It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hold the presses.....this is it . reprogram yourself , let all doubts fall besides u and surrender to the flow, like bruce lee once said : "become like water". because if you do decide to drop the control besides you , u become one with something else. something that was always there looking after you and whispering from the sides , yes both sides because all tactics have been inserted to help you see the truth , that we are all one eventualy, connected by energy. in constant movement throughout this infinite multiverse . glorious. anyone coming,
your welcome u know? gotta see this onewww.youtube.com.../u/9/x7k2K4S8Cfo
edit on 4-5-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't understand, every time I watch his videos, and feel his energy something starts speaking inside to me. And I just say Thank you, so much, and this happiness and joy is there. But then I've also felt the gravity at times, and in one of his videos the Legion was mentioned. so I backed off, because all I can do in the presence of such is send Love, and Peace and call them to remember who they are, but its still earthschool and the children here we need to worry about, for there is a perfect plan in place.

In other words this confuses me completely. How can both messages be there, one that feels like gravity, and to anything that is gravity that has guilt, a heavy conscience.

Also, the power we are to prepare our hearts for, this has to be from us, our inner soulscape, of which we are a seed, or a small fraction of or there might be a better way to describe it surely. The seed growing into the tree, or adult was told to me yesterday and wrote up a thread. I'm never good with titles however.

In any case, thank you for this video, it speaks to me again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This message is so profound. Again thank you. Love.

This video:

I AM ON

The message kept coming to hold the door open and then the words he spoke were free. Reminds me of what Yeshua said,

luke 11;52
"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."
edit on 4-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you find what you are looking for here

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
Welcome to ATS! I hope you find what you are looking for here

I did find it....Thank you for these words of encouragement.......I'm not done tho....Fasten your saftey belt bc I aim to rattle the cages and anger the beast to challenge it for our freedom

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have returned from a successful mini-mission and am ready for any questions that need addressing. I have missed all very much. Will you speak your hearts to me?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm assuming English isn't your native language.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEmpath

???

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEmpath

Why because I speak it so incorrectly?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Can you see what is going on. Come to me raw.......

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Lets go Im tiered of holding back........

Every single word on this video is me and completely freestyled.
nice update to the channelwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
www.youtube.com...

You sir are seriously so gosh darn amazing I dont know what I did to deserve your wisdom but Im sure glad I did it bc Im loving every action you take and every word you speak.........Thank you for everything.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by yets777
www.youtube.com...

You sir are seriously so gosh darn amazing I dont know what I did to deserve your wisdom but Im sure glad I did it bc Im loving every action you take and every word you speak.........Thank you for everything.

one heart
one mind
one spirit
one kickass flow:

here we go!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Introduction made...

Thread closed...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>