It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a Phobia? Share it!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Fear of the ringing phone -
Seriously, I feel very, very uncomfortable when my phone rings. When I was 4~5 I had a nightmare:
Was at night, my dad's old cellphone somehow killed my mother

Mickeys gloves- I had it xD
3~5 years, I had another nightmare:
Giant Mickey's gloves invaded mine/friend's (I don't remember) birthday, then abducted all of us the killed our parents before killing us

Doorknobs- Wtf
Anooother nightmare:
My dad's wardrobe doorknob suddenly become a "living object" and tried to kill I and my dad with electric shocks, until I made an accord with the doorknob xD

Spiders- My friend threw a living tarantula in my face and I had a horrible allergy

Darkness- Too many horror films and creepypastas

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
algae..
embarassing, and I intend a career in microbiology.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Trypophobia!!!!

I have always been disgusted by things that have symmetrical or clustered holes, such as the honeycomb. It grosses me out so bad but I can't stop looking at it. It's a real problem, I know!

Honeycomb is the worst!!

I remember the first time I saw symmetrical patterns and feeling disgusted, I was 4 years old and there were clustered holes in the soap. Ahhhh!!!

A couple of years ago I discovered it's name, Trypophobia. Knowing other people were grossed out by silly things like honeycomb was oddly reassuring.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Bugs in general (well with the exception of cute ones and ones that don't bite like butterflies and ladybugs) but mostly spiders
If i see a spider in my room i won't sleep until i kill,one night I hid in my bathroom because there was a spider somewhere in my room and i couldn't find it/kill it, and no way was i going to sleep in my room knowing there was a nasty creepy crawly waiting to get me while i sleep haha,and it doesn't help i often dream of giant spiders (bigger than I am) trying to get me >.<

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Crabs....

Being ethnic crab boils are something we do semi often as a good sized family get together.
One time when I was little we had about 5 crates of live crabs and somehow (I don't remember) they all got tipped over and I kid you not, every crab came after me. Chased me across the back patio which was really just a huge slab of concrete and I climbed up one of our metal close line poles. Held on for dear life until they got every single crab back into the crates. Been terrified ever since

It's funny though because I can still eat them but if they're alive keep that sucker away from me. Can't touch a live one. Not even little fiddlers. Makes it difficult to go fishing with the guys. Lol. I've had to tell that story more than a few times. My wife loves to use it against me.
edit on 8/2/2014 by Bean328 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Germs, in general. I'm a big hand washer and you could eat off my bathroom floor, but I wouldn't recommend it.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
Germs, in general. I'm a big hand washer and you could eat off my bathroom floor, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Ok, I won't...

Thanx for the share.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have a fear with no name.

It's a fear of spilling things.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Got to page six and i am amazed that noone has mentioned eft emotional freedom technique. It was developed by gary craig from a tapping technique by some other guy called callaghan. It is amazing and involves tapping on acupuncture points on the face and upper body. It takes about fifteen minutes to learn and two or three minutes to do the tapping on yourself.

Look it up and try it for fears of any kind. I know it sounds too good to be true but many people have found eft to be a life saver. Free to learn too. Websites are emofree.com and eftuniverse.com i think.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join