of jets. It's just one of those things that you don't believe, unless you hear it yourself. There are many recordings of it on youtube though. Just type in "strange rumbling sound".

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BunnyBeHoppy

No idea if this is related but I'm over Hwy 17 from you there and this morning at 12:45am I woke up abruptly and was WIDE AWAKE for until 5 am. I'm a good sleeper, this was extremely rare.

Glad we're getting video and audio of it!!

edit on 4-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: changed the last line

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by RajunCajun

I am in north Central Louisiana right now and that's where I heard it..... just north of Alexandria. The noise people are hearing comes and goes, and lasts from a few minutes to an hour sometimes. This is what the noise I heard sounded like, except it was more of a constant roar...but the booming drum like sound is what I was trying to describe which was in the background of the roaring sound.
www.youtube.com...

I have listened to a lot of them all across the net, this one is a little different almost sounds like a new age band practicing in a basement nearly like our neighbors when the drumer is practicing..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Yeah.....it does! it didn't sound exactly like that but it's hard to describe....just take the roaring one and mix it with the "drumbeat" and that's what I heard..... I said this in another thread but it was kind of like "rrrommmmm rommmm rommmmm" with the soft booming every few minutes. The roaring was constant, but undulating. I just hope I hear it again so I can record it!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BunnyBeHoppy

It's a ufo/maybe military craft. I saw this thing in Detroit almost 2 weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I even thought maybe this is a possibility....they are doing this fracking all over the world, and some people think it is causing problems with the Earth, such as earthquakes. It sounds kind of similar. I did a check and found out they were doing it near where I live.....and I didn't even know it! I wonder how many people live near one who heard this sound?

The sound of fracking......

another one.....

Here is a map of where hydraulic fracturing or fracking is taking place....is there one near you? Also, notice they are doing it all around the New Madrid Fault, and in other earthquake prone areas. Ugggh....to see the map without the banner over it, just click on the link to send a letter to government to stop fracking....all you have to do is click it...nothing to fill out....then go back to the map and you can see it..

www.gaslandthemovie.com...

edit on 4-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join