It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eruption at Sakurajima! Multiple UFO's visible from different angles!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
all i see is stars , electrical discharge from the clouds and excited electrons from the volcanoe playing with the excited electrons in the clouds. and also some cars or trains running along the bottom !

Nothing strange here

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Yeh, i defo see some lights on three of the cam angles (in the sky)... the ones on the ground must be cars if there is a busy road layed out in that spot...

I mentioned something on another thread about UFO's using lightening for there energy source (warp speed) and since that i've thought about how to re-create lightening and use it for our own crafts... think about how fast lightening travels.... only takes a second to get from the source to the ground.... and then imagine that being incorporated into a crafts energy somehow to create warp speed travelling miles in just a second.....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Why must we allways search for tiny fuzzy objects floating around in foggy pictures or videos? Why dont we all just agree upon the fact that there are tiny fuzzy objects floating around in foggy pictures and videos and even that the objects contain extraterrestials or have to do with extraterrestials in one way or the other, whos intention we dont know. In this case we could all lie back and relax, forget all the masses of foggy pictures and videos with tiny fuzzy objects floating in them and simply wait for something REALY spectatcular to happen, like a gigantic flying saucer landing right outside our window, some Greys or whatever stepping out, ringing our doorbell and introducing themselfs as Jehovas witnesses, or a political party from orion in search for votes or whatever? Life would be so much more relaxing if we could just agree upon these simple things and we would'nt have to bother or exite each other anymore with tiny fuzzy objects floating in foggy pictures or videos.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

It's because tiny fuzzy objects only float in foggy pictures or videos, and never in high res, HD, clear pictures or videos (except the photoshopped ones), because in fact, there are no floaty fuzzy objects (except in foggy pictures and videos).

Anybody can create 1000 ufos in about 2 seconds by filming or photographing with a crappy camera.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
When a volcano erupts, it tends to send out a lot of debris. Common Sense is your friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Ohhh so thats debris thats stationary in the sky? Someone didn't watch the video...

edit on 4-4-2011 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
is'nt there a scripture about gods wrath burning to to center of hell and causing increase? don't the catholics have a doctrine "anastasis" where the lord went into hell with ole scratch? I thought the sripture was in matt or mark but I cant seem to find it now. Maybe things are gettin a little crowded down there?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hint to disinfo agents: You really need to rethink your tactics. At this point, it's almost ridiculously easy to work out which items are of any actual interest by how adamantly the idea that they could be anything significant is pressed by throngs of people blatantly lying about or misrepresenting what is in the video.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Read your own post.... "tens if not hundreds of UFO's" .....and then sit down and examine that they aren't there before the eruption, they aren't there afterwards and you're saying all the UFO's in the galaxy came to watch an eruption as if there's nothing more interesting going on in the universe....

Now go and commit yourself to a phyciatrist for a week.. avctually no don't do that they are more screwed up than their patients...

UFO is an acronym for Unidentified Flying Object.

As of now, they are unidentified, flying, and resemble "objects" to me.

Please add something useful to the conversation.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by raiders247

Its rocks being shot up in the air while burning and falling back down.
What goes up must come down,its the law of gravity.

Then why on a time lapse video do the "rocks" seem to be hovering in the air?

If it's rocks then why don't they fall back down to earth at the speed of gravity?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
You guys realise that all this videos are playing more than 10 times faster ? just look at the time index.
what you see are stars in the sky and cars on the ground.

there is NO UFO

look and think, eliminate all you can explain and see what is left...

nothing in this videos is showing any kind of any UFO at all !

Yeah? Looksy at this one:

Anyone know who is leaking these monitoring vids? Somebody seems to be leaking them for a reason. I might do a new volcano thread...
edit on 4-4-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

CAN YOU SEE IT ....

LOL.....Yes I can. Those look similar to the UFOS in the Japan tsunami footage. Hmmm?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It does, in fact, look just like other Japan objects. In particular, in Fukushima video, the object which clearly moves in a straight line away from the reactor and turns around and moves the other way back to it against the force of the explosion was compelling to me. Nobody explained it and nobody much seems interested in it. Just like this, only this is so unbelievably striking and obvious I'm kind of surprised. But maybe not very surprised.
edit on 5-4-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

edit on 5-4-2011 by ajniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just thought I'd round off this discussion/argument with some more data showing that (apart from the aircraft) the dots in the sky are just stars.
Back on page 4, I mentioned that the webcam in the top left corner was from the Tarumizu location looking northwest, and the time was clearly written in the video.
So... a comparison of some random places in the video, and what stars are in the sky at that time, as shown by the excellent starmap program at fourmilab.com. No editing of the images apart from cropping to show the same angles in each image. Plus a handdrawn grey mountain shape.

For those of you in the northern hemisphere, you can pretty much go outside tonight at the same times given here, look in the northwest and *see it for yourself*. Dont take my word for it, go outside and have a look!
See for yourself. Get a pen and paper, draw what you see.
Get your own charts.
If nothing else, being familiar with the night sky is a good lifetime skill to have.

At 20:10 JST (8:10pm, 11:10 UTC) the constellation Cassiopea is visible, and to the left we see the star Almach in the constellation of Andromeda.

Two hours later, 22:20 JST (10:20pm, 13:20 UTC) the constellation of Perseus is setting.. The brightest star in that constellation, Mirfak, (and others near it) will be easily seen, but more interestingly that constellation also holds Algol (not shown) but do a google search to see why its interesting enough to find on your own.
To the upper right of the image are two fainter stars in Camelopardalis, the upper rightmost one of which is the binary star CS Cam.

An hour later, 23:17 JST (11:23pm, 14:17 UTC), Perseus has set, but coming into view in the upper right is the very bright star Capella in the constellation of Auriga. Below and to the left are the three stars in a triangle: epsilon, eta and zeta.

But as I said earlier, dont take my word for it, I might be a disinformation agent.

Go outside and see for yourself. The times are given. Starcharts are readily available on the internet. Familiarise yourself with the night sky and get and away from that keyboard.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

So once again, what about the star that shoots up and away?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by alfa1
So once again, what about the star that shoots up and away?

Like I said before.
Your description of "shoot" is false. The 8 minute youtube video is 4 hours of video. 240 minutes.
Thats sped up by 30 times. 1 minute of youtube video is really half an hour real time.
How many times does this need to be said?

The object that (doesnt) shoot up at 4:50 into the video...
starts at 22:24:50
ends at 22:26:20
This is, it is in the field of view of the camera for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Not "shooting up", rising slowly.
Just like planes do, when filmed.

Just like in this video here...
youtube stop motion sky

and in this video here, halfway through...
youtube stop motion sky

and in this video at 00:10...
youtube stop motion sky

and heaps in the second half of this video...
youtube stop motion sky

...and I could go on forever. There are probably hundreds of videos on youtube showing a sped up view of the sky, with jets, just like the Japanese one.

here is another (about a third way in)...
www.youtube.com...

and more shooting jets...
www.youtube.com...

and another...
www.youtube.com...

and another...
www.youtube.com...

this is is particularly good...
www.youtube.com...

and sometimes the contrails even stick around awhile. This video shows jets with and without contrails (like the Japanese one)...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-4-2011 by alfa1 because: More examples of jets in the night sky.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'd love to hear Phage, SO, Slayer or any of the other great ATS vets commentate on this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join