It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eruption at Sakurajima! Multiple UFO's visible from different angles!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I started a thread on this Volcano a few weeks ago after hearing about its' recent activity. On 4/1/11, Mount Sakurajima erupted again, this time spewing out fire and magma. The video below is from youtube user Dutchsinse, there's 4 different camera angles showing the event. This eruption, like the last one, shows UFOs all over the sky and from multiple angles. I've heard of lightning effects, but this is something else, can anyone explain this? There's tens if not hundreds of them, at first I thought it may just be a glitch, but the other cameras are showing the same thing. Whatever the case may be, this is another thing Japan has to worry about, as if it wasn't bad enough...

Sorry MODS didn't know if this belonged in the Japan or Aliens and UFOs forum, please move if necessary.

edit on 3-4-2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Link to Original Archives

edit on 4/6/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
In the top left one, that doodlybug that comes flying out at 4:50 sure doesn't look like it was an ejecta from the volcano. Totally wrong spot that it's flying from.

So WTH is it?

And what the heck are all the white lights at the bottom of top right view? Those aren't cars, are they? If so, they sure as heck don't look like it lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
We're sure this isn't edited, right? Just copied over from the live feed?

If it is indeed legit, that's some of the best footage of UFO's I've seen.

Edit-

I'm thinking this should be moved to Aliens&UFOs, it will probably have a much better response there.
edit on 3-4-2011 by MRedfield because: Added more.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

There are so many anamolies in this video I don't know where to begin.

Calling all UFO experts, I'd highly appreciate your opinion!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Aww man, those are flares of the cameras
as the clouds move light hits the camera, theyre in the same spots....

darn it lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
definitely NOT lens flares.

orbs are visible in multiple camera angles.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
this looks too good to be true!!!...if its real its amazing...i wonder,if it is real,if there is some kind of energy released from volcanoes that "THEY" use to somehow re-energize their crafts? i dont know just thinking out loud...
edit on 3-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I remember seeing the exact same views of the exact same volcano right after the earthquake with the exact same anomaly. Ill try and find the thread, but my bet is that this is a lens anomaly.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

you really dont believe in aliens or ufos or something do ya? just asking cuz have noticed that you tend to lean to nonexistence in your posts...if so,why not try to open up to the idea? it will be easier for you when the truth is revealed if you start to believe just a bit...and if this isnt the case and i just cant recognize sarcasim i apologize...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Yes it can happen, why cant it?
Light is every where, when the sun is out !

Trust me, I believe in ufos as in alien but these are not.
Maybe some but....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Personally, im on the fence about this video, it could be, but it could not be! I say, if i see the outline of a ship, I'll say yes
But Also, I usually lean against them being UFO's, but i will tell anyone who asks that they are out there, though Ive not seen one in person

So, i think healthy skepticism here

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Yes, I do heres what I saw

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was out smoking on the steps watching some planes. I look of to my right and bamb, there was a huge fiery ball, which looked like a cherry off a cigarette.
It was about 500' up or more and about a quarter of a mile away. I waited it for a minute, to verify what it was.

I ran in to get my binoculars to see what it was. Looking threw my bino's, I seen attached to this light was a translusent body which looked like a half diamond. I go back in the house and tell my wife to look out the window there's a ufo. She said, that's not a ufo but the she stopped and stared at it like she was confused, then she wanted to go out side and see it. So, we go out side, I grab my phone to take some pictures. Then as it was moving very slow towards the north. She also seen the translucent body but called it a a glowing parachute. Then It got to where it was parallel to us straight to our west, hovers for a minute, lets us watch it, then shoots up till it looked like a star.

Goes east for about a mile blinking its fiery ball on and off. Turns north for a short distance then turns off the fireball and all you could see was its translucent body as it starts to fall very fast spinning and changing shape to what appeared to be a raindrop.

Get this. then it swoops towards us, like a bull would charge you very fast or a car coming straight at you. Then my wife tries to pull me in but I'm just watching it. She starts crying and just then it just drops down below my nabors mobil home which is about 15' the most. After that, no bangs booms or flashes. It took place around 2 hours. I watched it pretty much the hole time with my bino's.

I even believ I was communicated by it:
once I was looking at that ufo, several sayings/feelings hit me? I know telling you now maybe hard to believe but like Ive said, I was confused as all this hit me. The words that I got were been taken, abduction, controling weather, events, invisable, swarms. Now the feelings I got from that was I was the one that was taken/abducted. They are going to be controling the weather and the events to come. "They" are here and invisable above us. And that soon there will be swarms of "them".

edit on 3-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Turns out there are a few threads on this with similar anomolies:

I just dont buy that if it has been around for this long no one other than the volcano camera would have seen it...
edit on 3-4-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here's one going back to last december:

still the same anomaly

link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

you really dont believe in aliens or ufos or something do ya? just asking cuz have noticed that you tend to lean to nonexistence in your posts...if so,why not try to open up to the idea? it will be easier for you when the truth is revealed if you start to believe just a bit...and if this isnt the case and i just cant recognize sarcasim i apologize...

Well the scientific approach is one that looks for reasonable explanations that fit before assuming something spectacular and unlikely ..

I'm not leaning towards a lens effect mainly because I see it in 3 of the 4 angles and that just seems unlikely, as for what it is.. I really don't know at this point, it could be a lens thing but it just doesn't seem like it at first glance to me.

link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I hear your point, but that still doesn't explain what this is. I'm all for the skepticism, as you can see my posts aren't slanted one way or the other, but this is just strange to say the least. I can't admit to myself that this is a lens flare, not after watching it over and over and comparing it to the other angles.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

I never said I dont beleive....
I just dont think every light, reflections are ufo's, alot of fakes and misidentifying out there with high hopes!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Here's one going back to last december:

still the same anomaly

That thread seems to have solved it in my mind.. when you speed up the video the objects look like stars coming into view .. once I saw that animated gif it really seemed pretty obvious

Here's the image from the other thread pointing out that he believes it's stars ( I agree )

edit on 3-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here's the one I remembered from the day of the quake:

same views, same anomaly.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
time lapse video of stars in the night sky looks like that.. and as he also said, they are all moving in the same direction, slowly .. just as you'd expect

edit on 3-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join