It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchists threaten to disrupt royal wedding.- CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here is an idea for "shock and awe"...dead-fish-style:
Around April 25th, purchase one scoop of anchovies from the live-bait monger (the dead ones too).
Rough chop them so they fit into your water bottles.
Place the the bottles on your roof to get direct sun for two days. Check for smelliness, since these are royals give it one more day of hot sun!
Find the upwind viewing area on wedding day, then when you are walking the path and lawns "royal chum" by squezzing the bottles...come early in fact.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Haha the pun was very much intended! But I agree with the poster above me, the fish idea sounds like pretty good idea lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.indymedia.org.uk...]

EDL threaten to attack anarchists at royal wedding protest

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Militant Muslim warns Royal wedding terror attack is 'highly likely'

Not a pretty combination

Yikes...

Now watch the fed blame it on Muslims... again.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I believe there shall be at least one death as a result of the event .This will be a very heated event indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Sounds like a group of agent provocateurs to me. I wonder whose payroll they're on?

Every time I hear about "anarchists" that want to disrupt things, I immediately think of the Black Bloc and how fake they are/were.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I am writing a thread that will explain a LOT about the motivations of these groups, and why they do what they do.

ANARCHY is a political stand-point, not a perjorative term to throw about. These people BELIEVE in what they're doing, and quite rightly so.

The Rev.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Couple of questions if you'll forgive me

Where about is this wedding taking place ? I've been too busy to focus on that bull story. I'll be working in london all week during the wedding anyone suggesting i should take the week of or man up and do my work..... which leads to where will the protests happen ?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

Well folks, I will be honest, this never came to my mind, and usually something like this would.
And once again, Charlie from the love police is back in the scene (I swear he said he was done with the love police), and is spilling the bean on what he thinks is going to be one hell of a party.

The angle that gets me the most is usually these wedding draw huge crowds, how will MET manage these two groups of people?

Personally I could care less about the wedding, (I am Canadian, who wants to see the queen off our currency,) however this tickles my fancy...
So what is your thoughts ATS?

How do you feel about this situation and do you approve of a protest consisting of fireworks, paint bombs and really really loud music as Charlie put it?

I know I will be watching the protests not the wedding, what about you?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Hmm? You psychoanalyzing us?

I think they should have their wedding and stop worrying about the protesters.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I psychoanalyze everyone...
Even my self... But that is a whole other thread...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
These self styled anarchists have come out the woodwork before. It's not new. It's not brave. It's not clever. Don't make the mistake of thinking they are fighting for you or me or anything other than the the buzz of kicking in a few windows (or heads). Don't count on them to be on your side if the world goes pear shaped. Don't expect them to be part of any new way of living. For these are the ones who will come for you and yours when the lights go out.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
These self styled anarchists have come out the woodwork before. It's not new. It's not brave. It's not clever. Don't make the mistake of thinking they are fighting for you or me or anything other than the the buzz of kicking in a few windows (or heads). Don't count on them to be on your side if the world goes pear shaped. Don't expect them to be part of any new way of living. For these are the ones who will come for you and yours when the lights go out.

What a load of rubbish.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

You talk like you know a lot about them and their motives yet show no evidence of this within your post. Do you really believe what you have just posted. The bit about these being the ones who will come for you and yours?
I dont think you've got the foggiest what your talking about, although if you can provide me some evidence i will take a look

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can't they just get married at the chapel of love in Vegas?

The amount of money ****ed down the drain on this circus will be obscene along with the police security bill.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Sounds like a group of agent provocateurs to me. I wonder whose payroll they're on?

Daddy's. They're just a bunch of rich ignorant twerps who have as much understanding of the real world as a small frog in a pond in Hampshire knows about the Australian outback.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I hope they disrupt it with a thermonuclear device.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Au contrair. Starchild has seen right through them

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Preferably in Ohio?

It's hardly any concern of yours is it. Or are you just jealous?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Good! I hope they f*@k up the Ritz again, and Canary Wharf this time, perhaps a bit of direct action or good old fashioned civil disobedience will teach our Government, which is the same as the last only with a different colour tie, that we are not to be f*%@ed with. The Royal family are parasites, and are Rich enough to pay for their own wedding.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Prince William puts his life at risk to save people (as of course do many other people). How many of these rich, ignorant fools who want to disrupt the wedding can you say that about? They care about other people in the same way a small statue of a dog in my garden cares about the price of grain in Cambodia.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join