It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically modified cows produce 'human' milk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

OOOOOOO....OOOOO....me me me!!! I want eagle wings so i can fly!!! and ostrich legs so i can run really fast!!! and a monkey tail cuz....cuz....well i don't really know why... they're just cool!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Um...and the reason we need COWS to produce people-milk is...?

We already have a perfectly good source of people-milk. It's called BOOBIES

I mean, seriously, folks. Boobs have no other function than to make human milk for human babies. All human women have them, and the women who can't produce milk when they have born a child are a one in a gazillion. So why on earth do we need COWS to make people-milk when every woman who bears a child already has a convenient built-in source of milk? Jeez.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Don't worry, if you think this is gross, wait till you see what the future brings. This is just a prelude to the kinds of things humans will do in the name of progress.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Kaching! Kaching!...hey folks can't ya smell the money???

With bovine human milk, we won't need human beings to procreate as we do today.
We have definitely crossed the line...into the Twilight Zone.

The new world will be run by scientists that will create children to term without a physical mother or father. Perspective parents will be chosen for their "values" by government run programs. We will have human farms, the mans seed will be harvested...yep...women will not loose their physical appearance by the 9 month birthing process. The created child will still get what it physiologically requires to live to toddler hood...will be able to tolerate medications put into their chemically altered foods...grow to adult hood, only to repeat what their "parents" chose to do...but to what end? There is no more Human factor...mankind would be destined to become robots...without the human factor...one is no longer human...only the shell of a homosapien.

The above scenario would more than likely not come to pass...or could it...think about it, people...that could be the world of your children and grandchildren if we continue to sit quietly by and let these things happen...just because a scientist/government can do something does not mean they have to do it if it is disagreeable with the majority...and believe me...WE THE PEOPLE are the MAJORITY!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join