It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] New Clue on The FTR Page

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
They have corrected the clue to read as follows:

there are several to find
each, one by one,
and to start, you need:
sixth schmidt (0)
now find where, and go from there

(note correction)

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, this correction is strange. I can only think of is two things. 1: They simple mean the first post with (0). 2: The post has been edited and they mean we have to find the unedited version ("note the correction").

BTW, there's also a baseball player named Schmidt playing at the Giants team. Maybe they mean we have to find where the game was played were Schmidt was sixth to bat or something and missed 0 or something (I don't know anything about baseball
).

[edit on 24-7-2004 by amantine]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
*shrug*

I did a search for "schmidt" on the member page and all I could find was Dale Goldschmidt who is member # 20686 ...

... the thread that corresponds to that member ID is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which is interesting to say the least... I don't know if that means anything.

- Hawk

[EDIT] Also note that the sixth tab from the left at the top is "BelowTopSecret" ... I wonder if the "6th" has anything to do with that?

[edit on 7-24-2004 by Hawk]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The "sixth" could mean anything...

the Sixth Sence movie, the sixth blog, the sixth day of year 0, the sixth skittel in the last bag....

Litterly anyhting. I think we need more clues.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
sixth schmidt (0)

Maybe we are looking for the sixth post or reply to a new member (0) or deleted member named schmidt or talking about a schmidt.

OR

crime.about.com...
Sixth grader Chris Schmidt was suspended for bringing a knife to school to cut an onion. The school has a zero tolerance policy. Its all here

6 grade
Chris Schmidt
0 tolerance

[edit on 7/24/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This could possibly be that we are looking for a board or member names with schmidt. They could be the 6th Schmidt that shows up with (0) posts.

The meaning of the Schmidt surname: An occupational surname for "blacksmith" or "metalworker," from the German word "schmied." The German equivalent of the English surname SMITH.
genealogy.about.com...

Schmidt coat of arms can be seen here.
www.allfamilycrests.com...

Probably nothing, but may help with ideas.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
OK no one has posted in a bit so here are my current focus:

1) schmidt isnt capitalized, so maybe not a name

2) (note correction) maybe it isnt saying that we should note the number is corrected but that we should note the word 'correction'

3) now find where, find -----> where?

Ive looked at the new member mentioned above no posts, no profile, so I dont see anything useful there. I have looked for topics including schmidt and come up dry. I have looked at member no. 6 nothing. Thread 6 nothing.

The only other option is that Schmidt isnt on ATS/BTS as some of the clues have been in other message boards / web sites. So how do we find which site? Time to GOOGLE

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Look, i know absolutley nothing about baseball so i would like some1 to help me out here.

sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2004/04/17/SPGE466S281.DTL

look at the bottom of the page, i don't know what it is, but its in a different font, but maybe im looking to hard.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
...maybe the (0) part of the clue means we have to interact with deep.access when we figure out what sixth schmidt is...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
that beaseball stuff is just jason shmidts stats for the night. nothing there. hmmmm hard clue huh?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hey guys where are you? i tried sportztawk and found nothing relevant about any of the schmidts mentioned.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
you have what you need
to find the plot
and use the numbers
that you find

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
following up on the update i tried fooling with the numbers we were given and tried thread 02 and got this

a clue we already solved but had some wierd numbers we never used.

actually i think i found absoloutely nothing.

[edit on 7/25/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, "schmidt" is the German equivalent of "smith", when used as a surname.

Schmidt derived from "schmied", which means "blacksmith" or "metalworker".

... perhaps we're looking for a sixth metalworker (or sixth metal? perhaps on the periodic table?) or maybe an english "smith" not a german "schmidt"?

... just more thoughts.

[EDIT]
I was looking at my metal periodic table idea and ... well, Iron is metal #6 to the right on the periodic table... Iron, or ferrum, was used even in biblical times first by Tubal-Cain (Masonic reference?).

[edit on 7-25-2004 by Hawk]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Using the numbers that we have been given in the clues

1by1=1
sixth=6
(2)=2
(0)=0

Is this one of the layered pictures that has already been solved or is this a new? If this is old sorry.

*Edit: This is an old clue, please ignore.

Another thought; are we gathering numbers to plot on a graph maybe?

[edit on 25-7-2004 by enaxor]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe they mean the numbers we have on the first page. have we tried putting those http. addresses into deep? Im not sure here....still stumped on where to go.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think we first need to find the plot:

you have what you need to find the plot and use the numbers that you find. It seems to me that we need to find some sort of plot first and that plot will contain numbers we can use.

I don't know what plot they mean or where we can possibly find it. I couldn't find a plot with data from the sixth sense experiments. Maybe we need a plot with data from Schmidt's baseball achievements?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
On July 17th

in the Top of the 6th Inning of the Giants v Rockies, Schmidt, the pitcher, struck out, he plays for the San Francisco Giants, maybe the ring is in San Francisco?

sports.espn.go.com...

There are Jason Schmidt's stats.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
member no 6 is Midnight Mutilator who has been banned.

did a quick google & found this slightly interesting page - www.subversiveelement.com...

dont know where schmidt fits in though so its probably nothing

I'm leaning towards this route,... cause the first clue was '4 is next' (in the forum terms and rules number 4 is a ban),... but not quite sure how schmit fits into it though

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I posted above about thread 1620. I did discover that it is an old clue, but does anyone recall if the edit by 4 was there at the time you discovered it? The edit date is July 2, 2004 and from what I can tell, these clues were discovered back in April.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join