It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clues of NWO in 911 Commission Report!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The other day I was watching the 911 Commission Final Report hearing and I found it rather suspicious how 911 was compared to the JFK assasination. Now hear me out for a minute... We all know that JFK's assasination was a Coup d'tat, "killing of the king" etc, performed by the CIA or whoever else for the government. So why would they compare it to 911, something they claim was an attack, or a declaration of war. Why didn't they compare it to the attackon Pearl Harbor??? JFK's assasination was not an act of war, but an assasination of a non-player in the illuminati game.

Also, as I searched on the internet, I found that this comment was very hard to find....even more suspicious, don't you think?

Did anyone pick up on this?

THE LINK!!!

www.septembereleventh.org...

[edit on 26-7-2004 by Death2AllEvil]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I still don't see what clues are pointing to a new world order

Explain more cause im not seeing the link

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Obviously, the "powers that be" wanted to shut JFK up. So they do these things for power and money. The relation they made between JFK assasination and 911 shows a "slip of the lip"...maybe they gave a little to much info. And also the "powers that be" planned for terrorism by continuing to support the racist state of Isreal, killing millions of Arabs (majority Muslim), which fuels their hate and jihad against US and all who support it (causes Islamists). Then at the peak of muslims' hate, the illuminati self-inflics itself with an attack, claiming it was Osama Bin Laden. As the fear of terrorism is in the hearts and minds of America, our freedoms are slowly drifting away. Which will then give them more power, and eventually enslave us. Claiming themselves to be enlightened, then a New Messiah will come for a world religion of evil.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hmmm, interesting theory

But sadly, i still don't understand what you are trying to point out
sadly, the illuminati does not exist, none of the groups still exist. Maybe a so called group are using them, but i highly doubt it.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have almost completed reading the printed version. I haven't seen any reference to this. And you can't find it anywhere on the net, so perhaps you thought you heard that connection. In you can find a link, I can verify it with my copy.

[edit on 7-25-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
To think that Islamic hatred for us and the rest of the non-Islamic world is connected to Israel places a large fault in the theory from the outset. To say that we or Israel have killed millions of Muslims is also to ibnore reality. They don't need our help, nayway, as they are perfectly capable of slaughtering their own without anyone's help.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
To think that Islamic hatred for us and the rest of the non-Islamic world is connected to Israel places a large fault in the theory from the outset. To say that we or Israel have killed millions of Muslims is also to ibnore reality. They don't need our help, nayway, as they are perfectly capable of slaughtering their own without anyone's help.

And the US government is also capable of slaughtering our own military also, that is besides the point.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

You are either in serious denial, or you have no idea what goes on in the world. Either way, you should deny your ignorance.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by Death2AllEvil]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The whole thing was staged by the "higher powers" so that they can take control. It's so obvious. Just look at the Patriot act, thats the first step to a total loss of freedom and after you guys are hit by another so called "terror" attack your gonna be living under Martial law. Im sure the UK will follow suite, its only a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

join