It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Jones defiant despite murders in Afghanistan over Qur'an burning

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I got news for you "little man". Americans can protest any dang thing they want to protest in this country including mosques being built on the ashes of Americans they blew up.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Someone sure "swallowed" some koolaide. Are you one of the "smart people" who chanted Ohhhbaaaaaaaaama? Cause you bought the radical left's line hook and sinker. And the Mayor of New York, the "progressive" Mr. Bloomberg, permitted that insult to America in order to line his pockets with Saudi money for some investments he has.

You won't figure out what is happening until you can't leave your house without a burkah on in order not to make the Muslims mad and violent. I am not joining you in that ignorance.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Look..Why is this pastor doing this? And another thing I do not understand...If the Muslims are so angry..why do they go and kill innocent people that had nothing to do with the burning of this book? I just don't get that..killing in the name of...what?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by Vicky32

Someone sure "swallowed" some koolaide. Are you one of the "smart people" who chanted Ohhhbaaaaaaaaama?

Why would I?

You seem to have failed to notice that I am not American... I however, have noticed that you've ignored the part where I pointed out that it is not and never was a 'Victory Mosque'...
Here in NZ, we get on perfectly well with 'our' Muslims. Could be because we're not trying to murder them in half a dozen countries around the world.
Vicky

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Terry Jones wears a ball gag in a boy scout uniform for catholic preachers to grope him on youtube.

If people don't wake the F up to the MSM manipulating us with random stories then we are done.

God love us. We hate God.

The mystery of life is why we even bother.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I got news for you "little man". Americans can protest any dang thing they want to protest in this country including mosques being built on the ashes of Americans they blew up.

Yea you can protest all you can liitle girl, but it wont stop Americans from building a mosque where they want it. You go burn korans; other people can go build the mosques. You can protest all you want, it wont stop a thing.
edit on 6-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Hehe thanks It is getting late right now I will be back up again later in the evening. I am setting the record straight to people who don't think this is a holy war that Christians are doing right now

You arent setting anything straight, youre propagating lies to try and push your on idealism.......
Just because you have a problem with christianity has nothing to do with the fact that these people murdered others because someone burned their book......

Your little "crusade" is full of information with no facts behind it.........
Funny how hypocritical you are

My facts are most of the people doing the killing in the middle east are the christian armies. That is a fact. I bring only the facts. You have not disproven anything I said.

You were ordered to invade iraq. It was all part of a crusade plan. How many US bases are in the middle east?

Actually the facts are that most of the people doing the killing in the middle east are MUSLIM EXTREMIST, killing their own people and innocent others all over............

but thats ok, ive read your other threads, no matter what sense i talk or what proof i provide , it wont change your mind , you have some serious issues admitting when youre wrong

Facts remain that over 100,000 Iraqis are killed by the mostly chrisitan armies of the occupying forces. That is a fact and nothing can change this fact.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

So you are saying muslims in NY were responsible for 9/11 eh? Care to back up that claim?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'm just going to make one thing very clear. This is not a religious war. The troops (which many of them are Muslims might I add) have a thing called rules of engagement. You are to fire when you are fired upon. Religion is not even discussed. There are definitely times those rules are altered for mission specific purposes. In a setting such as a raid. Where all armed combatants are eliminated if they pose a danger or refuse to disarm. If these rules are not followed your court marshaled.

You and your friend don't know what you are talking about. I'd also like to add If the Christians were at war with Muslims they would be extinct by now. There would be no confusion. They simply do not have the weaponry. The Muslims know this. Islam doesn't want a holy war and neither does the christian. A bunch of terrorists are running a recruitment campaign screaming Holy War! and it's an effective one because most of the Muslims can't read to learn about their religion to know they are being fed lies.

edit on 4/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

100 thousand Muslims are killed by mostly Christian armies? HA HA I'd love to see a reliable source on that one. If your talking dead Muslims during the two wars your misleading people. Muslim Sunni or Shi'ite dead squads killing each other might to equate to 100 thousand dead Muslims. But certainly not by the US Military. Also the fact that an RPG wielding terrorist once killed instantly becomes a civilian casualty. hmm yeah maybe If you add those two together. Actually civilian deaths by the US military is extremely lol just more Muslim lies

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

lol. Your country has a population of like 3 football teams added together. How many Muslims do you have 3 or is it 4?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Most of the military is Christian and they are doing the killings. There is your proof. There have been over 100,000 dead Iraqis only. Not counting the dead afghanis.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

This is a holy war. Bush is your commander, now obama, and both are christians. If the king of saudi arabia invaded all christian countries of the world, what do you think that would look like? The US military is in most of the countries in the middle east. Do you know how many US bases are in the middle east? What if Iran planted bases in all christian countries? Bush declard war, he himslef has stated it a crusade. Wesley clark said it himself that their were plans to take over all muslim countries. Don't be fooled. They are using the terrorist excuse to go into the middle east.

Plus I think the christians would lose fast because they can't even beat opium farmers with billion dollar high technology equipment. I mean how embarrasing is that? I mean to disable a 5 million dollar tank using 35 dollars worth of WalMart equipment...seriously...and all the while these are peasant farmers, not even a modern soldier.
edit on 7-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

reply to post by Vicky32

Someone sure "swallowed" some koolaide. Are you one of the "smart people" who chanted Ohhhbaaaaaaaaama?

Why would I?

You seem to have failed to notice that I am not American... I however, have noticed that you've ignored the part where I pointed out that it is not and never was a 'Victory Mosque'...
Here in NZ, we get on perfectly well with 'our' Muslims. Could be because we're not trying to murder them in half a dozen countries around the world.
Vicky

Heh, maybe they love the all blacks team thats why
I used to be a fan.

Back to the point, what you said is true. If you observe well enough, these terrorist cells usually target areas/people/countries who either have links with the war at the Middle East, or support them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
reply to post by Vicky32

lol. Your country has a population of like 3 football teams added together. How many Muslims do you have 3 or is it 4?

Really, I ought not to dignify you with an answer - but I'll point out that we have Pakistanis living here, and have had for a long time, that there are native-born white New Zealanders who have converted to Islam, and last but not by any means least, we have an increasing number of refugees from Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and other places.
Then of course, the Muslims I meet most often - language students from Oman, Iran, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. (Not to mention one of two Chinese Muslims (Uigur) and at least one person from Kazakhstan, who by the way did not find Sasha Baron Cohen in the slightest bit funny.
Wikipedia on religions in NZ

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08

I'm just going to make one thing very clear. This is not a religious war. The troops (which many of them are Muslims might I add) have a thing called rules of engagement. You are to fire when you are fired upon. Religion is not even discussed. There are definitely times those rules are altered for mission specific purposes. In a setting such as a raid. Where all armed combatants are eliminated if they pose a danger or refuse to disarm. If these rules are not followed your court marshaled.

You and your friend don't know what you are talking about. I'd also like to add If the Christians were at war with Muslims they would be extinct by now. There would be no confusion. They simply do not have the weaponry. The Muslims know this. Islam doesn't want a holy war and neither does the christian. A bunch of terrorists are running a recruitment campaign screaming Holy War! and it's an effective one because most of the Muslims can't read to learn about their religion to know they are being fed lies.

edit on 4/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

only a person who believes in something that they know little about would actually write what was written.

is this you? what reality do you actually live in?

What does the christian military pledge when they are intitiated in to the armed forces????

of course it is a holy war, fought by retards. They are retarded because, they believe the same crap that you do too.... except, they are fanatical enough to actually go out and sacrifice their life. Sounding familar?

and when they die under the rules of engagement they get to become heros,, still sounding familar..

man.....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

read the last line..... what does it say?

Guide Note: There has been some controversy about whether the phrase "So help me God" is mandatory. I have seen officers allow enlistees to omit these words, if they choose, according to their religious preference and beliefs. While federal law does not appear to make any part of the oath optional (see Title 10, Section 502 of the United States Code), military regulations often do. For example, the Army enlistment regulation (see Army Regulation 601-210, paragraph 6-18) makes the portion "So help me God" optional.
edit on 7-4-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)
link to source

copy and pasted direct from the source....
edit on 7-4-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I want to comment on how Terry Jones is coming to Dearborn MI. Is this guy for real? I seriously fear for his life. I mean Charlie Sheen opened his tour in Detroit and if you did not hear he got booed, heckled, people walked out and he finally walked off stage abruptly. And we like Charlie Sheen, he just didn't have his act together so the people let him know. That is kind of our thing here in Detroit, we will let you know how we feel about you for better or worse.(I know, save all your jokes about Detroit) Although Dearborn is not Detroit, trust me, this whole thing could turn bad for TJ. I would also like to say that I believe in free speech and I think violence is not the answer especially since TJ seems non-violent although he is completely delusional and ignorant.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

lets generalize a little more.

humans kill humans.

there ya go!

doesn't seem so bad now does it?

now take it in the other direction and get really specific.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by sara123123

So you are saying muslims in NY were responsible for 9/11 eh? Care to back up that claim?

Muslims are responsible in as far as they did not stand up and condemn the building of the Victory Mosque at ground zero. That was aggressively rude and cruel to Americans and Muslims know it. Their failure to reject murder in the name of Islam creates Muslims who become obsessed with jihad and shira, both of which promote the murder of innocent people. They don't condemn it publically and do it often and loud until it becomes taboo to be a murderer of other peoples in the name of Islam. They don't teach in their mosques that murder in the name of Islam is evil and wrong especially in the west where Shira is an abomination.

So yes, Muslims are responsible for the mass murder of Islam because they will not turn against the murder of Islam. Muslims need to reform their barbaric and racist religion. There is much more. But that is enough.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join