Terry Jones defiant despite murders in Afghanistan over Qur'an burning

page: 13
11
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I can't believe this debate is happening.
Jesus was a Jew, Christianity developed from his teachings; so same God.
Jesus, in the Islamic faith, is a prophet for Muhammad. So same God.
All three religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam share the same God.
If there is a God, he/she/it must be wondering why we are killing each other to gain favour.
Same God, different ways of worshipping. Get on with each other, let God sort out which is the best way to worship.
I'm pretty sure insulting, threatening and killing each other weren't part of the plan.
Respect different ways to worship the same God and there's no more problem.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Colbomoose because: Typo




posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by guessing
 


I dont have a need to fear sin if I am afraid so come a rockin!


YES, no fear is the the rule of thumb

glad to see some on e who is enlightened

I mean this



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by guessing
 


he needs beheaded? really? you sound like a knuckle dragging savage.... care to share your sharia love elsewhere?

the man burned a book!!!!

if a muslim burned the bible I guess christians beheading people at the local mosque wouldn't be to blame. I mean after all, burning a book is just cause to murder the nearest innocent person who doesn't share the same faith right..


Christians are already doing the beheading. Dropping bombs beheads a lot more people than a few people.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


The muslim extremists are killing in the name of their religion. Christians dropping bombs on muslims? Not one soldier in my group was christian, try again.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 



and the there were none.../

literally





posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


The muslim extremists are killing in the name of their religion. Christians dropping bombs on muslims? Not one soldier in my group was christian, try again.


what are they doing there in the first place\

grow up.....



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
is there a way to remove this bigot from humanity..

he is the one that needs to be beheaded


religion sux


Ummmm..........Wow........how un-bigoted....of you......The man burns a book, some freaks over in whateveristan lop off some more heads.......YOU....want to lop off.....HIS........head, and he's, the.......bigot?
S-okay.....cause your only bigoted against those that believe.....differently......than you........typical.

YouSir



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


The muslim extremists are killing in the name of their religion. Christians dropping bombs on muslims? Not one soldier in my group was christian, try again.


The US military is predominately christian. Try again. I will reiterate that Christians are doing most of the beheadings over in the middle east.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing
 


Im grown thank you for caring though. We are there to out the Taliban.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


At least provide statistics. Also, none of us were killing in the name of religion.
edit on 4-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by guessing
 


he needs beheaded? really? you sound like a knuckle dragging savage.... care to share your sharia love elsewhere?

the man burned a book!!!!

if a muslim burned the bible I guess christians beheading people at the local mosque wouldn't be to blame. I mean after all, burning a book is just cause to murder the nearest innocent person who doesn't share the same faith right..


Christians are already doing the beheading. Dropping bombs beheads a lot more people than a few people.


wow.

ok, don't go to sleep.

you like pizza?



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here's the base truth.

Despite what Muslim extremists have done.

Terry Jones's stunt created additional hate in the world. He abused the 1st Amendment and his own faith to spread his hate for his fellow man.

Is this how Christians want to be portrayed? As people who bring hate and intolerance into this world? Is this the teachings of Christ?



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno
 


But that's the problem, there is no despite. The man burned a book. The extremists commited multiple murders.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks
 



[snip]

christians have killed more people in the name of god than any other


weep... and keep on weeping
edit on 4/4/11 by masqua because: Removed off topic comment



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 



There was no violence to anyone else or threat of violence.........he burned a book..........thats not terrorism.....


That's right, he BURNED a book which is a violent act.

Why did he burn the book? He didn't burn that book because he was cold, he didn't burn that book because he was illiterate and the book frustrated him. He burned it...

to create an emotional response through the suffering of the victims.

Those victims were the people who regard the Koran as holy.

While they definitely went WAY overboard in their reaction, you can't deny that they had an emotional response through their suffering.


You say "crashing planes" isnt terrorism.......lol ok so i guess you consider suicide bombers just blowing things up?


So, I imagine that you think that when "Sully" landed his plane in the Hudson, that the bird that went through the engine was a terrorist? Not all plane crashes are due to terrorism.
edit on 4/4/2011 by whatukno because: (no reason given)


you have problems dude.

lol, wake the fk up.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir

Originally posted by guessing
is there a way to remove this bigot from humanity..

he is the one that needs to be beheaded


religion sux


Ummmm..........Wow........how un-bigoted....of you......The man burns a book, some freaks over in whateveristan lop off some more heads.......YOU....want to lop off.....HIS........head, and he's, the.......bigot?
S-okay.....cause your only bigoted against those that believe.....differently......than you........typical.

YouSir



theology is a curse,

welcome



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy
 


Here's your statistics:


This is proof that most of the people doing the beheadings over in afghanistan are christians


 




reply to post by fooks

Yes I like pizza. So does your comment mean that you agree that Chrisitans are doing most of the beheadings over in Afghanistan? So you agree with me?
edit on 4-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing
 


Then please provide some statistics I provided mine on the previous page. Muslim extremists have murdered over 320 people in the past couple of days in the name of Islam.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Thank you for that, you were right. At the same time, we weren't killing in the name of christianity.



posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by guessing
 


Then please provide some statistics I provided mine on the previous page. Muslim extremists have murdered over 320 people in the past couple of days in the name of Islam.


Christians have murdered 100,000+ over the past few years in Iraq, not including Afghanistan. Sixty-eight percent of US troops are Christian and they are doing all the killing over their.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
11
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum