It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Hearts and Brains Emit Energy Fields

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There are two fields we deal with daily, Electrical and the other Magnetic.

Which of the bodies areas produces a stronger field, the Brain, or the Heart?

The answer shocked me, will it surprise you too?

Now lets think about this for a minute, if TPTB wanted to control, would they want people to hate, be angry, miserable and in a chaotic state, or would they want happy loving people, which area would they want to control and which area would they want to suppress?

Hidden messages in the energy field of the heart?

edit on 2-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A little more info on the relationship and strength of the heart vs the mind.

It beats 100,000 times per day and approximately 40 million beats per year, which equates to around 3 billion pulses per lifetime. Looked at biologically, the heart is nothing short of miraculous.

Heart and Mind Study Quantified

The heart produces an electric field 60 times stronger than that produced by the brain, and it's electromagnetic field is 5000 stronger than the field generated by the brain. This is why the quality of the variation of the heart beat can also subtly influence people who are in our proximity (under 1.5 m distance). As the electrical activity in the heart displays a much stronger signal than the electrical activity of the brain, the ECG (electrocardiograph) is less difficult to obtain.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
There are two fields we deal with daily, Electrical and the other Magnetic.

Which of the bodies areas produces a stronger field, the Brain, or the Heart?

The answer shocked me, will it surprise you too?

Now lets think about this for a minute, if TPTB wanted to control, would they want people to hate, be angry, miserable and in a chaotic state, or would they want happy loving people, which area would they want to control and which area would they want to suppress?

Hidden messages in the energy field of the heart?

No they don't.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Your heart also has neurons.

They're different neurons than the kind in your brain, but they're still neurons, and they still "think," if you want to call using your heart "thinking." ("Thinking" as we know it seems like more of a head-based activity.)

Also, your gut has neurons in it, different from both your head and your heart. Ever had a "gut feeling"? Turns out that may be a pretty literal saying, and it's not just a simple "feeling" either.

And your spine also has neurons.

Some martial arts experts have been shown to process some information in their spine, before it even gets to their brains, allowing them to block, punch, and kick faster than if the information had to go all the way to the brain for processing.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Your heart also has neurons.

They're different neurons than the kind in your brain, but they're still neurons, and they still "think," if you want to call using your heart "thinking." ("Thinking" as we know it seems like more of a head-based activity.)

Also, your gut has neurons in it, different from both your head and your heart. Ever had a "gut feeling"? Turns out that may be a pretty literal saying, and it's not just a simple "feeling" either.

And your spine also has neurons.

Some martial arts experts have been shown to process some information in their spine, before it even gets to their brains, allowing them to block, punch, and kick faster than if the information had to go all the way to the brain for processing.

There are neurons everywhere... Only one brain. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I like Gregg Braden although he is a tad bit speculative.

Humans are antennas. We receive instruction from the sun. The sun from Sirius. Sirius from...etc;

Microwaves, radio, etc keep our brains from entering beta and theta states.

A dumbed down population is easier to control

No plantation owner likes an educated slave.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

I like Gregg Braden although he is a tad bit speculative.

Humans are antennas. We receive instruction from the sun. The sun from Sirius. Sirius from...etc;

No plantation owner likes an educated slave.

Peace

Honestly, don't think I've laughed so hard in the last two years... Seriously, wtf was that? lol

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

That's an interesting comparison because each one of our cells also has tons of "antennas" on the outside that they use for interpreting stimuli. And it turns out the cell "knows what to do" based on external stimuli, including whether or not to active certain genes in our DNA. So our cells aren't controlled so much by their DNA, as they just use it as a blueprint for how to react to the external environment (whether they're sensing hormones, EM radiation, other drugs, there are tons of different chemical receptors on every cell) Dr. Bruce Lipton gives great lectures about that.

They may make it more difficult but not impossible. Also some chemicals in our foods do the same things, by increasing muscle tension, etc. Caffeine is one obvious example.

No joke.

edit on 2-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Laughter is the best medicine.

As far as your question. Let it marinate.

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Very interesting !!! Hey if I could give you 10 flags I would !!
it is just a pitty that all thoses good and interesting threads are fading away day by day into the avalanche of new threads coming in each hour ......
just want to say, that man in the video speaks about " the field " and about the emotions that influence our surroundings - well I also made a thread about LOVE, as I think and am sure is the only fundamental force in the Universe ......, as the underlaying unique universal force that keeps all the rest going on ..... and makes positiv evolution possible.
Call it as you like, the " field " or whatever, but I prefer to call it LOVE, the LOVE of God for his creation and the one we can use to change this world.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am not english speaking, I am french, so maybe my writing is a bit special sometimes ... sorry therefor ..
we are living very very interesting times where we discover lots of "special" things !
I think we will discover soon that our spiritual life is just much more capable of changing things in a positiv way than our materialistic behaviour is !

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Also, some researchers call the gut the "second brain" - because of the gut-brain connections, and all the neuronal activity.

The Other Brain

Two brains are better than one. At least that is the rationale for the close - sometimes too close - relationship between the human body's two brains, the one at the top of the spinal cord and the hidden but powerful brain in the gut known as the enteric nervous system.

For Dr. Michael D. Gershon, the author of "The Second Brain" and the chairman of the department of anatomy and cell biology at Columbia, the connection between the two can be unpleasantly clear. "Every time I call the National Institutes of Health to check on a grant proposal," Dr. Gershon said, "I become painfully aware of the influence the brain has on the gut."

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Also, some researchers call the gut the "second brain" - because of the gut-brain connections, and all the neuronal activity.

The Other Brain

Two brains are better than one. At least that is the rationale for the close - sometimes too close - relationship between the human body's two brains, the one at the top of the spinal cord and the hidden but powerful brain in the gut known as the enteric nervous system.

For Dr. Michael D. Gershon, the author of "The Second Brain" and the chairman of the department of anatomy and cell biology at Columbia, the connection between the two can be unpleasantly clear. "Every time I call the National Institutes of Health to check on a grant proposal," Dr. Gershon said, "I become painfully aware of the influence the brain has on the gut."

There is no second brain in the human body. It's a media sensationalist term to convey the utter complexity of the nerves in the gut. It just doesn't work the same way as the human brain does. People need to stop listening to media for their scientific facts and read the actual science instead.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Duh.

Metaphor.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
There is no second brain in the human body. It's a media sensationalist term to convey the utter complexity of the nerves in the gut. It just doesn't work the same way as the human brain does. People need to stop listening to media for their scientific facts and read the actual science instead.

No one said the gut worked the same way as the brain. The poster said the gut was described as a "second brain" because of its relationship to the brain. Your gut also has neurons in it.

You obviously have some issue with the OP, which is also a proven fact (the heart and brain have energy fields around them, and the heart's field is bigger). I don't know what your problem is dude but you really need to get over it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

No one said the gut worked the same way as the brain. The poster said the gut was described as a "second brain" because of its relationship to the brain. Your gut also has neurons in it.

You obviously have some issue with the OP, which is also a proven fact (the heart and brain have energy fields around them, and the heart's field is bigger). I don't know what your problem is dude but you really need to get over it.

Of course I have a problem with the OP. It's superstitious garbage and propaganda trying to push a spiritualist everything is connected message. Feelings do not affect the Earth's magnetic field. Sorry, it's the truth. My hormonal responses to external events have no bearing on the planets magnetic field.

People who believe this garbage are simply deluded and lack the proper critical thinking skills needed to understand... Hormones do not affect planetary magnetic fields.

Maybe the Martians all felt really bummed and that's what really caused mars to lose it's magnetic field!
edit on 3-4-2011 by sirnex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Of course I have a problem with the OP. It's superstitious garbage and propaganda trying to push a spiritualist everything is connected message.

Well now you've had your say.

I hope you feel better.

It's still true that the brain and heart both have energy fields around them, and the heart's is larger. Also still true that the gut has neurons the same as the brain, heart and spine.

And it's also still true that everything is connected, and there is a wonderful spiritual message for everyone waiting embedded into the structure of this universe.
Even if you haven't quite made it to the party yet.
edit on 3-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well now you've had your say.

I hope you feel better.

I feel better in knowing that I have more common sense than you.

True, you can believe whatever you wish, but faith in belief never does make truth of reality.

It's still true that the brain and heart both have energy fields around them, and the heart's is larger.

Yes and it is also true that the electromagnetic field that barely penetrates outside the human body has no physical affect upon anything nor is controllable to any degree to do any external work upon anything and certainly never anything non-magnetic in nature. It is also true that the human body can never ever ever generate the required energy to create and sustain an electromagnetic field powerful enough to affect a paperclip two feet away from it.

Let alone manipulate a planetary magnetic field.

Also still true that the gut has neurons the same as the brain, heart and spine.

Also true, the skin is covered in neuron endings. Also true, the skin is the largest organ. Let's call the skin a brain too! Or at the very least find someway we can sensationalize this magnificent organ and it's myriad of specialized functions! Why stop at the gut?

And it's also still true that everything is connected, and there is a wonderful spiritual message for everyone waiting embedded into the structure of this universe.

See, this is where you fail at the definition of truth. In which for something to be true to reality it should be *proven* to be true to reality. In other words, pony up the evidence for spirituality being true. Tangible, hard scientific evidence. Then again, no such evidence exists which is why the people who subscribe to are never taken seriously by the mainstream.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

uh oh...here comes the thought police. say here's an idea, if you arent open minded to the concept here, instead of being scornful about it why dont you flock off go play in the 'nothing is possible, dont bother trying' thread. I and many others are interested in this, there is a ring of truth here and its a direction I'm headed in.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Those hormones of yours you mentioned earlier? Wow!
Wonder where in your cycle you are cause that's some serious harsh energy pouring out of you - I can feel it all the way over here!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I feel better in knowing that I have more common sense than you.

Whatever it takes to make you feel good.

True, you can believe whatever you wish, but faith in belief never does make truth of reality.

This is also true.

It's still true that the brain and heart both have energy fields around them, and the heart's is larger.

Yes and it is also true that the electromagnetic field that barely penetrates outside the human body has no physical affect upon anything nor is controllable to any degree to do any external work upon anything and certainly never anything non-magnetic in nature.

Actually all of this is false. "Barely" is not a quantifiable word and according to the laws of electromagnetism, yes, the field has a definite effect outside of the body, and so do other sources of EM radiation have an effect upon the fields both inside and outside our bodies that are generated by these organs. Studies have already shown this.

Also still true that the gut has neurons the same as the brain, heart and spine.

Also true, the skin is covered in neuron endings. Also true, the skin is the largest organ. Let's call the skin a brain too!

Funny you should say that, because that's exactly what Dr. Bruce Lipton argues of each of our cells, and he even extends the metaphor to include the whole body. We take all of our cues for how to behave based on external stimuli, which in the case of cells is determined by reactions on the outside of the cell membrane. But with skin it's a little more complicated than that, since we also take in information from our eyes, ears, and other senses, and our logical faculties inside our head.

Or at the very least find someway we can sensationalize this magnificent organ and it's myriad of specialized functions! Why stop at the gut?

Exactly. I think the whole body is a miracle.

See, this is where you fail at the definition of truth.

The definition of truth is not the same as the definition of scientific fact. Just making sure you already understand that.

That everything is connected IS already proven. We even have a word for it: universe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join