It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does everyone see what's happening here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Does everyone see what�s going on here? It�s all going according to plan. This is exactly what the New World Order was hoping. The world is in chaos over the dispute over this war. And I can guarantee you it�s only going to get worse. The budget deficit is probably at its peak which means we are never going to be taxed less. The government will keep taxing us more and raising gas prices until every single human except the NWO is broke. Then that will be the perfect time to either destroy us all or turn us into slaves if the NWO has sided with the aliens to take over the planet. And it probably started with the Roswell crash in 1947 which is what probably ended World War 2.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
....wake up! your having a nightmare. Your head is hitting the keyboard and making you type this stuff....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltpg97
The government will keep taxing us more and raising gas prices until every single human except the NWO is broke.

Does the NWO pay less in gas than I do here in NYC? If so, can someone please message me the instructions to get an ID card? You guys are killing me.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There probably is no solution.

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
....wake up! your having a nightmare. Your head is hitting the keyboard and making you type this stuff....

Hey, I've been having a nightmare since I started believing in aliens and what are government is truly doing to us.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Please continue.............

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Please continue.............

Continue with what? You'll have to be more specific.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
OT: for some reason that picture of bush gives me the creeps!!

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So, if I'm a part of the NWO, I don't have to pay taxes, or pay for gas? Woo Hoo!!! Where do I sign up???

You're arguement would be better illustrated, citing the fact that the biggest obstacle to the NWO is fanatical, tyrannical regimes, and that by installing an NWO-friendly government in Iraq, it would be a step closer to making the NWO reality, but hey, that's just my two cents...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
So, if I'm a part of the NWO, I don't have to pay taxes, or pay for gas? Woo Hoo!!! Where do I sign up???

Why would you? You're taking over the world. The law doesn't apply to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Without enforcers, laws are nothing but words on paper.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeLLaTrIx
Do you cerf to alot of conspiracy websites?
You know the NWO reads the posts here don't you?

I don't have to surf any websites to know this has all been a conspiracy from the beginning.

AF1

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You're arguement would be better illustrated, citing the fact that the biggest obstacle to the NWO is fanatical, tyrannical regimes, and that by installing an NWO-friendly government in Iraq, it would be a step closer to making the NWO reality, but hey, that's just my two cents...

Shhh..... Gazrok. Don't give them any ideas.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Do you cerf to alot of conspiracy websites?
You know the NWO reads the posts here don't you?

I don't have to surf any websites to know this has all been a conspiracy from the beginning.

Do you read books?
What are you resources to validate this to being real?

No but seriously I do think the government is taking advantage of us. I don't think they care if the economy is in the hole right now. I bet if they cared, they would improve this economy first and then maybe focus on the war but they didn't.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Does everyone see what�s going on here? It�s all going according to plan. This is exactly what the New World Order was hoping. The world is in chaos over the dispute over this war. And I can guarantee you it�s only going to get worse. The budget deficit is probably at its peak which means we are never going to be taxed less. The government will keep taxing us more and raising gas prices until every single human except the NWO is broke. Then that will be the perfect time to either destroy us all or turn us into slaves if the NWO has sided with the aliens to take over the planet. And it probably started with the Roswell crash in 1947 which is what probably ended World War 2.

WWII ended in 1945....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"And it probably started with the Roswell crash in 1947 which is what probably ended World War 2."

I totally blew past that one on the first read, lol!
No, blowing up a city with just one bomb...that's what ended WW2...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forrest4Three

WWII ended in 1945....

Oh yeah. Sorry, got ahead of myself there.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Back in my earlier days of internet access (Okay, the first time, I admit that I was tricked into using AOL, but that's all *years* behind me now
), we used to refer to this as "Zen Chatting": It's when the words flow from the mind into the keyboard as the eyes close & the cheek (or forehead) manipulates the keyboard...

Originally posted by Djarums
Does the NWO pay less in gas than I do here in NYC? If so, can someone please message me the instructions to get an ID card? You guys are killing me.

Considering that many members of the Illuminati have heavy investments in oil, they can fill up their tanks for free...Effectively "skimming" that cost from the corporations they control. In effect, they use money to pay for the gas, but it's not even their own money they use *before* they see their profits from those very same investments.

If you find out where to get a membership ID, let me know too...

Originally posted by AF1
Shhh..... Gazrok. Don't give them any ideas.

It's too late...They've already *had* these ideas, already *planned* for them & are now in the process of turning them into reality or they've already *made* them into reality. As for the concept of giving them too many ideas, these "tips" have come too late. They're already a *long* way past these ideas & working on new ideas.

new topics

top topics

join