It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan defends Libya's Gadhafi as 'brother'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Now if this doesn't prove the violent nature of these fundamental fanatics, then I don't know what will. To say God's chosen people, the arrogance is astounding.
Someone like this should be arrested as a traitor, and a threat. This is not free speech, this is declaring in your face war.

Warning that destruction could be on America's doorstep because it oppresses “God's chosen people,” Minister Louis Farrakhan, the controversial Nation of Islam leader, defended Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi today, calling the U.S. action in Libya hypocrisy.

Now if this was Christians saying these things there would be people yelling at the top of their lungs, fundamental fanatical Christians!, bible thumpers!

Speaking from the pulpit of Chicago's Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam's international headquarters, purchased 40 years ago with a $3 million loan from Gadhafi, Farrakhan blamed demons for altering President Barack Obama's moral conscience and driving the assault on Gadhafi, who he calls a brother.

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...
edit on 2-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Farrakhan is a degenerate animal that gets too much face time and attention. The fact anyone gives this fool or his "church" any audience is more shocking than anything that comes out of his gibbering piehole. Kill whitey yadda yadda he da devil simian ramblings.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

people still care what that a-hole talks about.We should just not pay attention to him remember don't feed the troll.All Farrakhan has ever done is make up wild statements to get himself into the spotlight. He's a one trick pony.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

people still care what that a-hole talks about.We should just not pay attention to him remember don't feed the troll.All Farrakhan has ever done is make up wild statements to get himself into the spotlight. He's a one trick pony.

Maybe true, but letting a mouth piece like that go on can't bring anything good, it just strengthens the radicals, and gives to motivation.
Why should innocent people pay for the screwed up and demented leadership of the U.S.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well let me answer that with another question... And I want you ALL to be truthful about this:

If the people here are sooooo concerned with the NWO and how their plans are in full motion... Wouldn't you think there will be people who are not afraid, to stand up before them? In every story there are the Heroes and the Villains. Think about it.

Hell, there have been people posting on this site about how Gaddafi was telling the truth about Al Qaeda. About how wrong Invading Iraq was. Even going as far as questioning their own governments in regards to 9/11.

So the question is... Who do you trust? In times of conflict, we, as civilians are bombarded with rheotoric and propaganda until our heads spin. In order to sort the chaos we side with our government and trust everything they say and do. We have all been there. Me included. Until I wised up.

Now, take a step back... See the bigger picture. Is it possible that the likes of Iran, Libya, and whatever other country you pick from your teeth are OUR last line of defence? We have been battered since the atrocity in New York all those years ago that people with Islamic dissent is the bogeyman. We raise our eyebrows and stare accussingly at the innocents of this culture at airports, diners, football games not caring one iota if they are extremists or not.

With some people here the Jews have already been persecuted to the point they may as well be extinct.

Now I'm sure there will be those you want to salute to their flags of whatever country they represent... But I'm not one of those people. I live in a nation of bigots and liars and I wouldn't shed a tear if Ireland was wiped off the face of the Earth tomorrow. As long as I and my family were not in it. So I'm a neutral on this. No piece of mud and dirt is worth dying over, no matter how oppressive a government is.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Not if the American public laughs at him then he never gets an article written about him again. Giving this a-hole the spotlight at all is wrong in my eyes. Let him post on youtube so what. But don't write newpaper articles or have news reporters talk about his actions.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante

Well let me answer that with another question... And I want you ALL to be truthful about this:

If the people here are sooooo concerned with the NWO and how their plans are in full motion... Wouldn't you think there will be people who are not afraid, to stand up before them? In every story there are the Heroes and the Villains. Think about it.

Hell, there have been people posting on this site about how Gaddafi was telling the truth about Al Qaeda. About how wrong Invading Iraq was. Even going as far as questioning their own governments in regards to 9/11.

So the question is... Who do you trust? In times of conflict, we, as civilians are bombarded with rheotoric and propaganda until our heads spin. In order to sort the chaos we side with our government and trust everything they say and do. We have all been there. Me included. Until I wised up.

Now, take a step back... See the bigger picture. Is it possible that the likes of Iran, Libya, and whatever other country you pick from your teeth are OUR last line of defence? We have been battered since the atrocity in New York all those years ago that people with Islamic dissent is the bogeyman. We raise our eyebrows and stare accussingly at the innocents of this culture at airports, diners, football games not caring one iota if they are extremists or not.

With some people here the Jews have already been persecuted to the point they may as well be extinct.

Now I'm sure there will be those you want to salute to their flags of whatever country they represent... But I'm not one of those people. I live in a nation of bigots and liars and I wouldn't shed a tear if Ireland was wiped off the face of the Earth tomorrow. As long as I and my family were not in it. So I'm a neutral on this. No piece of mud and dirt is worth dying over, no matter how oppressive a government is.

Yea, I guess it's hopeless, it's not like it were in the 50's and before that where we had good patriots that stuck together and fought together all for the same cause. Now everybody is all over the place, and more interested in who won this pro game or that pro game, and what is the latest fashion, or what pop star is doing what and how all the little girls want to be like her or her, and what is the latest hot video game, or what's happening on the latest television idiot night time series, and so on. With the dumbing down of the newer generations nothing matters except entertainment.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
But I'm not one of those people. I live in a nation of bigots and liars and I wouldn't shed a tear if Ireland was wiped off the face of the Earth tomorrow. As long as I and my family were not in it. So I'm a neutral on this. No piece of mud and dirt is worth dying over, no matter how oppressive a government is. What do the Irish have to do with your little rant here buddy. Who's the real bigot if your willing to wipe out a whole race of people without a care. Ps it's My family and I not I and my family. Also you might want to look at your statement as its very hypocritical
edit on 2-4-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What is so funny to me is how can ANY man own the earth, sky or water. What gives ANY man the right to own it for himself? I have never come to figure this out. A human being that he owns all the earth, all the seas and oceans and all the air space above....I would like to see who he bought it from....I would like to see a title search done on the earth, sea and air to see who the rightful owner is...I bet you anything in this world it wasn't purchased.It has been stolen and held by power. You can not own things that weren't ment to be owned.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I'm Irish. I've lived through the troubles. I know how one side think they are better than the other. I know how one side is thee one and only side the people they represent can trust - and God forbid anyone who stands in their way.

Same scenario. Different location. Thats war for you.

So how was my point hypocritical? Did I say I would wipe out people? Hmmm let me have a look. No I didn't. I was stating a fact. If the best you can do is pick out one little grammar error... Take a seat. I'm not even concerned.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Agree with you there. Sure water is the new oil.

I mean c'mon... Who buys bottled water here? How messed up is that. Soon it'll be air marketed as an inhaler!!

Its ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I say let him support him all the way to the firing line!!!! Guilt by association right. Lets see how much of a friend he really is and where his support is.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Farrakhan is a degenerate animal that gets too much face time and attention. The fact anyone gives this fool or his "church" any audience is more shocking than anything that comes out of his gibbering piehole. Kill whitey yadda yadda he da devil simian ramblings.

you must be a rebel supporter well hear this then, under Gadhafi Libya has enjoyed the highest living standards which includes free education.

And also the rebels are only in a 1000 or so Anderson Cooper said so himself compare to libyas nation of population which has around 6 million.

Any takers?
edit on 2-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

No hitler you said you wouldn't care if Ireland was wiped off the map and your irish. That statement doesn't make any sense. I can tell you right now if America got wiped off the map and i was still around i would raise hell till they killed me and i dislike a lot of American but they our my countrymen. Ps don't tell me to take a seat child this is the internet not a courtroom. I'm sure the Germans had the same logic in WW2. when it came to Jews they just didn't care but with you its your own people WOW. That totally makes me doubt that your Irish and if you are Irish you should be ashamed. All your friends all the people you know really you wont care if they get wiped off the planet. grow up

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am a supporter of an isolationist America that takes care of itself first. I could care less if these jawas kill each other and take the jews with them, Anderson Cooper has about as much credulity as Farrakhan and is about as dense as lead. I'm sure Libya is about as much a functioning generous society as the rest of that continent. Gadhafi is a 7th century pig that butchers his people, but that's generally the only thing most middle east countries understand, the tribe and the sword. Don't care, not America's problem.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am a supporter of an isolationist America that takes care of itself first. I could care less if these jawas kill each other and take the jews with them, Anderson Cooper has about as much credulity as Farrakhan and is about as dense as lead. I'm sure Libya is about as much a functioning generous society as the rest of that continent. Gadhafi is a 7th century pig that butchers his people, but that's generally the only thing most middle east countries understand, the tribe and the sword. Don't care, not America's problem.

I couldn't agree with you more on the isolationist or protectionism idea.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Listen PC... Suitable name by the way. It's like this here and get this through your skull. Your opinion to me at this time means squat. I have a right, a God given right may I add to say what I want, how I want and to what decorum I seem fit. If that doesn't sit pretty with you in your ideal, dillusional world thats not my problem. It's yours.

See... This is what I'm talking about!! A-Holes who want to shove their idealistic views down other peoples throat. Sorry dude. I don't swallow.

And to call me a Hitler? Hahahahahaaa someone doesn't have a bag of tricks! If anyone is Hitler here its the American Government. It is all over this site how much you hate them and yet you have the gall to question me?

I said no piece of dirt was worth dying over and I stick by it. And you question my integrity that I'm not Irish... Hmmm let me see Born in Belfast Feb 1976, raised in Antrim, Greystone area I may add before I ended up in a sleepy stix town called Enniskillen in Co Fermanagh. I have seen war.... YOU HAVE NOT!!!

I have seen family members murdered for this joke of a country. All in the name of Religion and that is the key word... Religion. The West cannot stand the Islamic Religion. Plain and simple.

And to add I am not ashamed of who I am. But I'm not proud either. I'm pleased I can think for myself without having to go down... "Which side are you on?". I'm on neither. I'm a neutral. My family is my first and utmost concern. No one else.

SO I stick by my claims. I will die with a clear conscience. And I can state all of this without attacking your character. Enough said.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Xcellante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

I have seen war.... YOU HAVE NOT!!! Might i add assumption is the mother of all f-ups. First off you don't know me and second dont act like you know the American people just because you have an account on here or watch MTV or our movies.You are fully untitled to your own ideals how ever fatally flawed they might be but no where under that right does it say i have to agree with it or that i cant tell you what i think about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There's always another side to the story, this may shed more light on the situation and the main goal. Some may have already watched this and some may have not.

top topics

join