It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death anxiety prompts people to believe in intelligent design, reject evolution: research

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

City of Nine Gates

"Now, it is stated in Kabbalah that the second floor or the second level of the Tower of Babel is square, with nine stories. The square is always the symbol of the four elements. The nine stories are the nine doors of the physical body, which are the nine openings through which the impressions that comes from the physical world pass into and out of our consciousness, into our psyche; namely, we have:

2 eyes: sight
2 ears: hearing
2 nostrils: smell
1 mouth: taste
1 anus
1 sexual organ: touch

Total: 9 doors or openings in the physical body.

"The anus is the exit door through which we throw all the waste, all of that which is not good for our human organism.

"The Ninth Door or ninth gate is the sexual organ; it is that door from which we take pure life.

"These nine doors are related to our five senses in the physical body, which in the book The Bhagavad-Gita the Lord Krishna refers as "The Sacred City of Nine Doors."

"We have to take care of those nine doors in order to know how to develop the spiritual elements that we need to have inside of us."

Further teachings in relation to what we are discussing here:

Gnostic Teachings:

Acts of Peter and the Apostles

S tar of Eight Points

The Pentalpha (Microcosmic Star)

Jonah and the Whale (Arcanum 20: Resurrection)

The Dharmodaya (Star of David or Seal of Solomon)

edit on 5-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

City of Nine Gates

"Now, it is stated in Kabbalah that the second floor or the second level of the Tower of Babel is square, with nine stories. The square is always the symbol of the four elements. The nine stories are the nine doors of the physical body, which are the nine openings through which the impressions that comes from the physical world pass into and out of our consciousness, into our psyche; namely, we have:

2 eyes: sight
2 ears: hearing
2 nostrils: smell
1 mouth: taste
1 anus
1 sexual organ: touch

Total: 9 doors or openings in the physical body.

"The anus is the exit door through which we throw all the waste, all of that which is not good for our human organism.

"The Ninth Door or ninth gate is the sexual organ; it is that door from which we take pure life.

"These nine doors are related to our five senses in the physical body, which in the book The Bhagavad-Gita the Lord Krishna refers as "The Sacred City of Nine Doors."

"We have to take care of those nine doors in order to know how to develop the spiritual elements that we need to have inside of us."

Further teachings in relation to what we are discussing here:

Gnostic Teachings:

Acts of Peter and the Apostles

S tar of Eight Points

The Pentalpha (Microcosmic Star)

Jonah and the Whale (Arcanum 20: Resurrection)

The Dharmodaya (Star of David or Seal of Solomon)

edit on 5-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

Thank you for the Link. I already know.
that is the belief of the descendants of A'Dam.

Yes this is the understanding; reported by the "Species".... But.

As Jesus said, to Thomas recorded in "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 56 Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse,
is superior to the World.”

There often is that "but", which the "Species" Hates and is always frustrated by....

This is What was Shown to me and all the Workings of the Processing System of The Soul, by The CHRIST through "The MAN Child" also known as "The Son of MAN".

This is The True Eye Matrix, and The True "City of 9 Gates"... Which is drawn 100% accurate.

I can provide all the knowledge regarding this "Processing System" of The Soul as I received The Teachings of The CHRIST through The MAN Child 1st hand.
This involves a few Thousand "Geometric Drawings" explaining the "Operating System" of The True Mind sep by step.
There is not a single one on Earth which can change this fact or steel this gift from me, either the flesh or descendants of A'Dam who are powerless to do so.

I choose to Trust The CHIST and Not the Flesh of the Primate...

This is of The New Jerusalem which came down from Heaven I have Entered into....

Showing the "LAMB" in the Centre with is 144 Octagons.

Here is The Base Structure of The City I have Come from as a witness to this knowledge...

And each Day I pass through the gates via the angels between your world and "New Jerusalem" which is in The Souls of The "Living"…

The Flesh pleads with me to turn away from the CHRIST and follow after the Descendants of A'Dam but I shall remain in my Fathers House Forever. This was given to me by CHRIST and not the "Species".

But all choose their own paths but in some case The CHRIST chooses our Souls.

edit on 5-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The Sacrament of Baptism: יהשוה (Sexual Transmutation)

edit on 6-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Thank you for your Post....

Yes, You are a 100% correct and I have been through exactly what you have written.

When I was Born again I was taken into My Heavenly Mother and was born again and Then I saw the Birth of The MAN Child in my Soul. This was over an 8 hour period.

This is a Drawing of My Mother but inside has billions of layers and I saw all the Workings of the Soul.

And this is a Drawing of The MAN child….

The knowledge I then received is through the SHIN.

I was taken out of the world, that is the experience of the lower world (involving the Flesh) and was taken into the New Jerusalem.

There is a rushing between the Upper and Lower worlds, involving as you said the Pineal gland which is part of the Interface system between the Brain and "The True Mind" i.e The CHRIST. The Angel at any of the Gates Lifts up its wings (as shown my drawing of the New Jerusalem] and Letters i.e. instructions appear in the "Wings" i.e. WORD of God (program communication)

The Angle acknowledges and I am permitted to pass and enter The "Ogdoad" of The City where My Upper self resides.

The "LAMB" in the Centre Opens The Books and shows me what is in them. When in the New Jerusalem, I am in my "Upper" Form and when I leave the City I pass into the "Outer" regions via the 12 Apostles then into the Lower Word and report on what I have seen. But I always return to The New Jerusalem to be with CHRIST.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interestingly, we were listening to the audio lecture on the Rune Gibur just last night, and Peter is explained in relation to the Pineal Gland.

Now I'd already posted a link regarding the Star of E ight Points, but the following images from the Rune Gibur lecture are also very interesting in relation to the Mandalas that you've posted here.

(Which are also related to Peter, the Divine Mother, and Andrew)

About the Lamb, the Seven Churches, and the New Jerusalem:

The Book of Revelation

edit on 6-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

The MAN Child I have Drawn (NOT a Mandela, but if you want to call it that you are free to do so) The Partition Map of The Soul used in the Transfer of The WORD within the Soul is described in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”, as well in other books such as “The Book of Ezekiel” Ch. 40 Onwards Describing the Entrance into The House of God as well as the "Partition Map". The New Jerusalem is Drawn also before these in my previous Post…

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The Book of Ezekiel is rich with Kabbalistic symbolism.

One significant thing I've noticed about your drawings, is their emphasis on the Three Primary Colors, which are also related to:

Arcanum 21 Transmutation: SHIN

"Eheieh Asher Eheieh (He is what He is)"

"The three visible flames are represented by the three primary colors: Blue, Yellow and Red that are united by the invisible flame.

"The right side of the Godhead (Kether) manifests three heads or three flames; each flame is represented by the letter “Iod.” The three of them descend through “Vav” from the Ain Soph Aur and reunite in the mysterious Sephirah Daath. In Daath the three flames manifest through Abba and Aima who manifest their creative powers through the Sephirah Yesod that represents the foundation of the letter Shin. This foundation is related to Nun that contains the very essence of God (the Ain Soph Aur that shines in the left side of the Godhead Kether) within the waters of Mem in Yesod.

"So this is why the Holy Name of God in Kabbalah contains four letters, four flames: Three visible and one invisible: יהוה Iod, Hei, Vav, Hei.

"Only those who enter into the Ain Soph can see the Four Headed Flame of God.

"The Ain Soph reveals its secret essence, its invisible flame through ש Shin when the latter is self-realized within any Monad.

Elijah or Eliao

"Behold, I will send (ש Shin) my messenger and he יהו "IAO" shall prepare the way before me אל." Malachi 3: 1

edit on 6-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited links

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Some of the functions..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Yes but there is absolutely no GOOD reason that belief in evolution should lead you to reject the idea of a God or some version of a divine.

The Catholic Church for instance,

en.wikipedia.org...

the Church's unofficial position is an example of theistic evolution, stating that faith and scientific findings regarding human evolution are not in conflict, though humans are regarded as a special creation, and that the existence of God is required to explain both monogenism and the spiritual component of human origins. Moreover, the Church teaches that the process of evolution is a planned and purpose driven natural process, actively guided by God.

So there is no NEED for existential fears to cause you to reject evolution. At all. Its Biblical literalists, and their pole opposite, "anti Christians" (they claim often to be "atheists" but they, like Christians, focus totally on the God of Abraham) who force the choice. Not fear of death itself.

The ancient Greeks had tons of Gods and were happily exploring evolution. Many, many of us who ADORE science and wholeheartedly embrace evolution, are deists. I personally cannot think of one branch of science I love more than evolution, and I have had what I believe to be first hand experience of God via a mystic experience.

Deism and evolution are very compatible, and perhaps fear of death does make one more spiritually inclined, but there is no GOOD reason it should cause anyone to reject evolution. Evolution is HOW the divine or God creates. It is the divine game, in a sense. Not everyone needs or wants to draw a line in the sand between science and the Divine. Those who created science and religion didnt, why should we?
edit on 6-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: weirdness in my quote

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Seriously, it's not really a wonder they dislike Richard Dawkins. He's a brilliant guy, but he's also one of the most arrogant douchebags I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join