It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was our universe created from a black hole from another dimension ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
just thought id through some stuff in the fan, i believe that our "big bang". when ever it happened, come due to a blackhole ( supermassive or not i dont know ) spitting energy and matter into another dimension, thus creating our universe. so this of course means that there are other universes, most likely an infinite amount but in other dimensions than the 4 we observe, these other dimensions and there universes probably have the same 'laws' as ours. but thats only my thought.

black holes compress all mater and energy into a singularity, although they do return some energy back into its universe. this energy that is in the singularity either builds up to a certain point and "explodes" into another universe (sounds familiar) , or it continuously "shoots" out energy into another universe.

black hole create and destroy, both opposites. like negative and positive, infinite and nothing, male and female. face it everything has to do with 1 and 2. its how reality works. (similar to computers)

so basically the black hole in the center of our galaxy will create or has created another universe in a separate dimension, due to its gravity in a singularity (point) its pretty much an infinite amount of mass, and transfers to the other side of the black hole,

this is only my theory, but it makes sense to me. looking forward to hear what you have to say.

p.s dont believe everything that mainstream science say.

interesting link, this is a good website on black holes, and how they effect light, space and time!! peace!
hubblesite.org...

edit on 3-4-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If big bang is not good enough for you.
Try the string theory. And a simple black hole cannot create our universe, the universe is much bigger it's almost infinite actually it is infinitely big.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Ive had the same idea, The big bang and black holes are complete opposites but with similar properties,

Big bang, a singularity, infinite density and infinite mass, no bigger than an atom.
Black hole, it may have a singularity, it too is infinite in mass and density.

To me the big bang sounds like the other side of a black hole.
Black hole swallows up stars and solar systems, reducing all the matter into pure energy, Spewing it out the other side which would be observed as a big bang or inflation.

The only question im left with is how many times will a single universe overlap its self and create new dimensions?

Boggels my mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
If big bang is not good enough for you.
Try the string theory. And a simple black hole cannot create our universe, the universe is much bigger it's almost infinite actually it is infinitely big.

yes i have red alot in string theory, im still trying to grasp it... if its possible, and a simple black hole could create a "smaller" universe, it would still be infinite in size, just with less "mass" than our own.
a super massive black hole found in the center of galaxies would create much larger universes ( in mass ).

our universe could be a small, medium or large one. no one knows.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seabas1123

The only question im left with is how many times will a single universe overlap its self and create new dimensions?

Boggels my mind.

well put seabas! yes it is mind boggling, as to your post, i think infinitely
....as long as the universe doesn't get destroyed.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It is possible a black hole could have created us, we know very little about black holes, mainly because we cant get near to them because they suck you in, nobody knows what is through a black hole, everything is based on oppinion and theory, anybody that tells you a black hole isnt capable is obviously an arm chair expert that knows nothing

Truth is, we as the human race are like a grain of salt on a 50 mile long beach, theres so so so so much we dont know, elements that exist that we didnt even know existed and probably tonns of other things that exist and we havn't discovered yet, dont feel ashamed if you dont understand, it boggles even the most intelligent minds.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"was our universe created from a black hole from another dimension ?"

Possibly, but not necessarily!

For all we know the universe has always existed in some form or another.
Sure there was a big bang all those billions of years ago, we know this by the detection of background radiation it left behind. But that big bang may have occurred locally in an existing part of the universe (our dimension), thereby erasing what was there previously.

If the energy came from another dimension, then that must be part of the universe as well. Think of the multiverse model, all those branes (string theory) bunched up together. What would one call that space they occupy?

I currently believe in my own somewhat twisted version of the cyclic universe, were parts of the universe expands to a given point, then contracts to a point where all the matter is so compressed that it generates another big bang thereby restarting the cycle all over again.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Excuse me if I'm misinterpreting but isn't your theory based on mainstream science too?

Surface logic of an understanding of black holes (if indeed they do exist) would suggest a conduit into another universe with a different set of relativity since our ToR breaks down when things are described as having 'infinite' anything. So excuse me if I sound presumptuous, but this sounds quite mainstream physics to me. (no offense)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Excuse me if I'm misinterpreting but isn't your theory based on mainstream science too?

Surface logic of an understanding of black holes (if indeed they do exist) would suggest a conduit into another universe with a different set of relativity since our ToR breaks down when things are described as having 'infinite' anything. So excuse me if I sound presumptuous, but this sounds quite mainstream physics to me. (no offense)

hey, no offence taken. thanks for pointing me up on that contradiction. i used the black hole theory from mainstream science, but the "other side of the hole" has never been used/admitted in MSS, so yes... part of my theory is MSS. I also wrote that to through out there that what they tell you at school etc ( not everything ) but some things are not true.... peace!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

i watched "whos afraid of the big black hole" last night,
and i thought of this same idea that super massive black holes
make universes, and small black holes feed other universes
and i thought i was first to think this.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maybe blackholes are the universes way of recycling
that way all tha multiverses will allways be and never end

join