It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my very new ghost situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
so i am at my girls house and this ghost keeps slamming doors and watchin me sleep and he wont talk to me or say anything for that matter he just slams doors and watches me sleep any suggestions on how to communicate with this spirit?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by killer4281

You should tell it to spank you.

Then tell us what happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You've given pretty vague details, but maybe specify what rooms and doors, what history the house has, and maybe leave for a while and come back and see if he/she is still there?
Or you can get a ouija (weegee) board

edit:mistake
edit on 2/4/2011 by BigBruddah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Pray and repeat, "In the Lords name I rebuke you... be gone with you..."
If you beleive in that ? might help

To add

Originally posted by BigBruddah

You've given pretty vague details, but maybe specify what rooms and doors, what history the house has, and maybe leave for a while and come back and see if he/she is still there?
Or you can get a ouija (weegee) board

edit:mistake
edit on 2/4/2011 by BigBruddah because: (no reason given)

yes it was and yes need more of a story
edit on 2-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
How do yo know it watches you sleep if you are asleep?

Close evry door in the house, If the banging stops, problem sorted. If the sprit opens the doors to slam them put a not on each door asking for it to talk to you. Then don't sleep, sit and wait for it to come to you.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Tell him you want a reach around with an angry hand job , that should get rid of him

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I suppose the first thing to ask yourself is "why" do you want to communicate with it? How do you know it's a "he", have you actually seen it with your own eyes, or is it just something somebody told you? Also, if you're sleeping how do you know you're being watched? We need a little more information, and you'd do well to inquire about the history of the house and see if anyone else has had any experiences. Using a Ouija board is a bad idea, as they have the tendency to bring in negative type energies more often than positive ones. First ask the people living there what they have experienced, and if they've anything to add take notes and then do some research on the history of the house. Cross reference your notes with any information you find and see if there's a connection somewhere. Then come back and tell us what you've found out so we can give more informed comments/ideas.
edit on 3-4-2011 by D4nny because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Gotta love threads with 5 words.

Makes me want to write a thread with 6 to try my best and out do him.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've been involved in paranormal phenomena for over 30yrs and have had many first hand experiences in private homes. First of all you do not want to attempt any communication except to be firm and tell it to leave. Have the house blessed. Either of two thing will happen.. it will get worse or it will leave.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah i've heard of the same ghost problem many times.
In fact you have two demons in the house, the first which slams doors can be referred to as 'wind' and the other, which watches you sleep, has been called by some people 'paranoia'

you can banish them by closing windows and getting some sleep!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieFinny
Yeah i've heard of the same ghost problem many times.
In fact you have two demons in the house, the first which slams doors can be referred to as 'wind' and the other, which watches you sleep, has been called by some people 'paranoia'

you can banish them by closing windows and getting some sleep!

The only time i've heard/seen a door slam is when certain other doors of the house are open/shut and being opened or shut..... sometimes my mates mum will have the windows just right to where you can actually see the pressure of the air flow playing with the door as people go in and out.

I've had lots of paranoia of "negative forces" out there..... the way I got over was thinking of how I could put myself in the worst kind of situation that makes me feel most vulnerable..... once I started to get bored and noticed nothing was going to happen I just kinda lost a lot of fear for that kind of stuff. Cant get any better than playing with a Ouija board by yourself and then going for a leisurely late night stroll through the woods alone.

If you really need some sleep though.... take some melatonin, your brain already makes the stuff. Some of us happen to be more tolerant to it so taking a few mg via a pill can make getting to sleep in a half hour actually possible.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This one time I saw a ghost..

that's it

top topics

join