It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grand Vision!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't know where to post this so i posted it here....:

I dreamed that I sat and watched TV, when I saw something up in the sky it was night there was a sort of spiral with the tail belonged to space and largest spiral vortex was inside the earth, I told ("Nameless") & (" Nameless ") and showed them that we were completely shocked and still and look at it and was [snip] scared but still fascinating after a while it disappeared with a crash sound, and it came on the news etc, we were still a bit put out by the whole event and sat on the kitchen and talked, then came a sort of inexplicable sounds and shaking a bit, we were [snip] scared but it did not last long & electricity disappeared and when I looked up toward where the spiral was before, it was the sort that Oxygon, ozone layer lacked I could see the Misty Star, etc.., it seemed like the spiral had torn a large hole in the earth's outer layers, we were horrified by the sight I felt like the end is here, and after only a little while, the earth moved in the was like being in a boat that capsized, we were thrown into a kitchen cupboard and I've never been so scared i mean never experienced such a horror in the dream, I thought nothing I can do! now dying all life on earth we spin out of the axis or something, but in the middle of it all, I suddenly felt this is a dream I was conscious in the dream now & we were back in time before the earth capsized .. I tried to see what date it was in case this was a vision, I anticipate things before and said it to people and just amazed colleagues & friends when it actually took place, which has said it further because it was so sick that someone could do such things, but I could not all I saw was a bunch of numbers 1622.1748 and Many more was not allowed to see a date that was unclear ... then woke up I was completely put out at this point, I always expected the earth would go under in the end but the dream I just hade it was fear I did not think was possible to feel!! I have crashed the car, had such Paralyze episode in space with aliens 1 time (which made me afraid to sleep in weeks), and been shot at, but nothing and I mean nothing comes close to this!, I somehow got little guilt 'feel what I / we do with our planet our home I will stop and contaminate & throw crap out of the car while I riders now! it was much more horrified than I could imagine, and feel now everything dies on Earth and it will never become life here again! I had incredible sympathy for everything on earth when it happened, quite unthinkable! it was probably more but that is all I remember!

I live in norway where such spirals have appeared before, i used a Auto-translator as i don't got the time to rewrite it to english and i had already written it down in my native language upon awakening so i really hope this will do and your able to read it.
edit on 2-4-2011 by EtherPrism because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by EtherPrism because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/4/11 by argentus because: edited profanity

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Bump

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EtherPrism

Gday.
Its a weird tripped out dream,
But other than that i have nothing else to say.

except you might want to ask the MODS to move this to the predictions and prophecies forum

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Crazy dream and a scary way to go.

Yiu say the ozone layer was breached by the spiral? Can you remember if it was just the Earth's axis tilting or was there more to it and how others may have died?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The whole Earth Capsized i saw a car flying past the window as i was laying in the Kitchen cupboard which is in reality was the wall
if i recall i wouldn't fall as i was inside, but just matter of seconds i reckon before the house would lost its grip/foundation to the ground & stumbled downwards aswell, the next minute i had this brownish/rusty vision & aware and i look towards the blurry calender,

dreammoods.com...

Dreammood some of the things wrote previously in this "dream" like, Earth,Spiral,Calender,Night,Galaxy,Kitchen,News and you see the Context is quite the same!
edit on 7-4-2011 by EtherPrism because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Click me!

LIFE AND DEATH: The sun shines not only life-giving light, but also destructive. UV radiation can cause everything from sunburn to skin cancer and serious eye injury, but is fortunately largely absorbed by the ozone layer in the stratosphere. In winter, however, this protective layer, called "Earth's sunglasses," been record thinly across the Arctic. The picture shows a sunrise as seen from the International Space Station. Photo: NASA

new topics

top topics

join