It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Hearts and Brains Emit Energy Fields

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
If I throw a rock into a lack, does the human mind make a splash in the water? Come one now... Are you that effin retarded?

The irony of this is too deep. You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Who threw the rock?

Not to mention your metaphor is 100% irrelevant to what Jezus is posting anyway.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yeah, it's about EM fields. Maybe you don't realize you're talking to an electronics major too. I have known since the start of our discussion what an EM field is. I also happen to know that your link validates none of the garbage claims you made. So it's cute and all that you refuse to say which claim it's supposed to be a source for, but it's easy enough to see you're just trolling, as usual.

Clearly you didn't read the link. You're the troll with your ridiculous hands and arms argument.

So then you admit the obvious way in which the human mind factors into and interfaces with the experiments. They would not happen at all without the human mind. It is an enormously integral part of every experimental set-up.

Nope, the human mind does not detach from the brain and interfere with the setup of the experiment nor the physical processes nor is this a published aspect of the result.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Clearly you didn't read the link

Clearly you missed the significance of the words I just posted. Did I mention that engineers also have to know math and what orders of magnitude are?

And also the most complicated circuits work on the most minute voltages and amperages. Go figure, subtly wins out over brute force.

You're the troll with your ridiculous hands and arms argument.

You're still just mad because I proved that your EM field does control and move things and is capable of performing work.

Nope, the human mind does not detach from the brain

I never said the human mind detached from the brain. You know all those vitriolic insults you post? Yeah, take your pick and aim it back at yourself here. It's appropriate.

and interfere with the setup of the experiment nor the physical processes nor is this a published aspect of the result.

Once again.... do you have a source for this?

No, of course you don't.

You have been making stuff up, arguing from ignorance, and being too arrogant to ever post a source, throughout this entire thread. I thought you said you were done already?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
if you are happy you arent paying attention..I believe people that have heart problems and brain problems including psychiatric are having the proper responses. You wouldn't think it was true but it is the truth.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
if you are happy you arent paying attention..I believe people that have heart problems and brain problems including psychiatric are having the proper responses. You wouldn't think it was true but it is the truth.

So how were you able to determine that this "is the truth," if you don't mind me asking?

I think the people who give themselves heart and brain problems will be their own solution, and there is immense wisdom in nature's functions.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Jezus

Anyway the human mind does do the erasure

Nope, it does not directly erase anything as is clearly detailed in the quoted text provided earlier.

Your vague use of the word "directly" doesn't change anything.

A human mind designed, set up, and performed the experiment. It doesn't matter if the information is deleted by a computer....

And you keep ignoring the main issue, even if some how the information was accidentally deleted or deleted by something besides a human mind it doesn't change anything, that isn't the what proves the human mind is a factor.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

When Sirnex weasels in the word "directly" as if it means anything, he's ignoring the fact that EM fields do directly influence any other EM fields they interact with, as well as anything that in turn makes up that EM field in the first place.

That would be a direct physical connection.

Basically, as always, his argument reduces to argument from ignorance, which is a fallacy. "Fallacy" means his reasoning, is way off track, and not consequential to anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Truthfully I don't think the issue is his intellectual ability to comprehend the science.

It is more a psychological reluctance to deal with such a dramatic contradiction between preconceived notions and the implications of the information.

Rationalization and denial isn't based on logic but on emotion.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join