It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Jones defiant despite murders in Afghanistan over Qur'an burning

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Hehe thanks
It is getting late right now I will be back up again later in the evening. I am setting the record straight to people who don't think this is a holy war that Christians are doing right now

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Well, cool,

I will just say it again.

Your government does not care about you, to everyone.

Your government goes to war because they want whatever is there - oil or whatever - they don't care about the people they send to die there.

The people in your government don't care about you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718
reply to post by nenothtu

You really don't think so? Considering there's nut jobs that will go on shootings at the drop of a hat to get their point across?

Yes, I really don't think so.

Show me an instance where someone was beheaded over a flag burning. I really don't think you can, but if you do, I'll see that and raise you several beheadings over "insults to Islam".

edit on 2011/4/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

These military men go to christian church and have preachers in the desert over in iraq/saudi arabia/afghanistan/libya. They are preaching to kill all the muslims. Bush is the Commander in Chief and is a Christian. The commander of this War is Christian and has declared a holy war on muslims. Bush himslef stated that this is a crusade. General wesley clark himslef stated that the white house had plans to take out muslim countries. This is a war by christians.

Wow thats interesting because I was in the military and i served over in the sand box..........and I was never told any of that! Neither was i told to kill all the muslims........

Now youre just making stuff up ......

Poor form

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hehe thanks It is getting late right now I will be back up again later in the evening. I am setting the record straight to people who don't think this is a holy war that Christians are doing right now

You arent setting anything straight, youre propagating lies to try and push your on idealism.......
Just because you have a problem with christianity has nothing to do with the fact that these people murdered others because someone burned their book......

Your little "crusade" is full of information with no facts behind it.........
Funny how hypocritical you are

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I dont agree with Pastor Jones but it only shows that Islam is a satanic cult

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You all realize that if this guy was ignored like he should be ..all this would be an non -issue...The fact that a religious group thousands of miles removed from this event committed violent crime speaks to the nature of their reigious beliefs and and is just as ignorant as the DA that burn the book ..Get a grip world.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

It is Islam that is hate filled.

The good pastor's actions only serve to prove his point that Islam is pure evil.

To all muslims...put down the koran. Step away from the koran. You are deceived.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Hehe thanks It is getting late right now I will be back up again later in the evening. I am setting the record straight to people who don't think this is a holy war that Christians are doing right now

You arent setting anything straight, youre propagating lies to try and push your on idealism.......
Just because you have a problem with christianity has nothing to do with the fact that these people murdered others because someone burned their book......

Your little "crusade" is full of information with no facts behind it.........
Funny how hypocritical you are

Right.

When I read the "Prof's" posts an old saying comes to mind:

Idle minds are the devil's workshop.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Well, cool,

Your government goes to war because they want whatever is there - oil or whatever - they don't care about the people they send to die there.

Very true!

An evil government will use religion or anything to justify their actions in taking this nation to one war after another.

Not only does the government not care about the soldier, they disdane them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am a devote Christian and disagree with the idiotic, immature, and irrational actions that stupid pastor did so he could seem like some sort of '' leader or celebrity '' amoungst his peers, it failed with most ( you won't see that on the news though). If Christians really stand up for whats right he should not be allowed to practice, bottom line, someone needs to get his ass gone no other way around it.

He is one of the many reasons me and my family serve God in our own personal way and don't go to churches and the reasons I have told many of my own faith where to shove their ''we are above all other religions '' deal.

Religion should be just left the hell alone. It's like a form of racism in certain forums, '' religionism '' I suppose.

On the other hand my belief inside is, this is why the Muslim religion with certain people makes me and some sick to the bottom bowels of the stomach.

Who do you think you are to KILL over a book? You will kill and destroy over a book but you won't SAVE life and KILL Taliban and other oppressers with such rage? You make no sense, you are just as stupid as that pastor, actually dumber, cause burning a book is not a life. I will give you my Bible to burn if you would not have killed anyone. Just ignorant, I don't care how Holy it is. Nothing is more Holy than life, so if you have something other to say to me in a way to seem witty, just shut your mouth. I won't listen or care.

I don't care what you believe in, or what you think, any of you, but to KILL in the name of a book is NOT the way to defend a book. How about killing the mother #ers that have oppresesed you so our '' Christians Devils '' can get out of your place as you soo passionatly proffess.

I am defending life over a book and both sides are stupid and one of the many reason this will probably be the only time I post on religion. Stupid people in this world, one of the reasons most of us do not deserve to live on it!

Peace to all religions!!!!!!!!!
edit on 4-4-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't agree with the book burning publicity stunt but the Muslims scored an own goal by murdering innocent people in the UN over it. At the end of the day it's a piece of paper. No one was injured. It bothers me that Muslims seem to prescribe the same punishment and actions (death and violence) for nearly everything they disagree with... There is no measured response.

IRM

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's a book, how anyone can even be angry at Jones and as it seems to me express justification for the slaughter of innocent people is disgusting.
The religion of peace sure proved him wrong didn't they.
Lets face it, it wasn't because a book was burnt, it was an arrogant excuse to murder people and riot because they are pathetic scum on this planet.
If you feel I am somehow wrong for calling murderers scum then maybe its YOU that has the problem.
Filth.
Islam has the world on its knees.
I don't care if it was a pastor, a butcher or a psychopath who burnt the book, it was paper.

I am through with political correct nonsense, If this was say some guy burnt a copy of Dianetics and Tom Cruise and a bunch of Scientologists rioted and stormed a building setting it ablaze and murdering people then there would be a call to ban Scientology and none of this nonsense namby pamby politically correct neurotic pandering and excuse making.
You know its true.
edit on 4-4-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Not going to go over this time after time...just to rehash..what he did was what a loser does
What the murderers did was what a psychopathic murder does...there is never an excuse to murder over being offended at someones actions.

They killed because terry made him do it..
The guy's wife -made- her beat him because she wouldn't shut up when she was told
etc

Sorry mate, if someone insults me, I may lash out at that person..if I have no access to that person, I shake it off and let the moment pass, then go on with my life verses trying to make the entire world my vision.

These morons see bits of paper with some scribblings drawn on it as holy and if burned, it freaks em out...actually, the old testiment teaches not to hold any object or thing as holy..the koran reinforces that 10 fold..no icons..so, the murderers were being very unislamic to hold the koran in such regard anyhow..not the content, but the actual physical book itself..the book is nothing, its paper.

So, ya...they chose to be offended, and chose to then lash out and murder people because of their pretend indignation (their anti-religious stance)

No matter how you flip it...the guy terry is an ass, but the reaction to his actions are the wrong thing..it should be addressed verses any discussion about how we need to do nothing that may offend someone somewhere.

Druids believe all tree's are holy...does this mean if a druid goes on a murderous rampage and kills random innocents, its the logging industry that is wrong?

edit on 4-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: correction. islamic = unislamic

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

It is Islam that is hate filled.

The good pastor's actions only serve to prove his point that Islam is pure evil.

To all muslims...put down the koran. Step away from the koran. You are deceived.

Its religion that is hate filled

The hateful pastor's actions only serve to prove his point that religion is pure evil

To all theists...put down false doctrain. Step away from "holy" books. You are decieved.

(felt like I needed to correct your statement for maximum truth.)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Well, cool,

And for a final irony:

You...are the government...yep, you run, you elect your neighbor..then you realize the government cares not.
Apathy is not a local issue..change starts in the mind of yourself, not in a politician in washington..because they are one in the same.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

Terry Jones is actually showing the world the true color of the Muslim religion and it's various levels.

But we already know what these people are capable of. We already know the fanatical muslims are inhuman. Jones has shown us nothing we didn't already know. While the mob was cutting off the heads of those UN staff they were screaming "Allahu Akbar." They screamed the same words when they decapitated Nick Berg and all those who followed him. Same words were chanted when they piloted those planes into the twin towers. We know what they are capable of.

Pastor Jones also knew what would happen when they found out he had gone ahead and burned the book. He knew innocent people would die.

"Allahu Akbar" will most likely be the last words Jones will ever hear, too. Will he still think he did the right thing when they catch up with him?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by LoverBoy

Bush ordered the shootings. He is the Christian commander of the war that is currently going on. It is a holy war in the name of christianity. Bush ordered the war. General wesley clark told of the plans the white house had to get all muslim nations. This is a Christian war. Most military men are Christian. They come from the churches of america which preach hatred to muslims.

Pssst... I noticed your location is "classified", so you're probably overseas and didn't get the memo. Bush isn't in office any more - that nice, straight-laced, "non-christian" guy who promised to end these "christian" wars is. So WHY are we even still discussing this?

Murder is not ordered in the koran. It is killing in self defense and wartime only

Just as an exercise in tortured logic, can you explain to me HOW murdering unconnected people because of a burnt book falls under the heading of "self-defense"?

So what if they state "allah ahkbar" before they fire a shot. Marines say shiz too. So you are saying they should be killed because they are muslims? That is the war christianity is doing right now.

It's not the "allahu akbar" part that's problematic, it's that shot fired that follows it...

edit on 2011/4/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

These military men go to christian church and have preachers in the desert over in iraq/saudi arabia/afghanistan/libya. They are preaching to kill all the muslims.

OK, you seem to be big on posting source links, so I'd like to see that quoted somewhere, if you don't mind... ESPECIALLY the part where the military has christian preachers in the desert preaching to kill all muslims...

Bush is the Commander in Chief and is a Christian. The commander of this War is Christian and has declared a holy war on muslims. Bush himslef stated that this is a crusade. General wesley clark himslef stated that the white house had plans to take out muslim countries. This is a war by christians.

See my post above, about that memo that you never got over there in classified land...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

A blatant case of "it takes one to know one". This fruit loops pastor is doing yeoman's work for the civilized world. He's not a part of that obviously and lucky for him that civilized people don't kill the idiots among them(mostly). That some Islamic drones in Afghagistan start murdering people over a book burning was bound to happen sooner or later. It's nice to have the spotlight on this crap. Keep in mind that murder is small potatoes for these loathsome misogynist primitives that follow in the footsteps of a pedophile. "Lawd forgive them for they know not what they do!" That a few innocents had to die for this nonsense is a crime but like I said it was bound to happen. "You can't teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig." Get the hell out of Afghagistan and leave the animals alone. These morons wouldn't know anything from the outside world if we weren't there.

This has gone on since the beginning of history. The pastor is a useful idiot. Every religion is crap. 'Nothing better than having one con artist out another.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join