It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Jones defiant despite murders in Afghanistan over Qur'an burning

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Pastor Terry Jones is mentally ill IMHO.
He doesn't act very "Christian like"

Just saying is all.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Pastor Terry Jones is mentally ill IMHO.
He doesn't act very "Christian like"

Just saying is all.

I think he is certainly on the borderline of mental responsibility and hence an easy target for manipulation. And being a fundamentalist he is not about to admit that he is (or could ever be) wrong or that he could have been misled, and I should imagine, just nasty enough to have an ego that is enjoying all this, which makes him a perfect patsy. He follows a fine and long tradition in that respect.

They pick 'em well, they should be given that credit at least.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Terry Jones is indeed mad but I dont believe him to be insane, I think he is a little bit scared by what he knows of the muslim extremists, and like them he too is tainted by his religious beliefs. I think this speaks about the mental health of both sides due to thier beliefs, because niether of them do thier Gods justice. That being said I still believe that the muslims who think and act like those which carried out the attacks, are still on a whole diff level of wrong and insanity then Terry Jones.

At the same time I can see where he was coming from.. All the things his mock judicial system found the Koran guilty of before they burnt the book, were made to be true by those muslims as they preformed those vary acts the Koran was found guilty of. I also believe that it is hoped and prayed for by them that the Mahdi returns and all non muslims will be put to death. I will not convert to this belief so I for one am indeed troubled by this...

Legions of muslims because they are many, believe that its is rightious, indeed long for they day they can kill all and dominate the entire Earth... It is MHO that all muslims such as these are beyond insane they are FUBAR...
edit on 9-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by sara123123

So you are saying muslims in NY were responsible for 9/11 eh? Care to back up that claim?

Muslims are responsible in as far as they did not stand up and condemn the building of the Victory Mosque at ground zero. That was aggressively rude and cruel to Americans and Muslims know it. Their failure to reject murder in the name of Islam creates Muslims who become obsessed with jihad and shira, both of which promote the murder of innocent people. They don't condemn it publically and do it often and loud until it becomes taboo to be a murderer of other peoples in the name of Islam. They don't teach in their mosques that murder in the name of Islam is evil and wrong especially in the west where Shira is an abomination.

So yes, Muslims are responsible for the mass murder of Islam because they will not turn against the murder of Islam. Muslims need to reform their barbaric and racist religion. There is much more. But that is enough.

Good day Sara

If you sincerely need to know why the muslims there did nothing, then you should see my reply to Jerry on page 19. Another thing to note, there aren't much muslims there as most would think there are, right?

Would like to side-track a bit but nonetheless, links to this subject........ my ex-girlfriends' families, tbh, hated me because i am muslim. They called me terrorist, racist, idiot, etcetc....all the ugly names when i'm not. When i tried to explain to the girl that i am not as what her family thinks i am, the family says that "OHHH a muslim saying that it's wrong to do such things? OHHH WHAT A HYPOCRITE".

So when i tried to prove that it is wrong to kill other people in the name of Islam... they called me hypocrite.. a lying terrorist. So i gave up, and i just accepted the fact that Islam now is undergoing a very difficult time thanks to all the MSM propaganda. : /

Back on topic, guys guys guys... let's just look at Terry Jones as a hardcore bigot somewhere along the lines of the Westboro family. And these afghanistans as lunatics, insane people who should be punished accordingly.

They are human beings and they are imperfect. They do not represent the religion that they belong to.

I've had buddies & friends who are devout Christians....hahaha trust me, Terry Jones represent nothing that is Christian. So goes to these afghan killers.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Madhouse because: add-onzxc

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Wow, that was the most retarded logic I have heard in a long time. Well by your logic... Where are all the "good christians" out there? Why are they not out protesting against that koran burning dude that got some muslims upset and made them behead people? Why aren't the good christians out there protesting and denouncing every single time a christian kills someone?

Or if you want to really get down to the root of it... How come every time a white person kills people, where are the good white people out there? Why are they not protesting and comdemning them as evil whites?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Or if you want to really get down to the root of it... How come every time a white person kills people, where are the good white people out there? Why are they not protesting and comdemning them as evil whites?

Because Islam is a Religion and a Political Ideology - not a race like the example you gave.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Who just happen to be mostly arab and black people...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

exactly!

karzai has no culpability? the imans?

or does fox news and jones bear all the weight?

taliban in the mists? or should i say 500lb gorillas?\

wake up people.

ya the world is watching a pastor with 50 followers and he is the last word!

jones is right, it ain't his fault and i will kill some of you if you disagree with me.

i am a muslim nutjob so it;s ok. people will back me up.

now do to them what you do to me. unless there is a double standard or something.

sigh!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Dark Ghost

Who just happen to be mostly arab and black people...

You told someone they have retarded logic and then made this statement.

Of the 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world, ~972,537,000 are from the Asia-Pacific region.

I would say 62% of NON Black or Arab Muslims makes your statement completely false.

The best thing Terry Jones has done is forced America to choose ignorance and slavery to the media over learning about this made up boogeyman called Islam.

edit on 9-4-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

So I have better things to do than seeing how many muslims there are and what race they might be, that doesn't invalidate the point I was going for....

The person was demonizing ALL muslims, because they don't see the majority of muslims that aren't out murdering people, publicly denouncing the ones that are.

That is a dumb thing to expect really. Are the good jews taking to the street, everytime the nutbar isreali government decides to bomb a school? Are the good christians taking to the street every time a christian commits murder? No, they aren't... Why do people expect muslims to do it then?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, usually when a Christian nut kills someone, usually an abortionist, he is usually arrested, and the media and other Christians denouce that activity. But it seems it's usually not one lone Muslim, once in a while that kills someone, but usually a mob, or many individuals, that kill many(usually innocent bystanders), and it happens a lot.

Has the Arab media denounced these Islamic mob attacks and killings? Have the killers been arrested?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by zroth

So I have better things to do than seeing how many muslims there are and what race they might be, that doesn't invalidate the point I was going for....

your point was that they are mostly black and arab. unless you were hiding something in the statement that they are mostly black and arab then, yes it does "invalidate" your point because less than half does not equal most.

Peace
edit on 9-4-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

The person was demonizing ALL muslims, because they don't see the majority of muslims that aren't out murdering people, publicly denouncing the ones that are.

That is a dumb thing to expect really. Are the good jews taking to the street, everytime the nutbar isreali government decides to bomb a school? Are the good christians taking to the street every time a christian commits murder? No, they aren't... Why do people expect muslims to do it then?

This was my point, here. If you can't comprehend what I am trying to say, oh well. Have a good day.

Also the asian people aren't white either, like most of the hate spewing christians out there spitting all over every muslim. I bet most of them didin't know there were a bunch of asian muslims either....
edit on Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:43:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yes, this was another one of your points. my response was to another point of yours. you have a good day too.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That was aggressively rude and cruel to Americans and Muslims know it.

I'm an American and feel it wasn't cruel or rude; you know, religious freedom and all. Please stop speaking for me.

Their failure to reject murder in the name of Islam creates Muslims who become obsessed with jihad and shira, both of which promote the murder of innocent people.

So.. Muslims are obsessed with a female Hebrew name? Okay... whatever you say.

They don't condemn it publically and do it often and loud until it becomes taboo to be a murderer of other peoples in the name of Islam.

Help here please. I am not entirely sure what this sentence is trying to express. It sounds like you are saying they do something and they don't do something and those somethings are the same thing, which is just odd IMO.

So yes, Muslims are responsible for the mass murder of Islam because they will not turn against the murder of Islam. Muslims need to reform their barbaric and racist religion.

Muslims killed Islam? huh... That's a new take. I can see, perhaps, extremists being detrimental to Islam and agree with that but Islam has not been "murdered". In fact, it is the second largest religion in the world currently. Don't look exactly dead to me.

Reform Islam? Possibly, but I think it may be a case of just bringing it into the 21st century, fostering a more moderate approach to interpretation. Bring in basic education to teach along with Islam in the madrassas. Elevate the status of Muslim families as a whole, worldwide so that key drivers of extremism is lessened overall.

And fundamentally, extremism is what, IMO, is the root of most to all of our problems. The inability to listen to another side of an issue and try to understand how/why that person or group got to that position. Extremism is NOT confined to just Islam though. It is problematic in other religions, politics, sports, news programming.. hell, just about any belief or stance can be taken to far.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Madhouse

It is not the mainstream media's fault that Islam is seen for what it is and what it does. It is not your girlfriend's parent's fault for seeing what Islam is based on what it preaches and does. It is not the Jooooos fault. It is not the Infedels' fault. It is not Israel's fault. It is not America's fault. It is not Europe's fault. It is not American freedom's fault. It is the Muslem's fault for not reforming their religion to break the murderous inspiration laid out in the Koran and preached in the Mosques.

Self examination and self reform, espeically in the West, is necessary before Muslims go around blaming everyone else for their own members' murderous insanity and aggressiveness. Playing the victim and blaming everyone else for what Islam does, promises a future of more of the same and worse.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Actually, Jones is acting very Christian. He lived in England and he saw what the Muslims have done there in demanding shria and in expressing the hatred, rape and murder against Britians. He saw Islam weasel it's way into Britian and was rightfully horrified. He does not want this coming to America.

It took alot of courage for him to stand up and act against the Sauds and Bloomberg's deal to build a Victory Mosque at ground zero. It took Martin Luther King, another Christian minster, a lot of courage to stand up to the of dominate hatred of his day. The Establishment and alot of Americans hated him for doing that, too. It was uppity Christians who went against the well established grain of slavery in America and everyone hated them for upsettng the apple cart of "peace." The were law breakers; smuggling slaves in their underground railroad out of the South.

So, Jones acting against hatred and toltalarism of Islam and the elite daring to assert and impose its nasty agenda in America as it has done in Europe, is perfectly in line with all the other Christian leaders have done before him. The Establishment hated them all. And the sheeple, who can not tolerate the whirlwind kicked up when good people stand up to evil and who can not see evil, followed the Establishment in hating the $hit kickers. The haters and lovers of fascism and communism threatened and did often murder them just as they are doing today. There is a reason Islam and communism focuses on oppressing, debasing and murdering Christians. The inconvienent truth sets people free.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Your ignorance of what islam is and of the ritual symbolism involved in building that Mosque on the ashes of American that Islam murdered, doesn't get a vote. Just like the supporters of the KKK have are given no credience.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
He also has plans for his "next day of judgment" when he will have a trial for the Prophet Muhammad...

Is this being done in order to begin the tribulation?

Will this spawn a Holy war for this generation?
edit on 2-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

If he really wanted to begin the "end times" he would take his cowardly butt over to the Dome on the Rock and start some crap.

He is just one of untold many attention whores who have figured out that acting like lunatics in the US will land you on TV which will probably increase your fame and fortune. And the media is only running stories like this because it is currently on the corporate agenda to waste taxpayers money in the Mid East and showing nuts like this on TV is a great way to instigate all sort of violence both here and in the Mid East.

You know what REALLY pisses me off? All the #ing WHINING and MOANING from the press, our government, and the many propagandists here on ATS about how DANGEROUS Wikileaks was and how it MIGHT lead to increased deaths in the Mid East if voters were allowed to have factual information about what their tax dollar funded military was up to in the Mid East.

And yet those same propagandists, public officials and media talking heads are not concerned in the least that the media continuing to cover this random and unimportant nut job actually IS leading to increased allied deaths in the Mid East.

Sometimes you just have to stop and think for a minute about what is really going on.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Quit your whining! All this guy did was burn a book. The kind, peace loving all tolerant Muslims is the ones that went around killing and beheading people, not the guy that burned the book. Your way of thinking will get us all killed. If someone burns a bible and you have a bunch of Catholics killing and beheading people are you going to blame the guy that burned the bible…NO! Grow up. Pull your head out of your &*$$ and wake up. Put the blame where it should be! The world will be better and safer when people like you wake up.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join