It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Igan Ever Heard of Him? I Respect What He Has to Say More Than Most

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Mad respect for Max Igan
If you have never heard of or listened to this Aussie I highly recommend you give him a try. He is most definitely one of us and has one of the biggest hearts for mankind than anyone. In a world where so many talking heads exist that try and "enlighten" and "educate" us about current events in the world while at the same time present to us who the real boogieman is all the while promoting their latest book or upcoming conference at $200+ a head to attend, Max Igan makes NOT A DIME for what he presents. Far from being a fear monger, Max will tell you how it is and what is truly happening, he almost ALWAYS ends with an optimistic viewpoint and tells us what we can/need to do in order to counteract it all. He is truly a good spirit that I feel needs to be discovered by as many as possible as the message that he delivers is TRUTH. Thanks and enjoy I hope you feel the same as I do after listening to him:

Max Igan - American Voice Radio - 04/01/11

thecrowhouse.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I love Max's videos also..Good Post...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Max Igan is one of my favorites. Very soothing tone and wide eyed open minded perspectives on the world and society. I listen to his shows weekly.
If he stops by this thread I just want to say.... HI MAX!! Keep up the great work brother!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
5 minutes in and im hooked!

Thank you friend for this post!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
5 minutes in and im hooked!

Thank you friend for this post!

That is all I needed to hear, my post was a success. Thank you and please listen to his past weeks broadcast. He tries to do one once a week. Sometimes he runs into money/time conflicts because he does this all from his own money/time but will catch up as soon as the time and money permits. In fact he used to accept donations through his website until Pay Pal instituted requiring him to provide a photo ID in order to "validate" his identity all while he had his account with them for 2 + years prior to that. His integrity told him to do the right thing and he refused (as there are not many if at all photographs of him as he prefers to live a private life). He commented about it in his show about 2 or 3 weeks ago and said that until he finds an alternate method he will just try to continue to do his show on his own dime for as long as he can, or something to that effect. Max as you will see is perhaps the most humble and truest person you will ever come across. And THAT is what I feel is most important during these crazy times we live in

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
His ebook Earths Forbidden Secrets is one of my favorites. (may take sometime to load) An amazing read.
edit on 2-4-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Max could certainly give Alex Jones a few tips of how to get the message out there less abrubtly lol.
Seriously though Max has changed my whole prospective of not only the world In terms of how Its run by TPTB ect..
but my prospectiv of the Human race, life, Energy and whole picture as a whole, he made me take a big step and look at myself and everything around me, and tought me to treat everyone and everything as another myself, live life Inlakesh!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

putting aj down?
funny a few hundred million people might appreciate this guy because aj just spent the last 15 years being right so loudly

but hey it's all ajs fault
the bankers have both your feet off the ground on a regular rapid periodic basis
edit on 6-12-2011 by Danbones because: speling

edit on 6-12-2011 by Danbones because: ps star and flag OP

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Excuse me?
I am In In no way putting AJ down, check my recent posts on him, I love AJ and always listen to his show.
I was making light of the fact that he screams and shouts his points, says things like "Wake up you dummies", but that's his approach and It works for him and hos followers.
Max makes the same points just calmer and from a state of pure peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm on my phone so can't link this.
If you want to watch/listen to Max's shows just type "aodscarecrow".
I promise you will find them Interesting.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've been really into Max Igan's message as of late. I had heard him a couple months ago but now I really understand where he's coming from and I totally sync with what he has to say!
Thinking of tackling and reading that pdf soon, thanks for bringing that up.

Here's a documentary of his which, in my opinion, could be a really effective and relatively gentle way to wake someone up to the state of things today:

Also, here's a REALLY good conversation between Igan, Freeman (my other most favorite truther), and the hosts of Truth Frequency Radio discussing problems and solutions of the world:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Max is one of the best on these subjects, at least from my point of view...
He will be doing the seminar in Opatija - Croatia that is scheduled for 8h. There will also be Rick Simpson - the man who found a cure for cancer in cannabis plant. And Jindrich Bayer will participate also, and he's the main adviser on Rick Simpson's method
So it should be an interesting seminar..
Here's the link if you are interested - there is also live PPV available:
speechevents.com...

top topics

join