It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking Device in Kids...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"Have you seen that Duracell commercial where that woman can not find her kid in the park? That's a weird way to sell batteries. It's a little hard core don't you think? Have you seen the old battery commercials? They'll show some guy in a rainstorm, changing a tire, then he pulls out a flash light. Now they're showing this woman that can't find her kid in the park, and sitting there like "Kevin!? Kevin?! Has anyone seen Kevin?!" Just sitting there freaking out, she pulls out this device, and all of the sudden Kevin comes running out of the woods. Then it's like "Duracell Batteries"

Screw the batteries, what was that thing she just pulled out of her pocket? How did Kevin know to come out of the woods? He didn't have an antenna, his sneakers weren't glowing. What the heck is in Kevin that is connected to that? Don't just show me that like that's normal. Yeah, remote controlled kids "Lets go see mommy!""
- Bill Burr

Doesn't that seem a little weird to you? Well it does to me, humans are putting tracking devices into other humans!

Message to Newbomb Turk: You had a thread about your new laptop, and you were wondering about the camera and the microphone. Anyway, this goes way beyond that. There are tracking devices in laptops, dogs, now little 6 year old kids!This is the Thread...

Here is the commercial:

If you have an opinion on this post it below...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Dude, it's obviously a GPS locator. Here's the site:

Brickhouse Child GPS Locator

Hell, I'd be more skeptical of the price than the device. It's a $200 GPS Watch that alerts when someone takes it off, or it reaches a too far away vicinity. You can sync it up to your phone too, because it has AT&T 3G and T-Mobile capabilities.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
lol at the end of the commercial u see the attachments to the device that u hook up to ur child.
nothing is implanted

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i know what im buying

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xShadow13
Doesn't that seem a little weird to you? Well it does to me, humans are putting tracking devices into other humans!

Putting chips in people to track them is not cool. This commercial features a device you wear though.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I dont see nothing wrong with parents tracking their children that way. If adults are required to have such implants its a different matter.

top topics

join