It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone I know possessed by a grey?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Has it ever occurred to you that just maybe you're behavior is making her uneasy and she no longer wants to be your friend?

Look at it this way: Even IF something was amiss in her behavior - she is not your problem to solve or save. Stand down before you do something harmful to her that you will later regret.

If anyone needs help with their mental state here, it is probably you. Get the help you need, dude and don't act your delusions out against innocents.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

maybe she's just like that for other reasons you dont know about perhaps?

i think unless she asks for help you shouldnt assume she's not perfectly normal or happy wiht who she is.

it sounds like you don't respect her very much in parts of your posts.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
As I've been pretty involved in this thread - just wanna say best of luck with this situation, for all parties involved. I'm gonna take it off my "subscribed" list but feel free to message me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Do not fear it, it will thrive on any fear that you feel. Only fear God...praise God from the heart and you will be protected.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I need to try and defeat it, as there seem to be other beings that follow her and also attempt to possess me, like their minds are trying to patch into mine. I get the suspicion that she can read my thoughts, and the being that possesses her seems to become confused when I clear my mind, or act in an unpredictable fashion, just a single action that is random or from the imagination, and it reacts with a strange kind of curiousity. Its hard to explain, the being seems to only feel either excitement or hatred/spite.
edit on 2-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I am being very serious here so pay attention.

YOU need to get help before you hurt your friend either emotionally or physically. You are already refering to her as "it" and that is a very worrying state of affairs. Delusional/psychotic people find it so much easier to inflict harm on 'objects' rather than people and you are showing the first signs of this behaviour.

Get help. If not for your sake then for your friend's!

SERIOUSLY!
edit on 3-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

I agree with the above member...please get some professional help....I know you think these things are happening....but they are delusions in your own mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join