It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not so new music, but new to you .. I introduce you to Event Horizon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I posted some of my music before to ATS, but I posted newer work that is quite a bit different than what I've produced in the past.

I decided to reach into my archives and post an album I did a couple of years ago that nearly got used for a sci-fi original film but sadly the film never got off the ground.

The music is ambient, dark and menacing for the most part.. it's designed to be atmospheric and moody.. not all songs fit the theme but several of the songs are designed to sort of tell a story with sound.

The first track, Intro, is the arrival of an outside force.. the beginning of an apocolyptic series of events where humanity is on the run from a dark force..

Listen through and tell me what you think?

soundcloud.com...

If I had to pick a single favorite track, as the artist.. it's the very last track "Watchers In the Dark" which represents this force monitoring civilization .. scanning
edit on 2-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
hey m8!! love ur music! i am a producer/dj myself and would appreciate ur feedback!

soundcloud.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I just realized some of my original masters have gotten corrupt! UGH .. I'll have to see if I can re-render these out.. for the most part it's ok, but during some songs it shifts to another song where I had some drive corruption so obviously files got merged

new topics

join