It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill that passed the house gets rid of the senate and the president

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
government makes its own laws.

saying something is unconstitutional makes me LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Since when is something unconstitutional in THIS administration?

Um, holy blinders, batman, the article clearly states this is house Republicans. Not the White House. sheesh.

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by Violater1
Since when is something unconstitutional in THIS administration?
What does this bill have to do with the administration? Did the Obama administration craft the provision in question?

Yes, but mindless Obama bashing regardless of applicability is super popular on ATS. look at how many stars that wildly inaccurate post got.
edit on 3-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

We disagree on much Immaculate...but here we are in agreement. But I am not fully convinced they are actually trying to skip the process but have rather made a poor tactical choice in a strategic political battle. None the less, Senate has yet to act on a budget...

See, another person who will put nation above party is what I respect about you and will continue to respect about you! Star for you!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Vitchilo

They are doing it because they have fascist instincts. If they could get away with it Republicans would form a fascist state.
Look what Nixon did [Watergate] Reagan did [ Iran Conmtra] and look what Bush did [ War in Iraq and 911]. The dems are a few degrees better but not much.

And look at that Governor in Wisconsin who had to be told THREE times by a judge to obey the law

The Republicans are DANGEROUS!

edit on 2-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

You forgot Obama's and Clinton's wars.
And Obama has been court ordered 3 times to produce his vault copy birth certificate...
I'm just sayin'

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
This is not new , I trust that this is their full intention to let this outcome to come to pass .The game changer so to speak .Can you imaging the fallout that would result ?

They would be just as successful wishing upon a star. That bill cannot become law unless it is first passed by the Senate (won't happen) and then signed into law by the President (won't happen). Until then is is nothing more than a wishlist.

Question is, how did those republicans and baggers get elected to the house without knowing how bills become law? Or maybe they're just practicing for when they become a dictatorial fascist regime. When you wish upon a star little republicans...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join