It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Jones defiant despite murders in Afghanistan over Qur'an burning

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Your ignorance of what islam is and of the ritual symbolism involved in building that Mosque on the ashes of American that Islam murdered, doesn't get a vote. Just like the supporters of the KKK have are given no credience.
Can you please elaborate? I have no idea what you are trying to say here, your message is completely garbled. I did get the part about ignorance, but beyond that word I am not sure what you are accusing me of being ignorant of. That Islam is a religion? I know that and hold it with just as much regard as any other religion: they are all crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Stop giving the guy air time on the news, or caring about him and how would anyone even know what hes doing. Don`t feed the fire fuel, and it fizzles out...

EDIT: By accident hit reply to another member so fixed it.
edit on 9-4-2011 by anthbes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Madhouse

It is not the mainstream media's fault that Islam is seen for what it is and what it does. It is not your girlfriend's parent's fault for seeing what Islam is based on what it preaches and does. It is not the Jooooos fault. It is not the Infedels' fault. It is not Israel's fault. It is not America's fault. It is not Europe's fault. It is not American freedom's fault. It is the Muslem's fault for not reforming their religion to break the murderous inspiration laid out in the Koran and preached in the Mosques.

Self examination and self reform, espeically in the West, is necessary before Muslims go around blaming everyone else for their own members' murderous insanity and aggressiveness. Playing the victim and blaming everyone else for what Islam does, promises a future of more of the same and worse.

Sup sara,

And it was ex btw,
heh didnt end up long as i had enough of all that hate.

Anyways, kinda unfair to say that i'm playing victim and blaming everyone else. Didn't mean it that way man

I was trying to explain that if a muslim were to express his/her disgust by all these violence, we are either turned away or, just somewhere along the lines of us not getting heard. Most would prefer from getting heard to keep away from trouble, or just simply tired of explaining.

Regarding the preaches in the Mosques, fyi, in my life, the ones that i go to here speak nothing of violence. Chill man, not all muslims and imams preach hate. Down here if they do that, they'd get reported if i'm not mistaken.

So yea, any news on the afghan killers yet? Would love to see me some justice served

edit on 9-4-2011 by Madhouse because: typoz

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

I think you made this post while you head was fully inserted in your rectum. I think your inability to comprehend affects your perception and judgemental abilities. You dont hear me putting the blame on Terry Jones for the blood of the innocent. So why have you accused me of such? When you wakeup you can offer a full apology for your slanderous flaming rant that stunk of crap more then it burned...

Also dont try and pass the blame on me if your killed, Im sure your mouth would endanger your own life before anything I ever do will...
edit on 9-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Madhouse

Take care! Maybe we will chat again sometime.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Christians do speak out and condemn any Christians who murder in the name of religion. You must have not been paying attention in the aftermath of the abortion doctor killings. In such a heated cause - protesting the killing of babies - the only reason there is not more violence to stop the killing of babies is because Christian peers are very clear that killing for the cause of protecting life is rejected by them.

So, you claimed I have "twisted logic" and then you proceed to base your response on a lie - that Christians accept murder in the name of Christ. So I guess your ability to wield logic is nothing to brag about.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Your ignorance of what islam is and of the ritual symbolism involved in building that Mosque on the ashes of American that Islam murdered, doesn't get a vote.

Seriously, how often do you need to be told?
It wasn't a mosque, it was a community centre and it wasn't at Ground Zero but from what I have heard, two blocks away.
I've just been hearing on the BBC WS, that there's a plan to put the unidentified remains of victims of 9/11 on display in a sodding museum! How sick is that?
To use an Americanism, build a bridge and get over it.
The woman in favour of the museum idea just said "3000 people died"... I remember on the day, we were hearing on the news that it was 10 000, and over the weeks, it was instructive to see the number plummet - along with Time Magazine's desperate efforts to pretend they'd never used the 10 000 figure.
It's sickening to see that the 9/11 event and the victims are still be using as political capital.
(Once again, not mad, but angry. Please note that mad doesn't actually mean angry... )

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Funny, I didn't see any big demonstrations on the news....
Probably the same way you don't see any speaking out against muslim violence on the news.... It doesn't make the news, because it doesn't fit the agenda. If you choose to look for it, you can find it though.

Here is a few I found in less than a minute of searching.

There are muslim leaders out there that speak out and condemn ALL violence...
So do yourself a favor, and stop spewing ignorance....

edit on Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:18:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Everyone's wrong.

He shouldn't have burned the book, because it's offensive.

The mob shouldn't have killed 7 people for no good reason.

We shouldn't be in Afghanistan.

The news should stop sensationalizing everything and taking focus off the real issues.

Good, God-fearing Christian Americans should start to follow their own scripture and turning away from this End Times Holy War BS.

Other non-Christian Americans should get off of our butts and start protesting the war.

Nobody is going to solve anything commenting on issues that are the results of actions...like focusing on a symptom of a disease or a side effect of a drug that is supposed to get at the symptom and never cure the disease.

I know someone who eats way too much bacon. Says his cholesterol is high. He takes Lipitor for the cholesterol, but it causes some light, but uncomfortable side effects.

He could just cut down on the bacon and not need to take the lipitor. Then, he would have lower cholesterol and totally avoid the unnecessary side effects.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Makes sense. Either way, im sure if Allah was a loving God, he wouldn't mind if a moron burnt some copies of a book. He would say love him anyways, not "go chop innocent people's heads off." That's what I don't get about some islamic followers, or at least the ones who take it to such an extreme such as this.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
reply to post by octotom

im sure if Allah was a loving God, he wouldn't mind if a moron burnt some copies of a book. He would say love him anyways, not "go chop innocent people's heads off."

This is an interesting leap from people committing murder to God actually committing the murders.

Jesus is Love yet millions have died for His word to be spread.

People are animals and only small percentage of them have souls.

There is one God.

Everyone wants to argue over who puts the name on God's name tag.

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Have the killers of these UN people been captured and convicted?
Is murder illegal over there?
How can they justify such acts?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by FPB214
reply to post by octotom

im sure if Allah was a loving God, he wouldn't mind if a moron burnt some copies of a book. He would say love him anyways, not "go chop innocent people's heads off."

This is an interesting leap from people committing murder to God actually committing the murders.

Jesus is Love yet millions have died for His word to be spread.

People are animals and only small percentage of them have souls.

There is one God.

Everyone wants to argue over who puts the name on God's name tag.

Peace

I agree. That's why religion has only caused problems. You can find the meaning in the different religious text's, the good life lessons and how to be a good human being for yourself and others, yet it just causes hatred still. Hopefully one day people will look to God/Allah not as different Gods, but as the interworkings of the Universe, existence, and creation that we do not understand at this point.

I don't know if you took my statement the right way when you said "This is an interesting leap from people committing murder to God actually committing the murders." Maybe you took my statement the wrong way and thought I was saying it was Allahs fault? If so, that's not how it was supposed to come across.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Straight from mosque to murder.

Those people who rose up and went out to butcher were not inspired by a loving god.

Whatever was in the mosques at prayers on that day, it was not the loving God I know.
edit on 10/4/2011 by teapot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join