It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo`s or Flares over Mexico......March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I`ve searched on ATS but can`t find this one.
Looks legit to me but i`m not sure what it is.
What d`ya think ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I`ve searched on ATS but can`t find this one.
Looks legit to me but i`m not sure what it is.
What d`ya think ?

www.youtube.com...

here ya go
xp

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Cheers mate.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I seen this the other day. But honestly I would have to say theyre playing flash light tag.
I cant really tell how high the lights are off the ground, doesnt look that high up, maybe on small hill....So, yeah playing with flash lights !

edit on 2-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

1. It's unidentified

2. It's flying

3. Its an object

4. It's a UFO!... They sort of look like they are blinking so...no not flares...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

this is really good footage thanks man
i like the structured nature of the lights and personally think it was from a single craft
my opinion anyway
cool star and flag

xploder

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Good find.

Defo not flares.
As someone above mentioned possibly flashlights?
Seems unlikely though as they are different sizes, if the people are on the same hill playing "tag" the lights will be roughly the same size, those lights vary in size quite dramatically. so....

The dogs barking in the background add to the validity of the claim if you ask me, as animals can normally sense these things.

Oh yeah P.s His bird sounds like she's #ting a brick! lol

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
No ones ever head of a mini mag light and the huge mag light.

Im mean it could be a "ufo". but you must think earthly first ! unless it does something were we could say aaaaaaahhhh "aliens"

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
No ones ever head of a mini mag light and the huge mag light.

Im mean it could be a "ufo". but you must think earthly first ! unless it does something were we could say aaaaaaahhhh "aliens"

Whilst what you say is true friend, the lights seem to come in 3 different sizes, though this doesn't totally rubbish your claim, it does make it slightly harder to believe, personally...

I'm not saying you're wrong, so please don't be offended, just saying it seems difficult, very difficult to believe.

Also, taking into account this video was recorded at 3am.... I don't know many "kids" who play tag in the woods ontop of a huge hill at 3am? lol
you never know though?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nice find! I get so tired of seeing "UFO" videos that clearly look like chinese lanterns, flares, RC vehicles, or just plain old CG hoaxes.

It's refreshing to see a video like this that does not seem to fit any of those descriptions. They move too much, and in too many directions, to be flares, lanterns, or balloons. There are too many of them to be RC vehicles (unless it's a highly organized hoax by some organization). And I'm pretty good at spotting flaws in CG or altered video; this looks like the real deal to me, at least after my first inspection. For example, when the camera shakes around, the objects move consistently in the frame, and they stretch out and leave light trails (like if you whip a flashlight around in the dark) in a very accurate manner. Small details like these are very difficult to reproduce convincingly on a computer.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I will add this - After watching more of the video and reading the above posts, I agree that the flashlight explanation may be the most likely.

At about 3:08 you can actually see a tree next to a light post, indicating that we are, in fact, looking at some kind of forested hill. Granted, the lights we see are slightly above the level of this tree. But it is not too much of a stretch to suppose that the hill continues upward behind the tree.

If they are flashlights, I wonder what they were looking for / chasing up there, so urgently, at 3:00 in the morning. Creepy!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Reading the flashlights on the hill theory, I was willing to accept that as a possible answer, however, some lights move a bit too fast to cover that much ground, but that is my personal opinion.

new topics

top topics

join