It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was that man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In the summer of 2007 just after graduating High School I had a strange encounter. This encounter was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I was on my way home from work at around midnight. The road that I drove home on was always dead. It was always me and I never saw any cars for at least 15 miles. On this night as I turned corner and headed down the road three cars appeared behind me. Each car had super bright lights and caught up to me in the blink of an eye. One car got infront of me and one got beside me and the other stayed behind me. I just kept driving until I got to the nearest gas station. I threw my car in park and ran inside the gas station. I went to a spot where I look out the window and couldnt brokers what I was seeing. I saw a man about 8 feet tall get out of the back of one the cars. He stood there in a black suit and just stared at me. He stood there for about 5 minutes and then they 3 cars left. I waited about 10 minutes and then made my way back to my car. I started up my car and began to head down the road again. As soon as I got a mile down the road the 3 cars appeared again. This time the cars teleported about half a mile up to where I was and boxed me in again. I Floored my car and rammed the car in front of me off the road. The car beside me caught up and tried to run me off the road by hitting me. I slammed on my brakes and the car of the chaser smacked into a tree in the ditch. The car behind me backed off a little ways. I kept checking my rear view mirror and when I looked in front of me I struck the 8 foot man. 2 hours later I woke up on my couch in my living with the 8 foot man over looking me. He said "I'm here for you" and vanished. I never saw him again and I never traveled that road again. Who was that man?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Dear kid_cudi

Interesting story, I strongly suggest that you are wasted in your current employment and should approach Hollywood in the position of scrip writer.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Interesting, but not all that engaging. The ending was a little abrupt, and the whole thing just seemed rushed. It could have used a little more suspense factor as well.

I am not putting you down, I am just offering some honest criticism.

There are people on this site who will not be as nice.

S+F!

Probe

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

No problem man. A little more suspense, ending was to abrupt. I can actually rewrite the whole thing and post it again. Although if you have any suggestions or any more advice let me know and be glad to hear it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The plot of your story is quite fine, actually. I would not change a thing about it.

Just perhaps add in more dialogue between the main character and the 8 foot man. Perhaps add in a purpose for the car chase?

Great job otherwise, meant to add in positive stuff in my previous post, did not mean to sound too negative.

Keep writing bro

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Thanks. But how is one to learn without a bit of criticism and some negativity

I'm about to pass out for the night but I am going to rewrite this story and I'll post it as a reply this thread tomorrow or I might just post it in a whole new thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi I might just post it in a whole new thread.

Then it would be a duplicate thread and not survive.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Okay then I'll post it on this thread and it will survive

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
was this an actual encounter bud or is this more of a story...you know how movies take actual events and add other things to them to make em more interesting? is this you have done here by any chance? i mean dont get me wrong i find it interesting just sometimes some things seem too good to be true and imjust curious bub

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

No no an actual encounter. just sat Down and wrote it

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

cool...why u just putting it out there now? were you scared to say anything and now u figure youre probabl safe? maybe they were like the aliens from the KNOWING..you just never know i guess

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

My bad I meant not an actual encounter. Sorry I had a typo and didn't realize it.

top topics

join